I Never Told You What I Do for a Living

'Boom Boom Boom.'

Both girls looked at each other worriedly until Gerard and Frank pulled them into the van and tied them up.

"I got an idea!" Gerard sung, both girls looked at each other with difficulty as they were tied together.

"What is it Revenge?" Frank asked, Gerard giggled but didn’t tell. He merely turned the corner of the road dangerously quick and both girls’ heads knocked together.

Ten minutes later both girls were sat in one corner of a small room, home-made bombs surrounded them and Gerard and Frank stood next to them, Gerard had a phone while Frank simply giggled.

"Hello. Newark News? I have a couple of" He paused. "hostages." He said in a sing-song voice. He signalled for Frank to get a TV, so they knew when it was being broadcast to the people. The news was turned on as the call was on there.

"W-Who is this?"

"This? This is Revenge. Ha ha." Gerard laughed, Frank snickered. "If Toaster Boy, Cat Man and The Fro don’t get here in ten minutes, this building will go up in flames, along with the club and shop either side of here." He told the news; he said one last thing before hanging up. "Boom boom boom."

Mikey watched the news with Bob, seeing as Gerard had left and hadn’t come back he had gotten bored. However, Gerard did leave a note before he left. Saying he was going to the shops near town. It was Gerard’s favourite because it sold their favourite coffee. Which is what Gerard had, apparently, gone out for. But, when the call came into the news, Mikey wondered which building it was, and so, looking at Bob, stood and phone Ray.

"I think we’re needed." Mikey said.

Ten minutes later, Toaster boy, Cat man and The Fro hadn’t gotten there, and so, it was Gerard’s happy job to tell the two girls that they were to be murdered by explosion.

"Bye girls." He said, wondering into the room that they were in.

"Huh?"

"You’re gunna die." Immediately the short haired girl started getting angry.

"YOU CAN’T KILL US! WE MADE YOU!" She yelled, Gerard gagged her and left the room before a countdown began on each bomb. "Oh sh-" The rest of her sentence got cut off by about twenty bombs going off at once.

Gerard and Frank were sat down the road from the explosion, where they were safe but could still watch, they saw the three heroes walk up to the fire and look for the two creators of the explosion. Gerard and Frank were spotted by them, both men with smirks on their faces.
They knew what was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you (previously Lupin) Chris Palko. :D
And you mychemadventures and Mad.As.A.Cow

Poison x x x

P.S. I have just noticed how the gag part doesn't make sense. Oh well. XD