Enchanted

Lunch?

I showed Frank my painting of him, he gazed at it taking it all in.
"You make me look...nicer." He said amazed by it. "It doesnt look like me...does it?" he added.
"I know it's bad but, it was the best I could do, with such short notice." I said.
"That is not bad it's great, I love it so much, it's just so...wow, you have done this perfectly, A+" he joked, I laughed slightly. He showed me his, my jaw must have dropped a thousand miles to the floor, he made me look like I was a work of art, and I'm not, I staired at him.
"You didn't draw that!" I half yelled.
"Yes I did," he repiled, he seemed happy at my reaction, and gave that smile, making me smile in return, a loud ringing intrupted us, I sighed and looked at the classes, I had. Maths. Frank looked over my shoulder.
"Great! Stuck with you for another lession," he said, was he really sick of me already? "Only joking, C'mon this class will be fun," he said and pulled me out of the class.
We entered the class and Frank took his seat, why was there another empty seat next to him? The teacher came in and started blahing on about fractions. I started to make little Illusions under the desk, dancing figures. It was my favourite. The couple danced, but I saw that it wasnt a man and a woman as it usally is, but it is two men, I looked down puzzled at this, why two men? must be faggots togther, I half laughed. I had nothing against fags, they just kind of freak me out sometimes. Frank must have noticed my figues cause he said to me.
"Wow how the fuck can you do that?"
"It's an Illusion, I learned," I said making them bow to Frank and contiune there dance. Frank stared in amazement. I clasped my hands together putting the figues away.
"Hey Gerard?" he asked.
"Yeah?"
"Are you a Wizard?"
"No," I laughed. "I'm an Illusionist,"
"So can I make an Illusion for you to sit with me at lunch?" he asked, he must have been plaining this.
"You can make it the real thing," I replied.