Status: finally finished all my exams and ready to get writing again, i will update very soon =) x

Love... Is it over the Rainbow?

Never been so in love

Its prom night and Faith is getting ready, she's been looking forward to this for so long and can't wait to see Alexander (the love of her life) in a suit. Faith slips on her strapless, handmade, one of a kind turquoise knee length dress, straightens her long blonde hair and applies her make- up perfectly... she walks down the stairs to her awaiting parents who are speechless.

"Faith you look stunning" says her mum as her dad stands there in awe of her.

She looks perfect, her dress is perfect and she is smiling like there’s no tomorrow.
"I’m just going up stairs to get my pale blue dollies, I want to make the perfect entrance when Alexander gets here" says Faith as she elegantly skips up the stairway.

Her parents go and sit in the dining room to finish their dinner, 10 minutes later the doorbell goes.
"That’ll be Alexander" her mum said.

"I’ll get it, I need a chat with him before this prom starts" says her dad as he quickly leaves the dining room and walks towards the front door.

Suzie; Faith's mum follows behind him to greet Alexander and show him to the sitting room where he sits on the sofa waiting for Faith, in his hand he has a small, blue rectangular jewellery box, Faith's dad sits across from Alexander and just stares at him.... after a few minutes he started questioning Alexander....

"So what’s in the box son?" he says.

"Just a gift for Faith" Alexander quickly replies.

Faith's dad smiles and says to Alexander;

"Thats very thoughtful of you, just promise me one thing Alex, promise me you won’t hurt her"

Alexander quickly replies.

"I would never hurt Faith, I love her to much, and she means the world and more to me"

And as Alex says this Faith walks down the stairway smiling as she sees Alexander, Alexander sees Faith and before he can even think his mouth drops....

"You look stunning Faith, you’re so perfect; I love you" he says.

Faith stands there smiling looking at the small blue box in Alexander’s hand.... she smiles as her eyes light up and asks in a very soft gentle tone of voice

"What’s in the box Hun?"

"It’s a present for my love, turn around please Faith" replies Alexander.

Faith turns to look at her mum and then at her dad and smiles. Alexander undoes the little blue box and Faith's parents smile and look on in awe of the pair as Alexander gently puts a silver necklace with 2 small, good quality diamonds that dropped down off of the chain around Faith's neck and carefully did the clasp on the necklace up. It was the perfect moment and the whole room went silent...

"picture time" Faiths mum sang in delight.

The couple smiled as the pictures were taken, once Faiths mum had finished taking all the pictures Alexander whisked Faith away to the limo and the night began.... this would be the night of the nights to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
im hoping my lil bits of editing means this doesnt get deleted this time. *fingers crossed*