I Never Told You What I Do for a Living

I hear voices

“OW! Shit!” Frank cursed, ducking several punches from Mikey, who had appeared, plain as day, behind the crashed van.

“Dammit Mi-” Gerard coughed “Um...Young-Man-Who-I-Do-Not-Know-And/or-Have-Any-Relation-To!” He corrected, dodging more punches.

Thats right kids, Mikey was just Mikey.

“Holy shit!” Frank gasped, staring in awe at the sky. “Tell me you guys heard that...” Mikey and Gerard stopped fighting for a moment to stare at him.

They cannot hear me Frank...I've chosen you. “Who are you?...”He whispered, still earning the occasional worried glance from the two other men.

I am The All Powerful Writer! Well...Actually theres two all powerful writers but right now its my turn so...Thats beside the point! You have angered me Frank... There was menace in the final words that, apparently, only he could hear.

Now theres something I need you to do for me...
....

Bob sat on his beat up couch, waiting for Ray to get back with the chips so they could watch the damned movie.

“RAY, HURRY UP!” He yelled into the kitchen. Why in hell Ray decided that Bob's secret chip stash was public property was beyond his understanding.
Suddenly the Tv went to pure static

Hello, Bobert.

“Oh hell, RAY! ITS THE RING ALL OVER AGAIN!” Bob screamed, diving behind the couch.
Ray peered through the doorway, glancing at the television and apparently seeing nothing, he ducked back into the kitchen shaking his head.

Relax, Bob, I'm not going to eat your face...Well....No, no I'm not. See, the point is, I have a job for you.

Bob slowly emerged from his hiding place and sat back on the couch “What kind of job?” He asked, leaning forward with innocent curiosity that only Bob could manage.

Well you see, I have magical powers...Or atleast I did before I got blown up by a crazed motherf- Never mind, the point is that there seems to be two sides in this stor-I mean world. Black and white, good and evil, well Bob, I need you to be Grey

Bob frowned and leaned forward more, “You need me to be gay?” Around this time, Ray had been about to pop into the room, asking what kind of chips he wanted. However, he decided that he needed to leave him and the Tv, who was apparently requesting that Bob be gay, alone.

No Bob, The voice sighed Grey. I need you to do the things that I can no longer do because I got blown up. Sadly though, I have to go now. I'll return. Oh and if another voice tells you to forget all about this little conversation. DON'T LISTEN TO HER! the voice demanded before the tv went back to normal.

“I'm hearing voices...”

......

“Stop with the punching!” Gerard demanded, ducking another blow.

“You almost killed him you stupid ass f- Hey, where'd the other guy go?” Gerard cautiously turned to see Frank was missing.
♠ ♠ ♠
*hums innocently* what?

Comments are AMAZING!!!! I don't think I've told you all how awesome you are. You guys are like, the BEST commenters ever!

*Robin!