Status: finally finished all my exams and ready to get writing again, i will update very soon =) x

Love... Is it over the Rainbow?

Packing memories into boxes.

Days passed by and Faith’s dad still hadn't’t returned her mum was beside herself and threw herself into packing away all the family’s belongings, Faith had shut herself in her room and wouldn't’t talk to anyone, she had begun to pack all her things in to large brown boxes; the photo’s, the scrapbooks and the little presents she had been given from friends from each year that had gone by.

Faith had spent many weeks packing all her belongings into boxes, remembering all the good times, all the bad time.... the memories, her love, her friends and the ones she lost as she had been growing up; packing away her memories it felt like she was ripping herself apart. Every memory, every memento was a piece of her heart and she hated packing every last thing as she knew that after she had moved they were all she would have of her friends, her neighbor's and the one she would miss the most; her boyfriend Alex. As Faith packed away her things, the days slowly passed as she got into a heart breaking routine of getting up, going to school and coming home to pack, she had isolated herself from the world, her body carried on but her soul was broken... would she ever be happy again?

The day of the move finally arrived and Faith dragged herself out to bed, got dressed and slowly walked to school, as she walked along the path to school all alone it finally hit her, this was her last day, her last chance she would have to try and make this a day to remember.

Faith arrived at the school gates and looked up, she sighed as she walked through the gates knowing she would only ever be seeing these gates one more time... at the end of the day. It broke her heart to have to leave the small town she had always been a part of, she had been part of the community, it was then that she thought about Alex, she hadn't’t seen or spoken to him for days because she had been so upset and worried about whether she would fit into the big city lifestyle.

The school day seemed to go on forever, everyone wishing Faith good luck and saying goodbye to her made her cry, but she knew these were the memories she would hold onto for a long time to come but the one person she wanted an everlasting memory of was Alex. There was only one problem... where was he? It broke her heart to even think about leaving without seeing him one last time.

The final school bell rung and school was out for summer as everyone rushed by, Faith stood silently at her locker for a little longer taking in everything around her and hoping that maybe, just maybe Alex would come and find her to say goodbye, as time went on Faith’s hope dwindled and she sat in front of her locker crying, 10 minutes later the caretaker found her and said she had to leave as he had to shut the school; Faith grabbed her things and ran for a nearby park, she sat on the swings wandering if anyone would ever find her... would Alex find her? She really wanted to say goodbye to him and kiss him one last time.

The day grew darker and Faith stayed seated on the swings she looked up and saw a figure at the entrance of the park, she jumped up... could it be? Was it really him? Had Faith’s prayers been answered? The tall, dark figure walked towards Faith and kissed her; she knew who it was so she pulled him close and kissed him back.

“Alex, you came, I was worried I’d never get to see you again”

faith said with a tear sliding down her perfect cheek bones. Alex replied:

“How could I let a beautiful girl like you leave without even saying goodbye?”

Alex and Faith sat on the swing; Faith perched on his lap, just like they had done on prom night, and they silently swung back and forth together, as one, united as a couple. It was late and Alex had to get home.

“Faith, it’s really late, I have to go, would you like me to walk you home? Alex said.

Faith replied with her eyes welling up,

“Yes, yes please I went to spend as long as possible with you”

The couple walked home slowly, hand in hand to Faith’s house taking the longest possible route they could find so they could be together for longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so this is my last chapter for today as i have to go revise for my german oral exam. eeep. i promise as and when i have some free time, as long as all this doesn't get deleted again i will update this story as much as i can. x