Enchanted

1.

I awoke as the sun came creeping into view from the curtains. Slowly I raised and looked around in the room, it had magic book lying all over the floor, I am a magition, maybe more at times possibly an Illusionist. I started to get ready for my first day at a new school.

*At School*

I sat infront of the headteacher a look on his face; hope and trust, none of which he would be getting from me.
I stood up and walked in the direction he gave me, this school was weird, the age of everyone did not matter but the grades did. I walked to my art class, I reached for the door and knocked, a young boy opened it, exept he wasn't like any other boy that I've met, he had a misfits tee and skinny black jeans much like mine, he had black ex's covering his hazel eyes, his black hair covered his left eye. He smiled.
"The new kid is here!" he yelled.
"Let him in then!" Someone else yelled. I entered the room. I had a good look around the class, thousands of eyes peering at me, a few of which laughed. I was ashamed of who I was, I always have been, but thats the way the world turns in these days. I wish I lived back in the 40's and anywhere but New Jeresey. The strange boy lead me to my seat, which just so happened to be right beside him.
"The names Frank," He said, pushing his hand out, i gracefully took it.
"Gerard." I replied simply, as the teacher was talking I couldn't help but stare at Frank, there was something about that boy that made my heart miss every second beat, that made me blush everytime he looked around slightly. He saw me staring.
"Take a picture it'll last longer," he said, but still smiling, I blushed slightly.
"And now you will draw the person oppisite you," He teacher announced. Now I have an even better reason to stare at Frank, I get to draw him, this is going to be the best class I've ever had. I neatly sketched every part of his perfect face. This painting was going to be as perfect as he is.