Status: i don't have my computer as of 09/04/10. i need to focus on my school work. but maybe if you comment, i can steal it back. i need to know you care.

Walls

We're diving in, there's nothing left to lose.

(Alex)

Tonight Jack and I stayed up all night playing video games. We acted like 14 year olds who were still in high school. It made me miss high school and the old times.

Jack passed around 3. I was still on a sugar rush from a bunch of pixie sticks we had had around 1.

I watched television for about one episode of full house before I felt this force pulling me.
Pulling me to Magie’s room

And I knew very well that it was inappropriate for me to go into her room.

But I wanted to so bad.

I stood at the door for a good ten minutes.

I then opened it and just started at it. All the memories we had in here, how could she even stand sleeping in here after everything?

I guess the same way I still live in my apartment. You push on through.

I entered the room and looked around. Everything looked the same. It felt like I was going back in time.

The only that was different was me.

I ran my hand across her dresser, noticing her picture frames of the band and her and Jack as kids.

But then where I remembered there to be a photo of us, there was nothing.

That hurt. I still had my picture of us together hanging on the wall in my room, mocking me.

I went and sat down on her bed. It felt the same.

It felt like home.

I laid back. I felt right for the first time in awhile.

I inhaled as greatly as I could.

I smelt her. It was like taking a first breath with new lungs. It was like that cold inhale on a winter day. It feels weird, like a rush to your lungs.

I put my head on a pillow. On the side of the bed that had been decided was mine. I reached in the pillow to flip it over to the cool side, but I felt something prick my hand.
I lifted the pillow and there was the photo of Magie and I.

The glass was shattered and the frame was mangled.

But it was still here.

I felt a tear drop.

She must care somewhere in her heart. No matter how broken I’ve made her, she must still love.

But that the fact that I made her this made, made me sob myself to sleep on her bed.

(Magie)

I woke up.

Naked.

For the second time in two weeks.

I felt like a whore.

Someone who gets drunk and hooks up with her ex and then cries about it to her other ex, who she then has sympathy sex with

I’m a mess.

I tried to carefully climb out of bed without waking him. It wasn’t completely unsuccessful.
It was the fact of how uncoordinated I am. I was trying to put my pants back on when I fell over and woke him up.

He made grumbling noise and then stretched out and bed and looked up at me.

“Where do you think you’re going love?” he said with a smirk

“Well Jack is probably a nervous wreck about now. I haven’t called in the last 18 hours. And he has no idea where I am.” I said standing up and putting my pants fully on.

He climbed out of bed, with his boxers on and sat at the edge of the bed, watching me.

I found my shirt after a few moments of searching.

“Why don’t you let me drive you home?”

“How would you get back?”

“I’d take a train or cab or something.”

“A cab all the way from Baltimore to Boston? That’s ridiculous.”

“That why I said ‘or something’”

“You really don’t have to.”

“But I want to.”

“No you don’t. I’m sure you would much rather just stay here and hang out with the guys all day.”

“No, I would much rather spend the day with you. Why are you pushing me not to come?”

“It’s not that, I just know you really don’t want to come.”

He stood up and walked towards me. He put each hand on either of my arms and looked me dead in the eye.

“I’m not Alex. I want to be with you in everything you do in life.”

I moved to grab my bag and hide my watering eyes. I mumbled out “Don’t you dare talk about him like that. He did everything with me.”

I heard a slam from behind me. I turned around. He had thrown a picture of me and him, forcefully, on the floor.

He looked angry. “I’ll talk about that piece of shit however I want to. He got you first, while I waited. Then he broke you, and I fixed you. He doesn’t get to stroll right back in and take you again.” He said a little too loud for my taste.

I started down at my feet as he approached me again. But instead he ran to the door and blocked me from leaving.

“Magie, please. You know how much you mean to me. Why can’t we just be together?”

“I….just can’t, ok? Isn’t that good enough?”

“No, it’s not. You know you love me.”

“I do love you, but not in that way.”

“Then what the hell was last night?”

“I felt like shit and cried on your shoulder. You looked so perfect so I kissed you, foolishly. And one thing led to another. It meant nothing.”

“That’s bullshit. There was something there. I felt it.”

“Well I didn’t. Now can you get out the way of the door so I can go home?”

He looked at me with pure anger. He appeared to almost be shaking.

“Whatever, you whore.”

He then moved away so I could leave.

He had called a whore before, but in a joking manner. Never in such a vulgar tone
It made want to die.

Too bad I had to get all the way home before I could do that.

Alex

Jack was out getting more pizza and renting video games.

He said it was better that I stayed here instead of me moping around my apartment and him freaking out about where Magie was.

I stayed because someone had to stay and wait for the Chinese food we ordered. It came like 5 minutes after Jack left and I immediately put it in the fridge, Chinese food always tastes better cold.

I sat there on the couch for a good 10 minutes before I heard the door begin to fumble.

I turned to see Magie, sobbing. She looked at me and ran into her room.

I followed, she left her door open. I saw her shaking her in bed. Her face in her pillow and the blankets pulled over her.

“If you’re just going to stand there and watch me, go away.” She tried to mumble out as witty as she could.

So I entered her room and shut the door behind me.

I sat on the side of her bed. I touched her back and I felt her jump under my hand.

I smirked to myself and laid down next to her. I carefully slid under the blankets with her. As soon as I did, I felt Magie rushingly cling to my side. And she just began to cry harder.

I wanted to break whoever broke my girl like this.

Unfortunately, that person was probably me.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter :)
decided not to tell you who the other guy is...yet. but i gave you hints. so keep guessing, something special for the person who gets it.
and remember his anger streak.
please comment.
oo and tell me know what you think of the new layout.
i love you guys <3