A World of Possibilities

Change

My mom sat at the old dining room table; her auburn hair pulled up into a loose bun and her eyes dropped as if she were tired but I knew it was from me. I made her stay up, I made her wait until I fell asleep, I made her do everything.

“You wanted me mom.” My voice broke as if I was about to cry. I didn’t cry, no, I never cried.
My blue eyes skimmed the room. Wood paneling floors, one single red rose placed in our one crystal vase, and the all so famous dining room table; it was very neat and organized.

“Sunny”, I looked back to my mother as she said my name; her face was emotionless, “I’m pregnant with twins.” Her slightly wrinkled hand rubbed her protruding stomach. I didn’t notice it before.

“Um. I didn’t hear you right. Did you just say you were pregnant with twins?” My voice was slightly raised; I gripped the red wicker chair.

“Yeas dear. You heard me.” My mother stood up and walked to where I was standing; her pale hand came to my cheek; she smiled, “But you’ll always be my baby.”

I stepped back, a scowl placed upon my lips, “Who’s the father?” I didn’t want another brother or sister. They would ruin my life and I didn’t want it.

My mother grimaced, “Shane. Shane is the father.” She stepped back; her hand still placed on her stomach.

“Him? That scum bag? Are you serious?” I could hear the disgust in my voice and that’s what I was, disgusted.

“Don’t call him that.” My mother snapped, her eyes burned with anger.

“Why? You used to.” I mumbled, looking to the floor. My toes were curled.

“Because. Because he’s moving in here. For the babies. You need to be nice to him.” My mother explained and then she went on, “Sunny, I’m only doing this for the twins. I’ll still love you.”

Love, Love, love....

What if..What if I didn’t want love.
♠ ♠ ♠
All right so this is the second chapter. I'm sorry if I screwed it up, I'm sorry. I tried my best, Hope you guys and girls like it.

A.Broken.Mess