Status: OneShot.Finished.

When Morning Comes

1/1

They were young.

They were wild.

They knew nothing about each other.

They'd met at a party. No, not even met. They'd seen each other at a party. Him? He was tall, rough looking, had nice blue eyes, and was damn near the sexiest guy she'd ever seen in all of her twenty-two years of life. Her? She was small, innocent looking, and had sparkling, sexy brown eyes.

They had nothing in common. Nothing, except for the fact that they both wanted each other.

He watched her as she smiled, as she laughed, as she talked to her friends. Every once and awhile she'd dance with someone; a guy, or even one of her friends. This caused his body to almost tremble with need.

She watched him from acrossed the room as he watched her. She did her best to toy with him. She'd send him sexy smiles, sexy glances filled to the rim with need. She wanted him. And she would stop at nothing until she got him.

Finally, after many too long moments, they started across the room towards each other. Wasting no time, their lips were locked together in a heated, lust-filled kiss. They broke apart only to whisper their own name to the other.

"Johnny." he said huskily.

Her eyes boring heavily into his, she replied, "Allie."

"You wanna go somewhere?"

Without hesitation, she nodded back. She took his large hand in own and lead him out of the house, over to her car.

"Get in." she ordered.

Johnny smirked. She was one who was going to claim dominance.

Allie drove quickly, well over the speed limit, to God only knows where.

She abruptly stopped. Johnny looked around. They were on a cliff, overlooking the city.

"Out." she demanded, while getting out of the car herself.

He swiftly opened the car door and got out of the vehicle. They walked towards one another and when they met, standing directly in front of the car, they started where they'd left off back at the party.

She pushed Johnny towards the hood of her car. She layed him down on it, then climbed up herself; straddling him. She leaned down, sucking and nipping at his neck. Allie tore his shirt off the best that she could without ruining it. Once it was off, she threw it off somewhere in the darkness. She smirked down at him, then began trailing kisses from the corner of his lips down to his belly button.

Johnny flipped them so that he was straddling her, and immediately took Allie's own shirt off. He leaned down and kissed and sucked the bit of exposed flesh that was her breast and wasn't covered by her lacy bra.

On the hood of Allie's car, their wishes for that night were fulfilled.

The next morning, Allie was woken up by the early morning sunlight. She immediately hopped off of the car, and got dressed. She looked at the hood of her car, where Johnny was still sleeping.

She walked over and said, "Wake up." while slapping his bare chest.

He startled awake and got off of the car, standing in nothing but his boxers.

Allie walked over to the driver's side and got in.

"It was nice meeting you, Johnny." she said.

And then she was gone. Leaving Johnny alone, half-naked.
♠ ♠ ♠
For this taking me less than an hour to write, I'm quite proud of it.