Status: finally finished all my exams and ready to get writing again, i will update very soon =) x

Love... Is it over the Rainbow?

Faith a 15 year old girl has recently found out that she is going to have to move when her dad gets a new job... she has go from living the small town life to the big city lifestyle. In doing this she has to leave her friends, her neighbours and the love of her life Alexander.

Faith spends many weeks packing all her belongings into boxes, remembering all the good times all the bad time.... the memories, her love, her friends and the ones she lost. It breaks her heart having to move she wants to stay because she doesn’t think she will fit into the big city, she wants to stay in her small town with her friends and her gorgeous boyfriend.

The day comes when faith has to move, her last day at school. Her last day to make a few last few memories, memories that she will hold onto very closely. The last bell rings and schools out for summer... but Faith's not looking forward to it, she doesn’t want to move.

Alexander being the caring, kind, loveable guy that he is walks Faith home one last time and kisses her goodbye as she walks into her house a tear rolls down his cheek and he walks towards the cliff edge where he first met Faith. it breaks his heart going back there realising, he'll probably never see her again.... 1 hour later he is still sat there unaware that Faith has run away and is heading in exactly the same direction.... she she's him there and stands in shock... she slowly approaches him from behind and hugs him tightly... he's startled but when he realises its Faith he turns away and comes away from the edge of the cliff. Time passes by quickly and the two of them fall asleep on the bench.

The next morning Alexander walks Faith home and after she has said goodbye and ran in the house crying he runs home, locks himself in his room and cries. (He’s real sensitive)

The move goes ahead and Faith and Alexander stay in touch every night online...

The day comes when school goes back and Faith is nervous... her tour guide round the school is a tall, dark haired emo boy..... Will Faith stay faithful to Alexander, will things work out, or will it all end up in heartbreak.... read the story and find out.
  1. Never been so in love
    title says it all
  2. The perfect prom
    limo ride to prom
  3. Faiths dad has news...
    bad news...
  4. Packing memories into boxes.
    memories, memento's and last goodbyes.