Status: A Maybe Slow Active

Tables Turn

Brown Eyed Boy

Bain's P.O.V.

I stopped running a block and a half when I realized what I did. I feel bad that I hurt Farron that way. I may bad mouth, but I’ve never hit anybody before.

There I stood on the side walk trying to decide whether or not I should go apologize, when my phone started to go off.

I picked it up and braced myself for the worse, “H-hello?”

“What the hell happened, Bain?” It was Em. She wasn’t yelling, but I could hear how irritated she was.

“I didn’t mean to,” I started off quietly, but I’m interrupted.

“You better come back and apologize,” she said in a voice that meant business.

I agreed and slowly headed back to the house. This time the house didn’t look as warm and inviting as it did yesterday. Instead it looked like it would hurt me if I take one step inside.

I feel the sudden urge to run away, but that plan is foiled when the front door opens to reveal a pissed Emma.

“Don’t you dare run away from this mess.”

I hang my head and walk inside. I am lead to the living room where my sister and Farron were. Farron was holding an ice pack to his eye and side. Amanda’s face was blank until she saw me,, and then worry spread across it.

“What are you doing here fatty?” Farron asked in an uninviting tone. My fist automatically clenched. I’m sure he felt like I wouldn’t do anything if there were people around to be witnesses.

Amanda turned on him before I could really do anything. “Don’t call my brother fat,” she warned. Em walked in during the little outburst, but didn’t say anything. I on the other hand stood there awkwardly.

“Oh come on I know he’s not fat. God Manda, why are you all so defensive when I say that? I’m sure Bain hasn’t been over what one hundred-ten pounds in his life?”

The room is silent after he says that. I’m starring at my shoes, but I can see Amanda looking back and forth wondering what to do. Emma, well Emma looks confused about the whole situation.

After a long moment Amanda finally speaks up. “Th-that’s none of your business.” Bain just rolls his eyes.

Next thing I know I’m talking, well more like whispering. I’m surprised that I know I’ was moving my mouth. “I didn’t come here to start anything. I came to say sorry. So,” I looked up at Farron, “Sorry.” I quickly turned around and left the house.

Once again I find myself at a bar, how sorry am I? I’m just glad Mac is off tonight. Ever since he started dating David he realized I am under aged and won’t give me alcohol any more. Whatever, he’s not here so I can get wasted in my own little corner.

I’m on my fifth glass when someone sat down in my booth. At first I didn’t mind, but then he started to talk to me. Can’t he see I want to be left alone?

“Hey you look familiar,” he said leaning forward.

“Hm I don’t see why; I have no clue who you are,” I slurred rudely.

He was silent for a moment just staring at me. “Aren’t you in my English class?”

I looked at him in the eye. I felt angry. “Leave me alone.”

He acted like he didn’t hear me and continued to talk. “What’s your name again? Drake. Blake… I know, Bain, right?”

I rolled my eyes. “Yes. What do you want? Can’t you see I want to be left alone?!”

He sunk into his seat, hurt written all over his face. “Sorry,” he apologized in a small voice, “I didn’t mean to bother you. I just— I’ll go away now.”

He started to scootch out of the seat. Damn why did he have to go and make me feel bad?

Wait,” He paused. “Sit back down.” He looked hesitant, but sat down again. It was silent again neither of us really knew what to say. I finally took a stab. “So you go to Edward’s private too?”

The boy in front of me rubbed his arm nervously and nodded. “Yeah I hate it there,” he said shyly.

“Come on talk more,” I tried to encourage. “I don’t bite… hard.” I know it was one hundred percent lame to sat that, but it got the desired effect. A light pink tint spread cross his cheeks.

“I-I don’t k-kn-know what to s-say.” I found it adorable that he was so flustered from my statement.

“A name would be great, and possibly why you came over here?” I suggested, taking a sip of my drink.

“I forgot to introduce myself!?” He sounded almost shocked. “I-I mean I’m Bailey. I guess I d-don’t know w-why I c-c-came over here.”

“There has to be a reason,” I said while poking him. ‘People don’t sit with random people for no reason. He wouldn’t answer my question, but every time I mentioned it his face would grow a darker color.

--

I turned over in my bed as a familiar hangover graced my head. I groaned while clutching on to it. As the headache grew and I woke up more, I thought about how the hell I got home. A guy didn’t take me home because I still have my clothes on. David was nowhere near the bar, so it could’ve been him. I guess I’ll never know.

A door behind me slammed open. The loud noise raced through my head causing me to curl into a tight ball.

“S-s-sorry,” a small voice mumbled.

I slowly rolled onto my other side only to be met with a brown eyed boy. “Who are you?” I asked, feeling instantly bad when he casted his brown eyes down with a frown.

“I know you wouldn’t remember my name. I’m Bailey.” I tried to think about last night, but it only resulted in a wave of pain. “H-here.” The boy, Bailey, handed me some pain killers and a glass of water. I thanked him and took them. He kicked at the ground while fiddling with his fingers before a nervous rushed bye and then he left.

I looked at the spot where he had been before in confusion. That boy really is a strange one, I thought as I laid back down to sleep off my hangover.
♠ ♠ ♠
So long time no update right? Heh well I got a good reason and that is college. :| I have really no time to really do anything and when I do I sleep or go on Tumblr. >.< But I am going to try and update. I don't want to say I will update regularly, but yeah...

Other news I'm going to Bamboozle in Jersey this coming up March 1/2. :D Also going to be going to Hoodwink the day before that (April 30).

Comment/Subby. <3
(Sorry for the crummyness and any grammar issues)