More Than Just A Mark On My Sheets

Zack Merrick-More Than Just A Mark On My Sheets(14)

Zack’s POV:

“I’m cold, Zack!” Taylor whined, burying her face in my neck, unaware of my heart race increasing as she did so.
“Here,” I pulled a blanket around us from the top of the couch.
Jason sat on the floor, looking up at us with his shining blue eyes. It was kind of scary how we had the exact same eyes.
She looked down at him, smiling. “So beautiful,” She murmured to herself. It amazed me how she could be such a caring mother at nineteen years old. “I want hot chocolate,” She said randomly.
“Crave much?” Alex laughed, walking into the front of the bus and pulling the Pop-Tart box out of the cabinet. He looked into the box and his smile fell instantly. “Who the fuck ate all the fucking Pop-Tarts?!” He yelled.
“Child in the room, bitch!” Taylor yelled, throwing a pillow at him.
“What? You just cussed!” He threw the pillow back at her.
“Lies! A bitch is a female dog. And you, Alex, are my personal Chihuahua.” She giggled, smiling her famous smile.
Jason dropped his bottle on the floor in front of me and the cap popped off, leading to the milk flowing out of the bottle onto the floor. Taylor was kneeling in front of me before I could even move. Of course, she had a v-neck on. I felt worse than Alex when I checked Taylor out, but I couldn’t out. God, her looks could kill.
“Seriously, who ate my fucking cherry Pop-Tarts?” Alex said loudly. Taylor got fed up with him and picked the bottle cap off of the floor and chucked it at him, hitting him square in the nose. “What the fuck?” He asked, disoriented.
“Shut up! The first word my son will be saying is fuck if he sticks around you!” She exclaimed, picking Jason up and bringing him to the bunks.
“She has a nice ass,” Alex smirked.
“Fuck you,” I threw a pillow at him, following her.
By the time I got back there, she was dancing around with her headphones in both ears. I watched as she lip-synched the words to a song I didn’t know because God took my lip reading powers away last Tuesday. I hope you picked up on that sarcasm.
I quietly leaned myself against the door frame and watched as she continued to shake her head, making her shiny black hair fly around her face. She began laughing quietly at herself, still unaware of my presence. I was able to keep quiet until she started playing the air guitar and that’s when I couldn’t hold my laughter in anymore.
Her head snapped up, her eyes wide and she began blushing. “How long have you been standing there?” She asked cautiously.
“A while,” I smirked. She glared at me. “Aw, don’t hate me, it was cute!” I smiled, wrapping my arms around her. I loved the fact that we were getting more comfortable around each other.
“Don’t tell anybody about that, or I’ll kill you.”
“Okay,” I held up my hands in defense.
She sighed and sat down on the floor, crisscrossing her legs, looking up at me. I sat down beside her. “You alright?” I asked.
She nodded. “Just thinking.” She informed me quietly. “Are you sure you’re okay with this?” She asked suddenly.
“Okay with what?”
“Jason,” She answered hesitantly. I furrowed my brows.
“I don’t understand what you’re asking,”
She exhaled dramatically, blowing her bangs out of her face, making me crack a smile. “You don’t mind helping me with him, right? I mean after tour.” My smile fell.
Was she still worried about me not wanting her and my son around? Of course I didn’t mind helping. If she walked out of my life now I don’t know what I’d do. I can honestly tell you I love my son. If somebody tried to hurt him I would personally kill them.
And then there’s Taylor. The pretty, nineteen year old mother of my son. I’ve become so used to having her around that my whole being is centered around her. That sounds rather obsessive, but true. I was starting to fall for her.
“Of course I don’t mind. Stop stressing. I want to help,” I reassured her.
She grinned. “Okay,” She wrapped her arms around my neck quickly before standing up. “C’mon,” She offered me her hand and pulled me up.
“Damn, you’re strong,” I complimented chuckling.
She shrugged. “I carry a baby around all day, I guess it builds some muscle,” She pretended to flex, breaking out into giggles a few seconds later. She was so adorable…
“Let’s go get you ready,”
“The show isn’t for another forty five minutes,” I said, confused.
“Forty five minutes? I thought it was an hour! That’s not even enough time!” She exclaimed, pulling me off of the bus and running towards the stadium. “The guys are already there, I told them to leave around six.” She told me.
“Why? It only takes us a few minutes to get ready,”
“Yeah and you don’t do anything to your hair and you just throw on stuff that doesn’t match, and I’m going to change that,” She said quickly, running up the stairs, past Barry and into our dressing room, throwing me onto the couch.
“Why is there a girl’s shirt in your dressing room?” She looked at all of us, her eyes sticking on Alex.
“It wasn’t me!” He defended himself.
“Jack?” She questioned.
“It was Alex!” he cried out.
“No it wasn’t! I haven’t had sex in a week, God! You guys are so judgmental!” He whined.
She looked at me and I shook my head. I hadn’t done anything with a girl this whole tour, except for the second day when some fan girl came up to me and started making out with me. She wasn’t that bad of a kisser.
“Paramore was in here before us,” Alex mentioned.
“Oh, than it’s probably Hayleys,” Taylor said, looking down at the shirt. “I like it, so I’m wearing it.” She told us all, taking her shirt off. Ho, ly, fuck, her body was amazing. Her curves were to die for, and her skin was tanned to perfection from being outside so much on this tour.
I hit Alex and Jack because they wouldn’t stop staring. Only I could stare at her. Rian just looked away so he wouldn’t stare. He had to be on his best behavior so that he didn’t cheat on Kara.
“Oh, sorry,” She apologized after she had switched shirts, blushing when she realized we were all in the room.
Alex wolf whistled. “Don’t apologize,” He smirked.
She hit him playfully, but still hard. “Piggy,” He shrugged. I glared at him.
She racked our closet for the clothes she wanted us each to wear and we put it on as we were told. Once it was time for us to go she wished us good luck and informed me that she would be at our merch table when our show was over so we could meet her there.

- - -

“Great show, guys,” Matt said once we got off stage.
We all nodded in agreement and Jack dumped his water bottle on me. “You’re an ass,” I chuckled, shaking my hair out. “I better go save Taylor from our screaming son,” I excused myself, walking out of the stadium.
I walked through the loud crowd of teenage girls and their boyfriends and tried to locate our merch table. After a while of searching, I finally found it.
Taylor was standing there in Hayley Williams shirt and shorts, talking to the guys of The Maine. To be honest, the only person out of that band I actually thought was decent was Pat. He wasn’t a pig like Kennedy, Garrett and John. Sure, Jared was alright, but he never really liked me all that much.
I studied all of their expressions, Pat had his arm around Taylor’s shoulder, Taylor was laughing at something John was saying, Kennedy had his eyes glued to Taylor’s chest, Garrett was staring at her chest, as well, and John was talking to Pat and Taylor.
John and Garrett suddenly walked off, giving Taylor a hug goodbye. I looked around for Barry for a second, wondering where my son was. I gave up after a minute and returned my gaze back to Taylor. When my eyes returned to her I saw something that just made me snap.
Just as I looked, over, Kennedy leaned in and pressed his lips full onto Taylor’s. My blood boiled under my skin and my hands clenched into fists. Taylor quickly pushed him off of her and her head suddenly looked in my direction. She shook hr head and Kennedy and Began coming towards me. I didn’t really want to hear it.
I began walking away as fast as I could, ignoring her calls. I knew she pushed him away, I saw her. Besides, I didn’t have a right to be mad at her, she wasn’t my girlfriend. She didn’t cheat on me, she’s allowed to kiss whoever she wants to. But that didn’t matter to me. Kennedy should have known to back off.
“Zack!” She screamed, putting a hand on my shoulder. We were away from all of the people now, and we were in front of The Cab’s bus.
“What?” I snapped. She flinched back. I pinched the bridge of my nose. “Sorry,” I sighed.
“That wasn’t what it looked like back there,”
“Oh really? Because it looked like Kennedy was kissing you,” I replied sarcastically, dropping my hand. She flinched again. “What’s wrong with you?” I asked, trying to calm myself down.
“Nothing, what are you talking about?”
“You keep flinching.” I raised my hand to prove myself and she did, in fact, flinch once more.
“Stop! Okay, just fucking stop!” She cried.
“Adam abused you, didn’t he?” She looked down and nodded. “That little fucker obviously doesn’t understand swinging at girls is the most faggot-like thing to do,” I muttered.
“Why do you care if I was kissing Kennedy?” She asked suddenly, not wanting to talk about Adam.
I froze. Do I tell her? I can’t. No, there’s no way I can tell her. It will mess everything up. But what do I say to her?
“I-I was… um, jealous,” I managed to stammer out the truth.
“Jealous?” She repeated. I nodded.
What she did next shocked me.