More Than Just A Mark On My Sheets

Zack Merrick-More Than Just A Mark On My Sheets(15)

Zack’s POV:

She took a gun out and killed herself.

Hahaha, not really. I just wanted to write that. Okay. I’m done now.

Zack’s POV:

“Jealous?” She repeated. I nodded.
She took one step forward, stretched up, and pressed her lips to mine. It felt like my world was on fire. Yes, it’s cheesy, but true. I was in love with her. I knew it for sure, now.
“Where’s Jason?” I mumbled after a few minutes of continual kissing. She pulled away. Damn, I shouldn’t have said anything.
“Fuck…” She thought for a moment and then her eyes lit up. “He’s with Matt, he’s fine,” She smiled, kissing me again quickly. She then sat down in the grass and patted the spot next to her. I blinked twice to try and comprehend everything before sitting down.
“So, what are we now?” She asked.
“What do you want us to be?” I asked, praying she wanted the same thing I did.
Instead of answering, she kissed me again softly, her lips lingering on mine for a few moments. “I want to be yours,” She whispered, not meeting my eyes. I smiled wide.
“That’s what I want, too,” I murmured, pulling her closer. She looked up, the moonlight making her bright green eyes sparkle.
She tackled me into the grass, kissing me deeply. Jesus, she was honestly the best kisser ever.
She pulled back, grinning.
“Mwahahahaha! I knew it!” Jack suddenly came out of nowhere, interrupting our moment.
“Go away Jack,” I groaned, not taking my eyes off of Taylor.
“Fine,” He pouted, walking away. I waited until he was gone to continue kissing her. After a few minutes we pulled away, breathless and smiling like idiots.
She sighed, looking at the stars. We were sitting on a hill; below us was the sound of shrieking girls, cussing and laughter, and the bright, shining lights from the merch tents.
“Tour ends soon,”
“And you’re loving with me so you have nothing to worry about,” I kissed her temple. I was so glad I was actually allowed to touch her now, as creepy as that sounds.
“Zack?” She looked up at me. I nodded for her to go on. “What if we screw up?” She asked.
“Well, I know you wont,” I tried to lighten the mood. It didn’t work.
“I’m serious. He’s our son, our own flesh and blood. I want to give him a good life,”
“We will,” I said quietly, rubbing her back soothingly as she leaned into my chest.

- - -

“Stop fantasizing about Taylor naked!” Alex screamed out of nowhere. I hit his chest. “OW! MY NIPPLE!” He cried.
“This song ain’t bout nothin’, I call it my muffin, I wrote it on a napkin, while I was clubbin’!” Taylor sang along with this song on her iPod called “My Muffin” by some guy named J Bigga. What the fuck kind of name is that?
I laughed, shaking my head at her.
Jack toyed with his guitar, trying to tune it. Once he succeeded he started strumming to “Let it Roll”
Taylor pulled her earphones out and shut her iPod off, listening to Alex sing along with Jack. Jason was sitting on the floor, looking up at me with admiration clear in his eyes.
“Hey,” Adam Young decided to just walk into our tour bus. He did that sometimes. He was a cool dude, though.
Taylor’s jaw dropped when she saw him, and her eyes widened.
“Holy crap!” She shrieked. Adam laughed. Taylor loved Owl City. Loved.
She stood up and hugged him tightly. He chuckled, hugging her waist. “You’re amazing!” She gushed.
“Thanks,” He grinned.
She calmed herself down and her eyes now widened in horror, and then in disgust. “Wow, I just acted like some obsessed little teen fan girl,” She shook her head at herself.
We all laughed. “It’s cool,” Adam flicked his wrist. “It was amusing, to say the least.”
- - -

Taylor Anderson was an amazing kisser. Phenomenal.
“Okay, that’s gross, you guys have a son, stop touching each other.” Jack flicked the top of my head.
“Speaking of him I better go wake him up,” She muttered, running a hand through her messy hair.
As if on cue, Jason began wailing. I followed her back and watched as she picked him up out of the cradle and he stopped crying instantly. She could work magic.
“Now that I think about it, I’m glad tour will be ending soon,” She said as she prepared Jason’s bottle.
“Why?”
“Because I won’t have to sleep in a bus,” I chuckled.
“True,”
She set Jason down on the floor and he looked up at us. His eyes seemed to sparkle when he saw me take Taylor’s hand.
I was actually going to be part of a family.