Punk Princess: Skater Boy, Trouble, and Music

Welcome

Chapter 14
Two hours after falling a sleep and talking to Trevor I shot out of bed and changed into a pair of jeans, black tank top, My Chemical Romance hoodie, and my lovely high top black converses before applying black eyeliner and mascara. Running down stairs I plopped down on the couch next to my dad who was watching cartoons for some strange unknown reason to me and gave him a hug while saying, "Hi daddy."

He smiled at me before saying, "You came home late last night is everything alright." That one sentence took my mind off having spent hours upon hours of talking to Trevor and turned it onto Max. I literally shuddered and the smile melted away off my face much to my dad's concern. How could I forget about it so easily? "What happened? Are you hurt? Was it a boy?" No it wasn't a boy in my eyes it was a sick, little, twisted, heartless, monster.

I forced the smile back on my face knowing full well my dad could still tell and said, "Nothings wrong. I've got to go to school see you later daddy." Giving him one last hug I got out of there as fast as I could knowing full well that Adam wouldn't be here yet. It was then I realized I would have to explain to Adam and Zach what happened.

My mind went from craving Adam's car to drive up to dreading it. By the time Adam drove up I decided I was going to ease into telling him do a bit a small talk before saying what happened, make it seem like it wasn't that big of a deal. As soon as I got in the passenger seat of the very familiar car and Adam started driving away I blurted it out without thinking, "Max tried to rape me."

I swear the car stopped so fast the car behind us nearly ran into us. "HE WHAT!!!" Adam yelled staring at me wide eyed before suddenly in a split second his eyes were covered with hate and remorse. "I'll kill the sick bastard, your okay right? He didn't actually…"

"No I have Trevor to thank for that," I told him grabbing my cup of coffee with a light smile and took a sip of the sweet sugary goodness. "Trevor…helped you?" Adam asked shocked by the news. "Help is an understatement oh and by the way I found out something very interesting, I now know who Skater Boy is."

Adam looked at me oddly wearing a 'are you for real' look on his face. "Skater Boy is Trevor Warner," I said with a slight smile I don't know why I liked saying it that much, "And Trevor is hanging out with us today. After royally kicking Max's ass to the point where Max is probably at the hospital and talking to me all last night I think he's earned the right to sit with us. I'm sure when we explain this to Zach he'll give in and Kyle…Kyle's just-" I was cut off by Adam.

"You admit it Kyle's creepy," Adam said pulling into the school parking lot and getting out of the car slamming the door behind him. I pursed my lips picking my words wisely and said, "He's not creepy he's just a bit off." Adam rolled his eyes as we began walking off towards our picnic table where surprisingly Zach and Kyle sat side by side across from Cambria and Piper. Zach looked to be about to kill himself while Kyle just glared at Zach like usual.

Cambria was talking in a high pitched voice that sounded overly happy about nothing at all, "Zach you should come to Piper's party this weekend she would love it if you came," Cambria ranted while Piper sat there smiling. I sighed and walked over taking a squeezing on to the same bench as Zach and Kyle. "Get rid of them Zach I got to talk to you now," I whispered in his ear. He nodded in understanding.

"I think Piper should be able to speak for herself now would you please go away now I need to talk about important matters without you two bugging us," Zach said glaring at Cambria. Piper looked heartbroken and was about to get up but Cambria gave her a look and she stayed put. That's when I noticed Trevor was walking over a smile on his face. He was wearing his usual attire of jeans, vans, and a black element shirt.

Zach glared in his direction as he approached so I quickly whispered, "He's sitting with us today I'll explain when we get rid of them." Zach nodded grudgingly as Trevor took a seat on the bench next to Cambria much to her delight and oddly my displeasure, where else was he going to sit?

Cambria smiled at him her bluish green eyes winking flirtatiously. The rumors were true she liked Trevor and I wanted to slap her for it. Trevor just ignored her and smiled at me saying, "Hi Avery." I smiled back at him happy he was ignoring her.

"Trevor you should hang out with us sometime," Cambria said smiling up at him. He just rolled his eyes and said, "Go away now." Instantly Cambria developed the same heartbroken look the Piper had and stood up with a huff before walking away to some near by football players who had been tossing a football for entertainment while talking about some party last weekend.

Zach's face was stone as he looked at Trevor and said, "Spill now what is he doing here." I rolled my eyes and whispered lightly is his ear, "If you yell in anyway or get pissed I will slap you just keep a strait face and don't let Kyle know. Last night Max tried to rape me, " I could see his hand clench in a fist under the table so hard his knuckles were turning white, "Trevor showed up and saved my ass and beat him up so bad he's probably in the hospital right now. Trevor and I talked out our differences and now he's sitting with us."

What Zach next shocked me, a smile appeared on his face as he said in a happy voice, "Welcome to the group." Adam nodded in agreement while Kyle looked like he was about to choke on the coffee he was drinking. It was the beginning of a new member of our group and the entire school was shocked. The next two weeks Trevor spent time with us every chance he got. By the end of the week Trevor was so accepted that him and Zach who used to fight all the time were actually talking about hanging out together. The only person who was angry about it was Kyle but that was expected.

<b>Kyle's POV</b>
I hated Trevor more than anything in the world now. He was stealing my Avery. She was mine I had spent years drawing her in maintaining a friendship knowing it would pay off in the end, but he shows up out of the blue and takes her away. The only hope I still have left is the fact he hasn’t asked her out but that could change at anytime now. God I hated him. I wanted him to pay. Who was I kidding I wanted them all to die; Trevor, Zach, and Adam so I could have my perfect Avery all to myself.

<b>Avery's POV</b>
It was Friday night and Trevor and I were currently walking home from the movies, we had just Charlie Bartlett and he was now walking me home. I was a little upset although I was sure to hide it. After all those notes in my locker and confessing he like me I expected him to ask me out or at least make a move, but all he did was act like we were just friends nothing more. It annoyed me more than anything because these two weeks I figured out I liked him too, but of course he doesn't make any move at all.

"Did you like the movie?" Trevor asked as we walked silently together, it wasn't awkward or anything just silence. I smiled and nodded my head. The silence continued. I was trying to think of all the reasons he could possibly have for not liking me anymore when suddenly I chirped out, "Sunday's my birthday, I'm turning sixteen."

Trevor looked at me smirking, "I know." I rolled my eyes of course he knows that why ever would I think he would not know when my birthday is considering I've never told him before. By then we had already reached my house. I lingered a couple seconds the back of my mind begging me to do something but he didn't.

"Bye Trevor see you later. Call me or something," I said walking towards my house wearing a frown, why didn't he do anything? Sighing in annoyance I slammed the house door shut behind me causing my dad who had been making dinner in the kitchen look up. "What's wrong Avery?" he asked as he continued attempting to make what appeared to be steak.

I sighed in depression and sat down on the bar stool across from him frowning while saying in an overdramatic voice, "You don't want to know." Gerard laughed causing me to glare up at him. What was so funny? "You saying that could only mean one thing. My dear daughter has got boy troubles." How the hell did he guess that was my first thought as I stared up at him in disbelief.

"I know I'm good. Anyway if this boy isn't doing anything for you then he obviously isn't good enough for you. In my opinion no boy is good enough for you but remember if you date him I have to meet him. I don't want you to end up with some creepy guy," my dad said smiling at me. He had no idea how right he was. I nodded to him before running upstairs to drown my depression out in music.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I got lazy, and never bothered finishing posting. Now I am.