Found You on the Dance Floor

Found You On The Dance Floor

She got your number
She know your game
She put you under
It's so insane

“Susie, can you please explain to me again as to why we’re here?” a young woman in her early to mid 20s asked her friend. The two young women were at a very popular dance club that anyone who was anyone went to, and Susan Konell was searching for certain someone.
“I told you Diana, I have to find him, and I need to ‘communicate’ some emotions, questions, and get some answers!” Susan explained, observing the faces of dancing bodies that was the crowd in front of her.
“How do you know he’s here?” Diana responded indifferently, letting her eyes scan through the crowd.
“I just do.”

Since you seduced her
How does it feel
To know that woman
Is out to kill

“But how can you be sure!?? First off, he’s been trying to keep a low profile and somebody probably would have noticed him by now! Secondly, what if he actually had decided to stay back at his hotel today? Lastly why this club specifically? There are tons of other dance clubs he might have gone to,” Diana pressed.
“Well, either way, I need to find him! Plus, my gut just tells me that he here!” Susie answered determinedly. “But…” She began, looking at Diana’s bored expression “I guess that can wait for a later time- let’s go flaunt our stuff!”
“About time!” Diana grinned, dragging her friend in to the mob.

Every night stance is like takin' a chance
It's not about love and romance
And now you're gonna get it

Every hot man is out takin' a chance
It's not about love and romance
And now you do regret it

“Diana, I’m going to head over to the restroom to freshen up, I’ll be right back,” Susie told Diana before excusing herself from the table and making her way to the ladies’ room.
Susie was mainly trying to get away from all the men flocking to her- so, she decided to escape for a couple of minutes.

To escape the world I've got to enjoy that simple dance
And it seemed that everything was on my side
(Blood on my side)

“For Lord’s sake, can we please leave Michael? If you were going to see her, we would have spotted her by now,” Tony said exasperatedly to his friend, who was calmly sipping his drink and watching the dancers.
“You can leave if you want, Tony, but I still need to do this,” Michael replied coolly.
Tony sighed and finished his drink “Well, I can’t leave you here, but I’m going to see if I can get some action.” With that, Tony excused himself from the booth and walked away.

Millions of thoughts were racing through Michael’s head all at once, and he couldn’t find an answer to any of his questions.
‘Where is she? She had seemed so sincere… what had happened? What did I do?’

She seemed sincere like it was love and true romance
And now she's out to get me
And I just can't take it
Just can't break it

“What am I supposed to do is and when I find him?” Susie mumbled to herself as she gazed at her reflection in the bathroom mirror.
“Well, I guess I should go see how Diana is doing…” Susie sighed, and pushed herself off the sink counter.
Giving her reflection a quick once-over to make sure she looked okay, Susie walked out of the bathroom.
Stepping back into the main area, Susie scanned the room, looking for Diana, only to see her flirting with a familiar man. Susie knew that she somehow knew the man, but she couldn’t quite place how, or who he was, so she just brushed it off.
Susie sighed once more and leaned up against the wall, settling to look for him, once more- she knew that he was here, just not as to where.

Susie got your number
And Susie ain't your friend
Look who took you under
With seven inches in
Blood is on the dance floor
Blood is on the knife
Susie's got your number
And Susie says its right

She got your number
How does it feel
To know this stranger
Is out to kill

Michael sighed to himself as he looked down at his drink. He was trying to remember the last time he saw her.
She was pregnant…two months… Sure, they had kept in contact…well, he tried at least… He would try to call her every so often, but each and every time, her friend would always answer the phone and would give Michael a quick update before hanging up.
“But, now she’s had the baby… He’s about 4 months old….and actually,” Michael remembered “I did get a glimpse of her here a few times last week…”
The last time Michael had actually talked to her, she told him she was pregnant, 2 months, and that the baby was definitely his. She had left though, before he could react to the news.

She got your baby
It happened fast
If you could only
Erase the past

They had been lovers…..Michael and she. They had been very close friends when they began dating. A year into the relationship, they took it to the next level. A few months later, Susie began acting differently.
“She had seemed so sincere…” Michael thought.

Every night stance is like takin a chances
It's not about love and romance
And now you're gonna get it

Susie quickly decided to relocate herself to a stool at the bar. Where she was standing, tons of guys kept, once again, flocking to her.

Every hot man is out takin' a chance
It's not about love and romance
And now you do regret it

Looking up from his drink, Michael suddenly saw the girl he was looking for. He almost didn’t believe it at first, but there she was, walking over to the bar.
Jumping up from his seat, he quickly made his way over to her.

When he had reached her, he threw his hand out and caught her by the arm. She looked shocked and a bit mad when she went to look see who had grabbed her arm, but when she saw it was him, she looked slightly dumbfounded.
Before he could lose his nerve, Michael pulled her onto the dance floor, and the two began to dance away their pain, confusion, anger and fear.

To escape the world I got to enjoy this simple dance
And it seemed that everything was on my side
(Blood on my side)

Michael and Susie danced and danced for several songs, but when she saw the time, she tried to break away from Michael’s grip.
“No, I’m not going to let you get away from me again,” He said simply and determinedly.
The pair stood there for what felt like an entire eternity, or as if time had come to a complete standstill. They just watched each other, staring into the other’s eyes.
Soon, Susie couldn’t take it anymore, and threw herself into Michael’s arms, kissing him like there really was no tomorrow.

It seemed sincere like it was love and true romance
And now she's out to get me
And I just can't take it
Just can't break it

“This doesn’t mean that you’re off the hook!” Susie said distastefully, glaring at Michael as they paused for air.
“I wouldn’t have it any other way” Michael grinned mischievously as he swayed to the music with Susie, before pulling her into another long and passionate kiss.

Susie got your number
And Susie ain't your friend
Look who took you under
With seven inches in
Blood is on the dance floor
Blood is on the knife
Susie got your number
You know Susie says its right

Susie's got your number
Susie ain't your friend
Look who took you under
She put seven inches in
Blood is on the dance floor
Blood is on the knife
Susie's got your number
Susie says its right

It was blood on the dance floor
(blood on the dance floor)
It was blood on the dance floor
(blood on the dance floor)
It was blood on the dance floor
(blood on the dance floor)
It was blood on the dance floor
(blood on the dance floor)

And I just can't take it
The girl won't break it
Ooo...
♠ ♠ ♠
The Song used: Blood On The Dance Floor by Michael Jackson