More Than Just A Mark On My Sheets

Zack Merrick-More Than Just A Mark On My Sheets(1)

Zack’s POV:

“Thanks for being awesome, Colorado!” Alex yelled to the crowd before I picked up my fifth drink off of the stage and we walked off stage.
“Hey, you guys did awesome!” Kara said, wrapping her arms around Rian’s neck.
“It’s our last night in Colorado, lets go party!” Jack suggested, jumping up and down.
We all nodded and headed out, climbing into Jack’s car. He sped out of the arena parking lot, leaving the screaming fans behind us. Jack pulled into a bar with flashing lights and blasting music, and we parked and jumped out.
We all piled into the cramped bar, being greeted by the smell of alcohol and the sound of laughter and loud music. Not many people recognized us, considering you could barely see. The only thing lights the room was the strobe lights, and the lights over top the bar.
We got started on the drinking pretty quickly, and before I knew it, everything was becoming blurry.
“Hey, I’m Taylor,” A small girl with bright, green eyes and short, cropped hair came up to me.
“I’m Zack,” I slurred, smirking.
“I know, Zack Merrick,” She grinned. “You’re a really good musician,” She whispered in my ear.
I smiled smugly and leaned down quickly, pressing my lips to hers. Things heated up quickly, and before I knew it, we were heading back to her house.

- - -

I groaned as the sunlight hit me. I sat up slightly, and laid back down quickly as everything started spinning and my head began pounding. I noticed only then that I wasn’t in the bus we were staying in.
Oh shit, we’re supposed to leave Colorado today. I quickly looked at the clock, which read seven thirty. There was a sleeping body next to me.
Oh no, I’m just as bad as Alex. I got drunk, and slept with some random slut. It’s a good thing I didn’t have a girlfriend. But still, I would never hear the end of this from the guys.
The worst thing was I couldn’t remember anything, except that the girl’s name was Taylor. And of course, the obvious, we had sex. I knew I would remember this tomorrow, once the hangover went away. Right now, I had to get out of here, before they left Colorado without me.
I crawled out of the bed slowly, not wanting to wake her, and tiptoed out of the room. I could’ve sworn I heard the bed move a few seconds after I shut the door, so I ran out to my car. I was glad to see that we took my car back to her place, and not hers.
The whole ride back to the hotel I yelled at myself for being so stupid.
“You’re so lucky, Merrick,” Alex growled when he cracked open the door and let me slide in before I drew attention.
“So, how was last night?” Jack snorted.
“I cant even fucking remember it,” I groaned, falling back on the bed. “The girl was pretty, though,” I commented.
“I know how you feel,” Alex patted my shoulder. “Hey, we gotta get out of here, let’s go,” He said, tossing me my bag and grabbing the room keys off of the bed.
I nodded and we all headed out. I knew in my mind that I shouldn’t have taken advantage of that nice girl like that. I hoped that one day, she would find a guy that would treat her right.