When Promises Are Broken

1/1

“Andrea!” he called after her, but she paid no heed, and kept running. She was getting tired, and he was catching up. Damn those long legs. He grabbed her arm, preventing her from going any farther.

“Im sorry! I didn’t mean it!” Andrea glared.

“How can I be so sure? I mean, you haven’t done this before, but its been done to me before? How I can trust you after you promised you wouldn’t be like the rest?” He let her arm go, and she started walking backwards slowly. He reached his arm out again, but this time, she stopped him by putting her hands in front of her.

“I-I-I think we need a break…” it killed her to say it. It broke him.

“Please don’t, I need you too much!” She shook her head.

He pleaded, he begged, but she didn’t budge. They both walked back to the bus, where she packed her stuff, while he just watched. She called a cab, and left him high and dry. His friends came over to him, and gave him sympathetic looks. Looks like alcohol would be his new best friend…

-two weeks later-

She couldn’t live without him. Those two weeks were torture. She knew he was coming home from tour today, and she was going to the airport to pick him up. Like I said, Andrea couldn’t live without him.

She checked the time once again. 5:28 AM. Only 20 more minutes until she would see his beautiful face again. Time went by slowly, and Andrea was nervous.
What if he found someone else?
What if he went back to her?


Questions plagued her mind as she heard the one call she’d been waiting for.

Flight 185 from L.A.X. to SCG landing in terminal 3

Her hear beat escalated. She walked over to the arrival area, looking around the people for her love. Then, everything stopped. She saw a familiar head of brown hair, and quickly ran over to him.
He could believe his eyes! Was she really here for him?

“I couldn’t handle living without you”

“Kennedy, it was harder for me than you. I felt like I wasn’t worth anything when I saw her on your lap”

“I promise you, if you take me back, I’ll never do anything like that ever again” She just nodded her head, and crashed her lips on his. He dropped all his luggage, and wrapped his arms around her.

Their friends, his band, The Maine, had witnessed this event. John had come forward and patted Kennedy on the back.

“Good man, now, if you ever hurt her again, The Maine is gonna need a new guitarist.” Everybody laughed, and Kennedy looked at Andrea again,

“I promise. Hell, if I do anything stupid like that again, John wont have to do anything, Ill go do it voluntarily” Andrea cracked a smile.

“How about we all go home? We all need some sleep” Jared, deciding to be funny,

“I bet you just want to do naughty things to Kenny” making everybody laugh again while Kennedy and Andrea blushed scarlet.

“Okay, enough! Go home, you losers” Kenny said. Everyone said goodbye, and went into their separate forms of transportation. Kennedy picked up his luggage and put it in the back of Andrea’s car.

While driving, Kennedy randomly said

“Marry me?” Andrea, who was driving, slammed on the breaks, sending a jolt through the both of them and the car.

“Why not? I mean, I can’t-“ And Kennedy was cut off by Andrea pulling on his shirt to crash her lips on his.

“Yes, a thousand times yes! Kennedy, you just made me the happiest girl on the planet!” He laughed.

“I love you, Andrea”
“I just so happen to love you too Kenny, but do me a favour?”
“Sure, anything for you”
“Could you drive, Im a bit too giddy” Again, he laughed and they switched places, Kenny driving.

-10 months later-

“Do you, Andrea Saporta take Kennedy Brock to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.”

“And do you, Kennedy Brock, take Andrea Saporta to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do.”

“You may now kiss the bride.” The cheers erupted from our family and friends.

“Well Mrs. Brock, you just made me the happiest man on Earth” Andrea smiled, repeating to Kennedy what he said to her.

It was a story that went down in the books, and was loved by
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know...
What do you think?
For Andrea♥