Nightmare

You never die in your dreams.

She was on the floor panicing, I go to her then pick her up.
"I, I, I, I, I was just walking to the bathroom.."
"Jordan, whos blood is that?"
"I, I, I dont know"
She started crying. I have her to Katya. No one even noticed what was going on. I went to check out the blood puddle was. There was no trail. But I looked up and there was a huge spot of blood dripping down to the kitchen floor. Once a few people walked past me they saw the blood and were screaming. Then everyone saw and rushed out of my front door, back gate. Even the DJ, the only adult there was packing up his things.
"You can pay me through the mail"
He said rushing to the front yard where his truck was.
I can admit I was pretty scared, fuck, I was defiantly scared shitless.
The only ones there was Katie, Jordan, Katya and Sarah.
Jordan was trying to say something but her stuttering was worst then ever. Sarah says
"Go to your moms room, go see why theres blood"
"Are you stupid?"
"Call the police then"
"Sarah we are freshman's drinking under age, and we are going to call the police"
"Montana, someone is obviously dead up in your moms room, we have to call the police. It doesnt matter if we get in trouble. I rather go to jail then die"
I go for the phone, Sarah was right.
"Who ever it was, they probably left"
I froze with them phone in my hand, Katie is yelling at me.
"Quit the shit! Montana that isnt funny."
"Theres no dial tone."
Jordan flips out her cell phone, and right when she gos to dial 911, the lights die. Katie yells at me.
"Dude stop fucking with us, seriously!"
"Dude Im not fucking doing anything"
I went to a whisper,
"someone is in the house."