I Never Told You What I Do for a Living

Torture.

Gerard tried to rip the man whom he was torturing’s ear open and squish the tongs which he had in his hand in.

"Come here little brainy!" He giggled. Frank smirked. The man was whimpering.

"P-Please! I’ll give you anything!" The man pleaded, Gerard paused while trying to get the end of the tongs into the man’s ear.

"Anything?" He asked, the man nodded painfully. "Gimme ya brain!" He yelled suddenly.

"B-But I need it." The man stuttered.

"You," He pushed the tips in a bit, "said," his tongue stuck out between his teeth as he concentrated on the task at hand. "anything." He pulled the tongs away and threw them across the clean kitchen which was owned by the man. "Pirate! Get something to cut his head open with." Gerard barked a request at Frank, who hurried outside and into the shed in the garden to look for a saw. The man looked at him, wide eyes.

"A-A saw?" The man asked, Gerard looked at him then looked outside.

"Damn it." He whispered. "PIRATE! THEY’RE HERE!" He yelled, there was a clatter and the sound of Frank yelling,

"SHIT!" Gerard ran out of the kitchen and into the garden, where Frank was wrestling with a man in all black, Gerard tackled the man and both of them fell to the ground, Frank wriggled out from under them and helped Gerard up. Both men ran down the road and out of site.