You're Done. Panic! At The Disco

Chapter One.

He sat there staring into the sky. This kid is nothing special, not. he is my best friend since i was five and we were out at lunch on Friday. School would be over in two hours then we were hitting the mall and getting movies for movie night my favorite.

Okay so let me tell you the story.I'm Aiden Sharon, Iam a girl, and the boy sitting there is my best friend-ever. His name is Ryan Ross, George Ryan Ross III to be exact. i have known him since i was in 1st grade. Best friends since 2nd. Ryans dad has hit him before, and in 4th grade he told me this, so we came up with an idea that ever Friday we would tell our parents we were having movie nights and he would get to sleep over.

Sometimes during the week he comes and climbs in my window and sleeps on the floor. My parents are fine with it because they think of us as siblings, though they've asked many times why Ryan always sneaks in, they have no idea about his dad. It's just a secret between Ryan, Spencer and I.

"We better get back to school soon, there's 20 more minutes left of lunch." Ryan said extracting himself from his thoughts.
"Okay I guess.. So, just Pokemon and Carrie?"
"Yeah i guess so." he smiled, took the movies from my hand and went to pay for them.

We had just arrived back to school in time to meet up with Spencer and head to our Science class. Mr.Grudge is an oxy moron. he's the nicest teacher in the school, and the coolest.

"Hey kids." He said walking in from his lunch a second after the bell rang.

"Hey" everyone replied at different times.

"Well, big surprise. Today we start a project with partners"

Immediately everyone started yelling across the room to their friends to get their attention and to agree to be partners. I just lifted my hand and put it on Ryan's shoulder and smiled.

"Sorry to say, but i have to assign these partners. some kids aren't as up to beat as everyone else, so I'm putting kids who understand what we're going over with kids who don't, so you guys can teach each other."

Ryan isn't the smartest kid in the class, and I'm not sure if he understands everything we're going over right now.. Spencer is at about the same level as me, i personally know he understands because he decided to have a whole conversation about it with me not too long ago. So i guess my only hope to be with a close friend is Ryan.

"Spencer your with.. Maggie"

There goes Spencer

"Alana, you're with William."

"Jake, you're with Becky.

He listed name after name and finally i was called.

"Aiden, you're with Brendon"

"And Michelle, you're with Ryan."

Brendon isn't the best in the class. He's kind of hyper, but he's a total music geek, in a good way.
a few time's we've hung out when he was with Ryan and Spencer.
I didn't like him too much because he's always so cocky and hits on me so much.

"Okay kids, you can move into your partners so i can explain the project."

Ryan left to go to Mikes desk, so Brendon could come over to mine.
When Ryan was heading to mikes he gave me a friendly ruffle of my hair. I was fixing it when Brendon came over.

"Hey there." He said with a goofy grin.

"Hey."

"So, i figured, since we're going to be working together, we should get to know each other better, wanna go out tonight for dinner or something?" he said in a cocky voice.

"No, Bren." I sighed. At least once a month he asked me out. and every single time i've denied him.

"Why not?"

"Well, besides the fact I'm not interested on going on a date with you, I have plans with Ryan."

"It doesn't have to be a date, it could be seriously just getting to know each other. I barley know you Aiden, and you're friends with some of my friends. C'mon please. We could do it Saturday if you want." He seriously seemed desperate to get to know me.

I sighed, giving up. "Only, and only if it's not a date."

"Really? Sweet." he smiled. "Can i get your number so i can text you about it or something?"

"Why not." i grabbed a pen and wrote my name on his hand with my number.

"Okay class settle down." Mr Grudge began. "This project is on the human body. You have to make a life size diorama of a Female and Male body.That's why I put you in groups boy, girl. Label every part and draw everything. In color please." he said emphasizing the last part "You can spend the rest of class planning. OH- i almost forgot. I'm still deciding when this will be due, but trust me, get a head start."