Status: i don't have my computer as of 09/04/10. i need to focus on my school work. but maybe if you comment, i can steal it back. i need to know you care.

Walls

Take off your shirt your shoes

(Alex)

Today, I was picking up Magie and we were going to hang out all day.

I had plans to take her to the movies and out to dinner.

And she wasn’t completely pissed about spending alone time with me. I was extremely happy about this improvement.

I was picking her up in an hour or so, I noticed after check my phone. I decided to roll out of bed and shower. I might as well look nice for my one true love. I put on my nice skinny jeans and a button up shirt, I wanted to look respectable. I even shaved in prospect that we might kiss. I even put on my cologne.

On my way over to Jack’s I even picked up flowers for Magie. I wanted to do things right this time. I wanted to prove that I was worthy of her, again.

I walked up to the door, rang the door bell, and wiped my sweaty palms on jeans. Jack answered the door and laughed.

“Well you don’t look over eager or anything” he chuckled letting me in.

“Shut up” I said grunting out of my teeth.

“MAGS! You have a visitor!” Jack yelled down the hall

Slowly Magie emerged from the hallway in a beautiful summer dress, flip-flops, and simple jewelry. Her hair was done in simple waves pinned back. She looked gorgeous.

“Hey handsome” She said in whisper with a cute little smile. She grabbed my hand and we headed for the door.

Jack yelled “Have her back by midnight!” before she slammed the door.

“He was kidding, right?” I laughed

“Of course, I can leave and come as I please, he’s not my dad.”

It was only then did I realize we were still holding hands. I must have let it show, because she did too and let go. By that point we had reached my car. I opened her door for her and ran over to my side and started the car.

“So where are we going?”

“It’s going to sound cheesy and you’ll realized how insanely over dressed we are, but just a movie and dinner.”

“I think that sounds like a great idea. As long as I get to pick the movie”

“As long I get to pick where we eat”

“Sounds fair”

If only I had know the drama that would have caused.

(Magie)

I woke up the next morning, vaguely noticing my surroundings. I just ran for a room I thought was the bathroom and threw my brains out.

I was beyond hungover. My head spinning and my throat was on fire. I felt like I was going to die. I stumbled back to the room I came from and crawled into the bed. I then noticed I was completely naked. And that there was another human in the bed I was in. I didn’t even want to look up to see who it was, but I had a pretty good idea.

Against my better judgment, I did. And I found exactly what I thought I would.

Alex. Fucking. Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, but i really don't give a shit, i have yet to get even one comment.
i'm only updating this because i told my dear friend Kayt i would update all my active stories.
but please COMMENT, or this might not be active for much longer.