Punk Princess: Skater Boy, Trouble, and Music

Avery is Gerard's teenage daughter who's a senior in high school. When her parents divorced she stuck with her dad although she despised him just because she loved the freedom but now years later it doesn't seem worth it. She'd rather live with her mom, step-dad, and step-brother but no she couldn't leave her friends.

Adam is a super genius kid well on his way to being Valedictorian. He's one of Avery's best friends along with Zach. He's kind of on the shy side and wouldn't be caught dead at a party on a Friday night, instead he'd be at home in his mansion playing video games considering his parents are totally loaded.

Zach is a perverted, hot, asshole that is Avery's other best friend. He acts as an over protective big brother. He's the school heart throb and loves partying although he doesn't often get to do it unless he ditches his friends who would be at home playing video games.

Kyle is Avery's third best friend and both Zach and Adam hate him with a burning passion. No one like him but Avery and it severely disturbs them. He doesn't like Zach and Adam either.

When Avery gets home from Winter break she starts receiving notes from someone by the name of 'Skater Boy'. Then strange things start happening...
  1. Homecoming
    Avery arrives back from spending winter break with her mom and is pissed because her dad is late, again.
  2. Back From Cali
    Avery meets up with all her friends and goes to a movie, little does she know drama hides below the surface.
  3. First Encounters
    Gerard attempts to reach out to Avery and we see Trevor for the first time.
  4. Ice Cream = Love
    Gerard doesn't show up for the plan and leaves a broken Avery.
  5. Deleted Messages
    Avery receives countless messages from her dad when she doesn't come home.
  6. Rome Wasn't Built in a Day
    Gerard says he's going to fix it, but does he really mean it?
  7. Sugar Coat It
    Lyn-z and Avery go shopping together.
  8. Double Rescue
    Trouble seems to follow Avery and to make matters worse her father actually...cares. Talk about perfect timing.
  9. Do I Have a Choice?
    Avery is grounded for the weekend.
  10. The Joke Is On You
    Avery attempts to get father to allow her to skip Friday for a concert.
  11. In Plain Sight
    Avery ditches school and goes to the Billy Talent concert.
  12. Revenge?
    Avery learns the ugly truth about Kyle.
  13. Revelations
    Avery finds out who Skater Boy is.
  14. Welcome
    Trevor becomes welcomed to the group
  15. Disappointment
    Who knew Trevor could be so disappointing?
  16. Third Degree
    Gerard wants to meet Trevor
  17. The Date
    Does Trevor even survive Gerard's interrogation?
  18. Fight
    Kyle stirs up trouble
  19. Punishment
    Avery accepts the punishment for bad behavior
  20. Crazy Time
    Kyle goes crazy
  21. Tour
    Avery goes on tour with MCR
  22. Summer Love (End)
    Avery misses Trevor terribly
  23. Epilogue
    Seven years later