Status: Active!

Come on, Get Higher

Indiana

So get in or get out,
Before your mom cracks down,
Honest, it's a touch too much, to get down,
So get up or lie down,
cause either way we're making out tonight.
Alone, alone tonight.
- Forever The Sickest Kids.

"Eric, can i talk to you?" I asked as he wiped the blue towel across his chest.

"Um yeah" He said in his deep voice. I smiled and led him up to my room. He sat on my computer chair while I sat down on my bed. "So whats this about?" He scratched the back of his neck.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I bit my lip.

"Not really," I saw his tongue run across the bottom of his teeth.

"Okay, well I don't know exactly how to saw this, but I think we may have had sex last night," I sat nervously waiting for Eric's answer.

"Yeah, I knew. I woke up next to you this morning. Sorry, I left you. I was just nervous that you'd like think you were in love with me or something. I never would have thought I'd see you the next morning,"

"It's okay. Does Justin know?"

"I don't think so," I nodded.

"Uh do you think you could not tell Nick?"

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea," He laughed.

"Thanks," I stood up. "Could we be friends?" Eric nodded, got up and walked over to me. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around Eric's tall frame.

The next morning I woke up and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good afternoon, Josey," My mother smiled. I looked at the clock above the oven, 1:38.

"Hey," I nodded while opening the fridge. I got out the milk and poured myself some cereal. Without any other words I went back to my room. I placed my bowl on my dresser and pulled my shirt off my body. I picked my bra off of the floor. As I began to hook the back of it I looked to see my door open and Eric standing there staring at me, next to a guy with a shaved head. "Eric, what the hell?"

"I'm sorry, I wanted to introduce Andrew. Your door was open!"

"It's nice to meet you," Andrew smirked.I rolled my eyes and shut the door. Quickly I pulled on a black skirt and a purple Glamour Kills shirt. I hopped down the stairs and greeted my brother with a smack on the back of the head.

"What?" He snapped.

"Control your idiot friends. They watched me put a bra on just now," Nick made a face.

"What?!" He whipped his head around to see his bandmates sitting in the living room playing x-box.

"HER DOOR WAS OPEN," Eric jumped up and put up his arms.

"Okay," Nick put his hand on his chin. " Next time her door is open, knock," He nodded his head. " With your eyes closed," Andrew walked over to us.

"Nick, what is there to do in this town?" He asked while leaning over the counter.

"There's lots to do," Nick smiled. "Like we could go to Urban, The Cheese Cake Factory, Starbucks or Borders," He smiled.

"Oh wow, we're getting crazy,"

"I'm in, I need shoes," Justin said while putting his hands in his pockets.

"You in, Jose?" Nick looked at me.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay here and chill,"

"Yeah, me too," Eric said from the couch.

"Okay, we'll see you guys later than," I nodded and joined Eric on my couch.

"Hey," I smiled and he returned the favor with a nod. He was focusing on the game, intently. His mouth hung open, showing his teeth. "So, what do you wanna do today?"

"Uh, nothing," He laughed.

"We should like talk. I mean, we barely know each other," I curled my legs under my body.

"Okay," He said not pausing the game. "Well, my name is Eric Halvorsen, I'm 20. I've lived in Arizona my whole life. I play bass and I'm in A Rocket To The Moon," He shrugged. "You?"

"Josey Santino. I'm 18, I just graduated. I'm a photographer. In the fall I'm going to and art school in New York," Eric nodded.

"Where are your parents?"

"They just for their second honeymoon in Florida,"

"How long are they gone for?" Eric asked, his eyes still focused on the tv.

"Two weeks," I nodded. "I'm throwing a party,"

"Really?" He glanced at me with a smile.

"Hell yeah," I laughed. "You in?"

"You know it," He surprisingly paused the game and put the controller down. He turned and looked at me. At that moment I noticed how cute Eric really was. His big brown eyes were reeling me in. I watched as he lightly pushed his brown hair across his forehead. "Do you wanna go swimming?" Eric smiled.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"Let's play a game," I stated while swimming over to Eric.

"A game?" He asked while pushing the went hair from his eyes.

"Yeah, let's play a drinking game," I smiled while climbing out of the pool.

"Uh okay," I walked into the house and grabbed a bottle of vodka out of the freezer. When I walked outside Eric was sitting at the padio table waiting for me.

"Okay, let's play the Alphabet game. We'll go back and forth naming famous people with the letter we have," Eric nodded. "When one of us can't think of anyone we drink,"

"Got it,"

"Okay, I'll go first," I licked my lips. "Andrew MacMohan,"

"Bill Cosby,"

"Catherine Zeta Jones,"

"Donald Faison,"

"E....uh," I bit my lip. "Fuck," A smile grew on Eric's face. He opened the bottle and poured me a shot. I sighed and downed the shot. The clear liquor burned at the back of my throat. "Okay, you're F,"

"Fred Masherino,"

"Gerard Butler,"

"Okay, I have no idea," Eric shook his head.

"Score," I said while pouring him a shot. He downed in and shook his head quickly. "Iggy Pop,"

"James Franco,"

"Katy Perry,"

"Lindsay Lohan,"

"Megan Fox,"

"She's hot," Eric smiled. I nodded. "Neil Young,"

"Oprah!"

"Paris Hilton,"

"Quinn Allman,"

"I don't know," Eric downed a shot.

"Sarah Silverman,"

"Tre Cool,"

"Uma Thurman,"

"Vivica Fox,"

"Walter Cronkite,"

"This is just unfair," Eric took another shot.

"If it makes you feel any better I don't know any Z's," I picked up the bottle and took a large gulp.

"Nice," Eric nodded his head up and down.

"Okay, you start," I slurred.

"Adam Lizarda," Eric hiccuped causing me to laugh loudly. Eric started to giggle.

"You said 'Lizard-o'" I stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Let's go inside, I'm cold," I put out my hand for Eric.

"Okay," He took hold of my hand and we went inside. I sat down on the floor in my living room and pulled Eric down with me. I sat against the couch and leaned my head on the coushin. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt Eric's breath on my neck. "You smell like chlorine," I felt him lean in closer to me. "I like that smell," He pressed his lips against my neck.

"Mmmm," I muttered softly as he kissed down my neck. "Eric," I moaned. He brought his lips to my mouth and kissed me lustfully. He pulled away and looked at me.

"Sorry," He looked at me. I drunkenly looked at Eric and stood up.

"Don't be," His eyes grew wide. I walked towards the stairs. "Do you wanna come upstairs?" I looked back at him. He stood up and walked over to me. He wrapped his long arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine. His hands drifted down to the back of my thighs, urging me to wrap them around his hips. He carried me up the steps and towards my bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, thanks for reading.

updates will be pretty far apart, i dont have a computer that im allowed to use. i use my dads when my parents arent home. bare with me :]