Your Eyes See Right Through

00

Riddick’s POV

The girl is back. Jack. She used to watch me so much; I wanted to slit her throat just to make her stop. Said I was her hero, she did. I was so tempted to show her what a monster I truly am. She wanted to come with me, was tempted to leave her behind, but didn’t. Now, five years later, she’s on the run from me after watching me coolly slit her lover’s throat and force her to strip for me.

Once she was stripped down, I had fucked her hard in the pool of his cooling blood. She screamed herself raw. I didn’t care, then, and I don’t care now. I don’t care if she lives or dies, as long as she does so where I can watch it all.

It’s never been about love for me. She loved me, called me her hero once. Now, she knows the beast inside of me. She knows how very little I care for her and it hurts her. She left for a few weeks, I dragged her back, kicking and screaming. Had to knock the little cunt out to make her see the error of her treacherous ways.

In my world, you need trust to survive. I trust her enough to let her keep a shiv on her person. Why is that not enough? She whines about respect and loyalty, yet shows me none.

Jack needs to be taught her lesson; once and for all…I am a monster, a killer and am not capable of love!

I look over what is needed for tonight’s deadly little lesson. Several blades of all different sizes, a small jar of acid that is specially geared to cause wounds to scar, and several other small devices to cause her the most pain possible. If she lives through tonight, she’ll no longer be little Jack. She’ll have her own beast inside.

Tonight was a success in some ways. She survived, but not for long. I can’t say I care either way, to be honest. I shaved her head, raped and beat her for four hours before starting to cut her up. The acid had a different effect than I was told of. It not only prevented healing, it burned her like a cat scalded as she writhed and shrieked.

Perhaps I should have taken her feeling more seriously, if I was the type to care. She after all, was capable of earning my trust for the past five years. I kept her with me when I just as easily could have thrown her to the mercs that chased us so often, but didn’t. Why could she not have just accepted the little that I gave her? Because she didn’t is why she died at my hands.

She was weak, and meant nothing to me, so now I know who was the better killer, after all…me.

I am Richard B. Riddick and I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. I am a killer of no equal and I love no one, and that is fine with me. Jack learned her lesson, and that’s all that matters to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, let's hope it works this time!