If Today Was Your Last Day

Under My Skin

I stood at the side of the Dodgem’s, watching my little girl in a kart with her dad, bashing into all of her friends and their parents.

That’s right. Megan’s friends. There must be about 15 of them here with us today, plus their parents. The birthday party cost us a fortunate, but Tom insisted this is what we’d do for her 7th birthday, and Megan is having an absolute blast.

“Mom! Mom! Can we go on that big ride next?” Megan came bouncing over, holding hands with Tom and her best friend, Heidi. I looked to see where she was pointing to and saw that it was Flight of Fantasy.

“Oh wow I should be a fashion designer,” Bill sighed from beside me. “Megan looks amazing with that outfit I bought her,” I giggled. Just as cocky as his brother.

I stood at a barrier, watching as Megan stood impatiently in line with her classmates, whom were also waiting impatiently.

“Isn’t she beautiful?” I jumped when arms snaked around my waist, breath tickling my neck.

“She is,” I yawned, turning my face to gently kiss Tom’s cheek.

“Tired?” Tom smirked. “I’ll have to rape you tonight then,” I saw Bill suddenly turn his face to look at us, his eyes wide open.

I leaned into Tom’s ear and seductively whispered, “You can’t rape the willing,” I leaned back to see lust fill his eyes. Taking my hand, Tom called over to Bill, “Look after Megan for us,” before dragging me away, following the signs that lead to the toilets.

He led me into the men’s toilets, locking the door behind us and sitting me upon the counter, smashing his lips against mine. I could just taste the hunger.

“It’s not even been 24 hours and I need you again,” Tom mumbled against my lips, slamming my back against the wall.

“Horny bastard,” I bit his lip, causing him to gasp and slipped my tongue into his mouth.

The feeling of his cold hands slowly pulling down my trousers sent shivers up and down my spine. I begun to get desperate, so I yanked off my clothes, Tom’s clothing following suite.

Our clothing lay sprawled across the floor as Tom’s aroused cock lingered before my opening, I moaned and pushed myself into Tom, making his cock easily slide into me.

A loud banging on the door followed by a “You best not be doing what I think you’re doing,” interrupted us from the pleasure. Bill. Typical.

We groaned at the same time before Tom quickly pulled out of me, slipping on his boxers and passing me my bra and panties. One they were on my soft body, I stared at Tom’s erection that was showing through his boxers.

“You should stay here. Don’t want the kids seeing that,” I couldn’t take me eyes away from his erection. I just sat on the counter in only my bra and panties until he had turned his back on me and walked into a cubicle, locking the door to it. The clanking of his belt hitting the floor jolted me from my state of shock and I began to pull my pants and top back on.

“Where’s dad?” Megan asked once I had joined the rest of the group who were buying candyfloss. Apart from Megan, of course. She knew the rules.

“He’s still in the toilets,” I looked up at Bill to see his eyebrow quirked up at me. I strolled towards him and whispered into his ear, “Shouldn’t have interrupted us,” and walking away to stand with Heidi’s parents, leaving Bill to stand with his eyes wide open.

“Can Miss Burnes party group come over to Clown Corner,” boomed throughout the theme park. All the kids squealed and jumped up and down as we made our way to Clown Corner where they would be kept occupied while we set up the dinner.

“Dad,” Tom looked down to see Megan standing before him, her arms raised up. Once she was balanced on his hip, she grinned, “I love you,” after that one sentence, Tom never put Megan back onto the ground till we had reached Clown Corner where a clown awaited for us. Coa Coa the Clown I think his name was.

“Can the birthday girl-“ I didn’t hear the rest, I had already begun my train of thought. My little wonder was finally happy with her many friends. She was quite the popular girl at her school, and not just because her dad is Tom Kaulitz either. And not only is Megan happy, but I am too. I finally get to see my best friend frequently again, I get to live with Tom, and it’s all running smoothly between us. Plus, Tom and Megan have never been closer and you can tell by the look in Tom’s eyes how much he loves her.

We’re finally that happy family that Megan’s always wanted.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title - skillet - under my skin.
i never put a picture up of what megan looks like. so here
megan's outfit
Flight of Fantasy