More Than Just A Mark On My Sheets

Zack Merrick-More Than Just A Mark On My Sheets(8)

Taylor’s POV:

“Hey, Taylor,” Zack shook my shoulder lightly, sending a slight tingling sensation I couldn’t identify down my arm. “We’re here,” I opened my eyes and saw Zack was empty handed. I remembered falling asleep and Zack was holding Jason.
“Where’s-”
“Jason’s outside with Rian,” Zack said quickly, knowing what I was going to ask. “Hey, John’s asking for you,”
“Who?” I sat up.
“John, as in John O’Callaghan. Apparently he almost knocked you over the night you were looking for me.” He chuckled.
“Oh, yeah, I remember that,” I smiled. “Where is he?” I yawned.
“Out there.” He pointed to the door.
“I’ve got to get up,” I pouted. “Carry me?” I asked without thinking.
He looked taken aback for a moment, but then shrugged and slipped one arm under my legs, and the other around my neck so that when he picked me up, he was carrying me bridal style. I had to look away from him the whole time because I was blushing so badly I could feel my cheeks burning. The feeling of his skin against mine made my stomach do back flips.
He set me down in front of John, Rian, Alex and Jack, and of course Jason, who was sleeping in Rian’s arms while Jack poked at his small fingers.
“Hey,” I yawned.
“Hey there, sleepyhead,” Jack smiled.
“I was talking to John,”
“Oh, I get it. You see John and all of a sudden I don’t matter? Okay. I see how it is,” Jack put his hand over his heart.
“Hey, Taylor,” John chuckled, walking up to me.
“Taylor?” Alex laughed.
“That’s me,”
“You’re only wearing booty shorts and a t-shirt,” I shrugged.
“Oh well, I’m too lazy to go change, so everybody can just stare at my ass if they want,” I smirked. I could have sworn I saw Zack glaring at John, but it was probably my imagination.
“You’re Zack’s girl, so we can’t,” Jack commented.
“No guy owns me,” I rolled my eyes as a sign for Jack to drop it.
“So, are you going to tell me the story yet?” John asked.
“Hmm, do you want all the details?” I teased.
“Oh God, no,” Rian pretended to gag.
“Yeah, I agree with Rian,” John chuckled.
“Okay, than there’s not much to it,”
“They both got drunk and had the sexy sex, and nine months later out popped a baby from Taylor va-”
“Jack!” I shrieked, not letting Jack finish his explanation.
Alex and John were doubling over in laughter, and Rian was biting his lip so he wouldn’t start laughing and have to put Jason down, while Zack just stood there, smiling and shaking his head at Jack. It wasn’t too awkward to talk about me getting pregnant anymore. It wasn’t my favorite subject, but it wasn’t a conversation that I never wanted to have or joke about.
“Okay, thanks Jack,” John laughed.
I shook my head and glared at Jack. “Aw, c’mon Tay, you know I love you,” Jack wrapped me in a hug.
“Jack you need to shower,” I scrunched up my nose in disgust of the way he smelled.
“You’re mean,” He pouted.
“Love you, Jack-o,” I patted his cheek.
“No you love Zack!” He screamed, earning a smack in the head from both Zack and me. Our hands touched as they both collided with Jack’s head and I pulled my hand away quickly, blushing. Zack did the same, looking down.
“Ouch!” Jack yelled.
“How long has he been asleep?” I asked Rian, changing the subject.
“He woke up an hour ago, but Zack took care of him,” Rian nodded his head towards Zack.
“Aw, Zacky is becoming a big boy,” I joked, making him roll his eyes.
“John!” A boy called John’s name, jogging over to us.
“Patty!” Jack squealed, hugging the boy.
“I wonder about you sometimes, Jack,” Alex shook his head.
“You wonder why I’m such a sexy boy?” Alex shook his head.
Jack pouted. “Fine. You’re not getting lucky tonight,” He stomped off.
“Baby, wait!” Alex chased after him.
I giggled and turned back to John and the other boy. “Taylor, this is Pat.” He pointed to the boy next to him. “Pat, this is the girl I almost killed the other night, Taylor,”
“That’s a long name,” Pat joked, hugging me. “I heard Zack knocked you up?”
“That’s not a good first impression,” Another boy walked up, smacking Pat’s head. “Hi, I’m Garrett,” He shook my hand.
“Garrett likes dick,” Pat muttered, rubbing the back of his head.
“I do not!” Garrett yelled
Two other boys came up to me and looked me up and down. “I’m Kennedy,” One of them approached me, the other one following.
“And I’m Jared,” He introduced himself.
“I’m Taylor,” I offered my hand out but Kennedy hugged me, holding me a little longer than necessary. I looked around and Zack was giving Kennedy a death glare, but I didn’t understand why.
“Are you guys like, stalking me or something?” John asked the guys.
“We don’t need to stalk you, we live in the same bus with you,” Pat retorted.
“So, are you having fun?” Garrett asked me, stepping closer. Zack suddenly stepped beside me.
“Yeah I’m-” Jason stirred awake and began crying in Rian’s arms, and Rian sighed and looked at me. “I’ve got him,” I sighed as well, taking him out of Rian’s arms. “Come on, baby.” I cooed to my son, rocking him back and forth.
“Dude, he’s yours?!” Jared looked at Rian.
“He’s mine,” Zack said, his voice cold. I looked up at him and he caught me looking and his expression softened.
“He’s cute,” Pat stepped towards me. “What’s his name?”
“Jason,” I answered.
“His fingers are so small,” Pat commented, stroking one of Jason’s fingers, his long, brown hair falling into his face.
“Pat, you can be such a pussy!” Kennedy said.
“Hey, I think it’s sweet,” I defended Pat.
“See? She’s nice,” Pat stuck his tongue out at Kennedy, hugging my waist.

- - -

Zack’s POV:

Alex, Jack, Rian and I were sitting around talking in the bus while Taylor was in the shower.
“I think Kennedy likes her,” Rian said.
I rolled my eyes. It was obvious that Kennedy liked her. And Garrett was checking her out as well. I couldn’t tell you why, or how, but it bothered the hell out of me that they were hitting on her.
“I think Zack likes her,” Alex mentioned.
“I do not,” I denied, rolling my eyes.
“Hey, I wouldn’t blame you, she’s hot,” I instantly glared at him. “Oh shit, don’t kill me,” He hid behind Jack.
I exhaled and pinched the bridge of my nose.
“Dude, you like her, just admit it.” Jack said. “It’s a good thing, you guys are going to have to get together sooner or later because of Jason,”
I shook my head. “But she’s only nineteen, and she’s not gonna want to be with me. I knocked her up and left the next morning and I got her kicked out of her own house. I ruined her life,” I looked down.
“Don’t put yourself down like that,” Jack encouraged. “It seems to me she loves Jason,”
“Of course she does he’s her son! She has to love him! But she nearly went into hysterics last night when she didn’t have enough sleep!” I exclaimed.
“Well of course she’ll be tired, but Jason will get older and will… sleep more,” Rian chuckled. “And everything will be alright. You guys are going to be parents to this kid,” Rian patted me on the back. “It’s gonna be fine,” He said as I heard the water shut off.
A few minutes later, she came out in All Time Low booty shorts and a tank top, water dripping down her black, cropped hair. Jesus, she was beautiful. I felt like such a creeper, saying that about a girl almost two years younger than me, but it was true.
Rian scooted over and Taylor sat in between Rian and me. “What time is the show tomorrow?” She asked, looking at Matt.
“They go on at eight thirty,” She nodded.
“That means I can sleep late?” She questioned.
“We’re making you sleep late,” I told her.
“Okay,” She leaned on my shoulder.
Alex smirked at us and I shot him a glare, which Taylor didn’t catch onto, and I was grateful for that. After a while, we all fell asleep, but I woke up with my head lying on top of Taylor’s head, which was still lying on my shoulder.
I decided to get up and go into my bunk, leaving all of the guys to sleep on the couch and wake up with some part of their body aching because they were all sleeping in uncomfortable positions. One I was up, I picked up Taylor’s sleeping, frail body, which fell limp in my arms.
I placed her in my bunk and climbed in with her, wrapping my arms around her without realizing what I was doing. It felt good to hold her small body in my arms. It felt like everything was falling into place.