Little Noises, The Little Screams

Bad Memories Can Make You Seem Messed Up

“Let us go, you fucking freaks!” I yelled kicking and punching and screaming, MaKayla was doing the same. I managed to knock one of them men in the head but then restraints were put on myself and MaKayla. I saw a glimpse of some masked men, I saw four but the van was moving so there has to be at least five, before they put a blindfold on me. So my arms were tied up, I couldn’t see, and I was pushed sitting down on the floor. Great. I could barely move my legs. I got pushed again and felt my arm and side hit another arm and side.

“Blake?” MaKayla whispered.

“Yeah?” I answered.

“Blake, I’m scared of what they might do.”

“For once, so am I.”

“Do you think this was random?”

“Could be. I’m not sure, I don’t know what’s going on in their heads.”

“Whatcha girls talking about?” one of the guys got in my face and probably the same with MaKayla.

“Blake?” MaKayla asked with a hint of sly wit in her voice.

“Yes MaKayla?” I answered in the same tone of her.

“Is there some big moron in front of you too?”

“Why, yes there is a big buffoon in front of me.”

“Pumpkin and New York?” she asked referring to an inside joke we had.

“I was just thinking that.” I smiled wide and I knew she was too.

we both spit in the men’s faces. The inside joke was mention it and then spit in their faces like Pumpkin did to New York in some show. We don’t know, we just heard people talking about it. I think it was Flavor of Love. Losers.

“You little bitches!” one of the two guys screamed. A hand went across my cheek and a cloth came to my mouth. Apparently it was the one I spit on with a temper. Great. What’s on the cloth? Chloroform maybe. Then I blacked out.

***MaKayla’s POV***

“Blake? Blake?” I nudged her with my side. She wasn’t answered. I heard mumbles coming from her mouth being blocked out then nothing.

“Jesus, Christ, why would you do that!” some guy screamed at the man who did something to Blake.

“What, she’s just asleep!”

“There was no need for that!”

“What the fuck did you do to Blake!” I yelled trying to kick one of them.

“Fucking relax! He just chloroformed her!”

“What else! I heard a slapping sound! I swear if you touched her I’ll kick your asses!” my drunkenness began to kick back in and I started felling sick. “I’m gonna puke! Gimme me a bag or something sleaze bags!” I yelled trying to hold in in a minute.

“Here, puke,” a bag was put in front of my face and my blindfold was taken off for a minute. My hands were let go and I turned my back to the men to puke.

“Here,” another guy handed me a napkin. I wiped my mouth and felt fine but I was still drunk. “Water and gum.”

“How am I supposed to know you didn’t drug it?” a headache started kicking in. Great so now I was hung-over.

“Just drink.”

“Aspirin?” I asked taking the water and gulping it.

“Here.” I took the pills and gulped the water. Then I took the gum. I started popping bubbles as they tied my hands back up. But forgot my blindfold. I saw some of them took their masks off.

“Random or Reason?” I asked taking in every one of their appearances.

“What?” they turned their attention to me and realized I didn’t have the blindfold on. They hurried to put down their masks and re-blindfold me.

“I asked, random or reason?”

“Reason, ransom.”

“So do you know who we are?”

“Blake Radke and MaKayla Iero. Rich brothers means money.”

“When’s Blake gonna wake up, you losers are just ugh.”

“She’s stirring, so soon as long as Christ doesn’t come near her.”

***Blake’s POV***

“Baby, you’re so fun. I’ll be back tomorrow night,” he smiled and walked out of my room. He left me there, feeling like I wanted to die, beaten and bloody. He didn’t know he’d go away for it but not after he did it again and again and again. It killed me every time he did. Every single time he did it killed me. That’s why I did every thing I did. Tears were falling from my eyes in the dream and probably in real life too.

” I didn’t do that to my kid! She’s my baby girl! Why would I do that to her!” my father yelled in court. “She’s my world! Who would do that! Not me! No one! I didn’t! She’s a fucking liar like her mom!”

“It’s okay, Blake. He’s going away. It’ll just be you, mom and me then. You won’t have to worry anymore,” Ronnie hugged me and stroked my hair to get me to calm down.

“I wouldn’t do that to my kid!”

“Yes you did!” I screamed and he slapped me.


I jolted up from my sleep hit my head and felt a lot of stares. Where was I? My eyes were opened but al I saw black. My hands were tied and it was hard to move.

“Blake are you okay?” MaKayla asked.

“Dude, she’s fucking crying and screamed! She’s fucking messed up somehow,” I heard some guy hiss at other people and I remembered.

“I-I’m okay. How long was I knocked out?”

“Half an hour about. He didn’t give you a lot of Chloroform.”

“Why did you scream?” some guy asked with symphony in his voice.

“N-no reason.”

“You screamed ‘Yes you did!’ so what was that about?” another guy asked, you could tell he was smirking.

“Fuck off.”

“Blake, I’ve never seen you do that before. You were crying like crazy. Are you okay?” MaKayla whispered in my ear.

“I’m fine,” I hissed.

“When hanging in the corner
With your five best friends
You heard that I was trouble
But you couldn’t resist”


“Well, well, Blake’s phone is going off.”

“Ronnie! Give it to me!’ I screamed. I wanted Ronnie. It wasn’t leaving my head. I needed Ronnie. He knew how to make it go away.

“Why hello.” one of the men put it on speaker.

“Who are you? Where’s Blake and MaKayla?!” Ronnie screamed.

“Ronnie! They kidnapped us! Help!” I screamed.

“Ronnie they want ransom!” MaKayla screamed.

“You motha fucking sonvabitches! How much? Where and when?” Ronnie screamed.

“We’re going to keep them a month than you can have them back.”

“You touch a hair on either one of them, you’re dead men!” both M y Chemical Romance and Escape The Fate screamed.

“MaKayla are you okay?” Frank asked.

“I’m fine, Frank. But just save up your money please. We just want to be back with you guys.”

“Oh, by the way. Happy birthday, Blake and MaKayla,” one of the men said.

“Blake are okay?” Ronnie asked.

“Let me talk to him not on speaker,” I hissed at the men.

“Fine.” the ma put it to my ear and took it off speaker.

“Blake, what’s wrong?” Ronnie asked knowing what it was already.

It won’t go away.”

“It’s okay Blake. It was the past. It can’t hurt you now. He’s still in jail. No one will ever hurt you like that as long as I’m around.”

“You gotta get off your phone.” the man put the phone back on speaker and said that.

“Bye girls! We love you! Don’t hurt them you motha fucking freaks!” Both Frank and Ronnie yelled.

“Goodbye.” the man said before hanging up on the guys. “We’re here girls. Time to have fun in our hideout.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay here ya go.
btw i changed one of Blake's tattoos.
the lower back tattooo.
okay krista go!
i did the frirst two.
now you do the nest.
-laissa