The Nightmare Before Easter

A Surprise For Sally.

Sally was beginning to get frantic. Nobody had seen Jack all day. The bright side was this: Since her “father” had abandoned her for a new creation and he had moved away, two towns over, out of her life forever, she had moved in with Jack, and didn’t have to worry about anyone telling her she couldn’t go out, and when she did, no one dragged her inside, so she had all the time in the world to search for Jack.

But there was a bad side too: she was running out of places to look for poor Jack. All morning she had been running frantically from monster to monster, asking, “Have you seen Jack?”; “Do you know where Jack is?”; “Please help me find Jack ”. But nobody would listen.

She was now sitting on the outskirts of town, leaning against the large, bent-up, rusty gate, plucking the wilting leaves of the spiny flowers that only grow on the outskirts. She sat there, gloomily plucking those leaves and dropping them into the folds of her skirt. One... Two... Three..., she plucked them one by one. By the third one, though, the flower began to change. The bulb of flower at the top turned into something that looked like a pink, decorated egg. Next, however, any kind of happiness seen in the vision so far was wiped away as a small explosion, and once the smoke cleared, the egg was gone.

Sally couldn’t believe her eyes. “Jack must have messed with another holiday,” she gasped. She had to find him, and fast. So she took the long journey through the woods. When she finally got there, she carefully looked through all the strange doors until she finally found the right one.

Carefully stepping through, she was swept away in the same force as Jack. Screaming, she was plunged through the darkness, only the difference between her fall and Jack’s was this: she was plummeting through the darkness alone. Her screams were heard for miles around, since this was her first time through a door.

The door slammed shut behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short again!! I'm sorry. But it gets better. PLEASE COMMENT ON MY PROFILE!!! : D