I Never Told You What I Do for a Living

Bang Bang Bang

"WHERE ARE MY SUPERPOWERS?!" Frank yelled.

Superpowers? Who- Oh, yeah... Heh heh... The voice chuckled. RUN! It yelled and dis-appeared.

"Damn it."

"Uh... I-I-I can explain!" Gerard stuttered, kicked the gun under his bed.

I bet you can. The voice said sarcastically.

"Oh?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Well?"

"Uhhh... MIKEY!" Gerard squeaked. Ray raised an eyebrow but didn’t ask questions.

Mikey?!

"Uh... I-I-I can explain!" Gerard stuttered,

Yeah yeah, of course, here comes the shit. The voice moaned.

"Oh?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Well?"

Come on Gerardine! Come up with a bullshit excuse!

"Uhhh... MIKEY!" Gerard squeaked. Ray raised an eyebrow.

Oh, my, God. I swear, he’s gone mental.

"Mikey." Ray nodded, the door opened and Mikey walked in, Gerard didn’t see him but Ray did, he saw Mikey walk into his room.

"Mikey, he nicked my damn Misfits album and I’ma shoot his bloody- HI MIKEY!" Gerard grinned as Mikey walked out of his room.

"Shoot my bloody what?"

"Heh... Nothing..." He giggled. Mikey raised his eyebrow questioningly.

HE WAS GUNNA SAY SHOOT YOU’RE BLOODY HEAD OFF! MIKEY! The voice
screamed while Gerard and Mikey argued.

"Bloody hell..." Ray moaned, getting a headache. "SHUT UP!" He yelled. Both Way brothers looked at Ray in shock. "I was getting a headache..." He mumbled. Mikey and Gerard looked at each other then Mikey looked at Ray. Which gave Gerard an opportunity to sneak past Mikey and out the front door with the gun in his hand; he put his finger to his lips to tell Ray not to tell Mikey and giggled before slamming the door. Mikey spun but didn’t manage to catch Gerard, who, at that point, was sliding down the banisters screaming: "WHEE!" At the top of his lungs.

Gerard ran outside and began shooting up the street.

"JINGLE BOMBS! RUN LIKE- Um...- GUNS! BEFORE I KILL YOU HERE!" Gerard sung as loud as possible. Sirens began following Gerard’s path of destruction and he laughed aloud before blowing a mouthy woman’s head off. "WHEE! WE’RE ALL GOING ON A BLOODY HOLIDAY! WE’RE ALL GOING, RIGHT NOW! WE’RE ALL GOING ON A, BLOODY HOLIDAY! WHAT A-BOUT YOU! AND YOU! AND YOU! AND YOU!" He yelled, pointing his firing gun at random people in the street. "OH YES! WE ARE!" He tripped over and landed face first. "OW! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!" He yelled. The police piled onto him to get the gun off him and handcuffs on him. "Hee hee hee." He giggled insanely. "Am I as insane as you THIIIIINK?!" He sung the last word out of tune on purpose. "Oh yes I probably am!" He answered himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee.
I think we're all gunna DIIIIIE!
Heehee.
HYPER!
WHEE!
Robin and You commenters and Readers rock the world!
As do MCR.
Poison x x x