I Never Told You What I Do for a Living

Spot us

“So what did we learn?” Frank asked slowly, tapping his foot lightly.
“That Gerard should remember to carry his own gun” Gerard replied, staring at the floor of the van like a toddler being scolded. “Thats right” Frank continued, “If I wasn't there tonight-”
“But your always there Pirate!” Gerard concluded, hugging Frank.

“I know this is the right van!” Both Gerard and Frank's heads snapped towards to door, which was rather uncomfortable since Gerard was still attached to Frank.

“You said that about the last 20 black vans we've passed” another voice complained. Suddenly there was a tapping noise on one of the tinted windows of the van.

Gerard and Frank exchanged glances before slowly rolling down one window to see two teenage girls, one with medium, curly brown hair and the other with short straight brown hair.

“Umm yeah hi” The straight haired one began “Did you just blow up a bank?”

Gerard blinked “Noooo” Suddenly the curly haired one, whos had previously been shuffling her feet nervously, 's head snapped up and she jumped up and down happily

“Its them! I'm sure of it! See?” She pointed towards a very alarmed looking Gerard “He's the one who was laughing sadistically! Remember?” The other girl stared at her “Uh Robin, you probably shouldn't have announced that....” She shook her head and turned towards the two in the van “If we could just forget about this little incident....”

“GRAB THEM!”
♠ ♠ ♠
*jumps up and down* Didja see us!? we were like right there! *points* RIGHT THERE! how could you not see us?!

Comment are given cookies

*Robin!