Punk Princess: Skater Boy, Trouble, and Music

Fight

Chapter 18
Avery's POV
When I woke up on Saturday morning I practically skipped into my bathroom and took a shower before changing into a pair of gray jeans, black MCR shirt, and black high top converses and applying smoky gray eye shadow, black eyeliner, and mascara. I was so happy I was humming as I skipped down the stairs while humming, I couldn't believe it he kissed me. Our date last night had been perfect except for the fact Cambria showed up at the restaurant.

"Why are you so happy?" Lyn-z asked as I grabbed a vanilla iced coffee out of the fridge. I turned towards her and my grin crew two times larger as I said, "Trevor kissed me last night." She laughed at me and shook her head before I skipped out of the kitchen and into the living room and plopped down on the couch next to Gerard who was watching Sponge Bob.

"Hi daddy," I said hugging him while taking a sip of my coffee. Gerard looked at me oddly before asking, "Are you feeling okay? What's got you in such a good mood? Does this have anything to do with what I saw last night," he said glaring at nothing in particular. After my date last night he had sat me down and had a good long talk with me about how all boys are assholes.

I gave him an 'I don't know what you're talking about' look before picking up my ringing sidekick. I had hoped it was Trevor but when I picked it up I was disappointed to find it was Kyle. "Hey Kyle," I said walking upstairs so my dad couldn't hear.

"Hey Avery can you come over to my house today?" he asked using a begging voice. I sighed knowing I hadn't spent much time with him sense Adam and Zach told me about his room and stuff. The reason I'd never been in his room was he always told me his mom wouldn’t let girls in his room with him, but I wasn't so sure that was true anymore.

Sighing again I said, "Yeah I'll see you there in a bit," before hanging up. My perfect morning was now greatly dampened as I walked down the stairs yelling, "Dad I'm going to Kyle's house do call if you need me." Grabbing my car keys out of my purse that sat on the kitchen counter I got into my mustang convertible.

Groaning I pulled out of the driveway and sat threw the short drive to Kyle's house. As I parked out front of the house I was sure to text Trevor, Adam, Zach, and randomly Logan telling them that I was at Kyle's house if they were looking for me. I really didn't want to be here, Kyle had been acting really strange ever sense I started dating Trevor. He would completely ignore me when I was with Trevor and cling onto me for dear life when we were alone, it was strange.

I walked into the house not bothering to knock knowing full well his mom and dad were pretty much always at work. Music was playing all threw out the house, it was Panic! at the Disco much to my amusement. "Hey Avery," Kyle said walking down the stairs wearing a pair of jeans and black muscle shirt. I smiled at him as he walked over and gave me a hug, "I haven't seen you in a while."

"I know I've been busy," I said thinking back to the date I had last night, "Trevor and I went to the movies last night." Kyle glared at the ground before walking into the living room and turning on the Xbox he owned, "Come on we're playing Halo." I laughed and grabbed a controller while saying, "I haven't played Halo sense Halo 3 came out."

Kyle and I made our way threw the first level without saying a word until randomly Kyle asked, "So how was your date?" I grinned I was still giddy about the fact that Trevor kissed me last night, for a little bit I thought he was going to chicken out last night but he didn't. "It was great, he kissed me when we got back," I said happily. Much to my surprise Kyle died on the first level moments later, he never dies in Halo.

"Oh that's good but you know what I heard? I heard the Trevor and Cambria are still messing around. I think you should be careful I mean didn't you hear about what happened to his last girlfriend, he cheated on her with Cambria. It always seems like he's going back to Cambria when a girl bores him," Kyle told me looking at the screen.

I sighed knowing he didn't like Trevor in the least, "Kyle who ever tells you this stuff are idiots, Trevor hates Cambria and would never do anything with her, his last girlfriend Hannah and him broke up because she was moving to New York with her mom, and I am careful but Trevor is not the type to cheat on you." Kyle stayed silent and continued playing the game not bothering to answer.

By one in the afternoon we had beaten the entire game and were in the kitchen cooking Mac and Cheese. I was sitting on the counter while Kyle cooked. "You know Avery we've been best friends sense sixth grade," Kyle said walking over towards me, "That's five years." I nodded not understanding what he was getting at. "You’re my only friend and yet you're so much more than that…"

The next thing I knew Kyle's lips were on mine. I was so shocked it took me a couple seconds to shove him away and when I shoved I shoved hard. "What the fuck Kyle I'm dating Trevor and you know that! Zach and Adam were right!" I screamed at him before running out of the house and getting in my car. Kyle ran out the front door yelling, "Avery wait, it was an accident!"

I backed out of the driveway and began driving home. I couldn't believe it, he'd kissed me after I'd told him about how happy I was with Trevor and how much I like him. This was ridiculous and I wasn't sure if I could ever forgive him for it. Before I knew what was happening tears were pouring down my face as I pulled up to my house. Slamming the car door behind me I ran inside and up the stairs ignoring my ringing sidekick. I didn't want to talk to Kyle ever again.

Why the hell did he do this? That question plagued me the rest of the weekend and come Monday I decided I would ignore it and act like normal. If I'd put much thought into it I would have realized I ignore every bad move Kyle does, but I didn't so the next morning I dragged myself out of my bed and changed into black skinny jeans, black tank top, the purple Clandestine hoodie Frank got me before applying dark purple eye shadow, black eyeliner, and mascara.

"Are you feeling okay? You've been down all weekend. Is it because of Trevor?" Lyn-z asked as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an iced coffee. I looked up at her and said quietly, "Don’t tell my dad, but when I went to my friend Kyle's house he kissed me even though he knew I was dating Trevor."

Lyn-z looked at me thoughtfully before saying in a reassuring voice, "Don't let it get to you. I would tell Trevor though but I wouldn't let it effect your friendship if I were you I mean how long had he been your friend, four, five years?" I nodded accepting the advice before yelling, "Bye Dad!" and running out the front door to my baby…I mean car.

Setting my iced coffee in the cup holder I backed out of the driveway and drove to school while listening to Fall Out Boy for the first time in the past month. I was singing along to all the songs by the end of the ride and in a much better mood. Making my way threw the posses of people all in their different groups I walked up to our table where everyone was already sitting.

I smiled at them and took a seat next to Trevor who wrapped his arm around my waist as I leaned my head on his shoulder making Zach fake gag and Adam roll his eyes while Kyle stared stone faced. "Hey Trevor I got to talk to you about something later," I whispered in his ear receiving an nod in understanding before he turned around and started talking to Zach about some new band out.

Kyle kept glancing at me as if nervous about what happened and my reaction. I ignored him and started talking to Adam until first period Language Arts. I was in my usual seat in the back of class next to Trevor and began passing notes back and forth. My first message to him might have been a bit to blunt for Trevor's liking, <i>Hey Trevor last Saturday Kyle kissed me that's what I wanted to tell you.</i> Trevor's fist curled up into a ball and his anger was very apparent.

<i>What the fuck do you mean he kissed you? I'll kill him he knew we were going out. You don't like him or anything do you?</i> At the last sentence worry appeared on his face instead of anger. He was worried I liked Kyle I was worried he was going to break up with me because of Kyle.

<i>No I don't like Kyle like that, you know that. He was being a bastard I guess Zach and Adam were right when they said he liked me. I'll talk to you later but don't worry Kyle's my best friend NOT my boyfriend that's you.☺ Avery</i> Trevor was completely relieved by the news that I didn't like Kyle and smiled at me.

After school Trevor and I walked down the hallway side by side with Trevor's arm wrapped around my waist. Everyone had been gossiping about the shocking new couple, Bad Boy Trevor and Gerard Way's daughter. Cambria couldn't stand it and sent the rumors flying that I was sleeping with him, cheating on him, or he cheated on me. Neither of us believed a word of it.

"Avery you are the biggest dyke I have ever met and Trevor is only going out with you because he pities you and your lack of popularity," Cambria yelled making sure everyone could here. I rolled my eyes, and looked around noticing that both Trevor and Logan were glaring at her. "Oh that hurt so bad I think I'm going to cry," I said sarcastically. Cambria looked at me disgusted and mumbled something about me being a slut.

Cambria then took it a little to far, "But what should we expect with an emo freak dad that was a complete sell out." I was shocked so was everyone else mainly because everyone had wanted to meet him when they first found out. Sighing I couldn't believe I was doing this and raised my fist before slamming it into the side of her jaw making her fall to the ground.

Everyone looked rather relieved, they wouldn't have to take sides when suddenly I heard a loud yell of someone saying, "Get out of the way!" Looking up I groaned Mr. Mathews our principal was making his way threw the crowd. He never leaves his office what is he doing here now? The moment he saw the seen he pointed one finger at me knowing full well it was me due to the fact I was massaging my knuckles as Cambria cried on the floor surrounded by her friends, pussy. "You in my office now."

"Well Miss Avery Way, " Mr. Mathews said walking into his office ten minutes later, "I had a look at your not so clean record but it was satisfactory enough that I'm not going to expel you just suspend you. So get out of here and if you show up anywhere on the school grounds in the next week I'll call the cops, and don't worry no need to lie to your dad I already told him and he is not happy. Now get out." I shot out of his office with one thought on my mind I was so screwed. My dad had been furious the last time I got suspended in ninth grade for fighting although I stopped for the most part this year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe if you dare!