Little Miss Helena? Pfft. Right...

' I never thought it would be like this. This was so unreal, so amazing, so... Totally impossible! I had to be dreaming. So I pinched myself. I jumped, screaming a small "OW!" I rubbed my arm, knowing this was probably not a dream, but I wasn't sure yet. Then I heard /his/ adorably dorky giggle, and heard /his/ musical laughter, and heard the rest of the guys laughing right along with them, and thought "Wow... I sure do dream in detail." But apparently I thought out loud, because when I looked up, I was looking right into /his/ beautiful face, falling into his eyes that seemed to look straight into my soul, and heard his beautiful voice, felt his warm breath, when he said "I really don't think you're dreaming. Unless I'm dreaming with you." And then he smiled, and to keep myself from falling over from being blinded by the majesty, I managed to squeak out, "Ok, please don't wake me up." '

~ Exerpt from the story. Read the whole thing to find out the rest. ;)
  1. Interlude.
    The adventure begins! :D Pretty much IS an interlude compared to rest of the story. Just the beginning...
  2. Sister to Sleep.
    At the concert! Woot! X3 So yeah. Read. Nao. :D
  3. Welcome To The Black Parade.
    Sorry about the commom song title. X3 Anyways. Uhm, I really like this chapter, since its the longest one I've written so far. Read and comment!