This Can't Be Right... He's a Vampire

Four

This was retarded. I skipped fourth period because my twin brother was having a spaz attack. and the vice-pricible gave ME a detention.

"It doesn't matter mrs. moore," She had said. "You still have to do the time, for the crime."
I was currently on my way to detention in room number 12, with Mr. Harrison. ew. He was an old warewolf that liked to flirt with Human girls. I was sure he would flirt with the Vampire women to, but they never got detention. I guess that was why he was givin the job. He could order around the Humans... the non importants.

"oh... you got a detention Megan?" A gravel like voice asked, coming out of the dark.

"Get the hell out of here." I said, watching him step closer to me, the shadows of the hall bouncing off of his face.

"You know Willa and I are close... I bet I could get her to back off of Mark." Ralph was now so close to me, I could feel his heat beat on to my skin. I NEVER wanted to hear the name of the skank who did that to my brother again.

"If I ever so much as hear a rumor that you encoureged this... I will find a way to kill you." I wispered, so Mr. Harrison couldn't hear. Suddenly the door opened, and in walked an older looking man, and Nathan. Their resemblance was showable, but only slightly. Nathan had black hair and blue eyes. His... Father? Yeah father, had black hair and brown eyes... Nathan must have gotten his captivating eyes from his mom.

"Your sexy when you threat." Ralph wispered in my ear, his mouth to close to my neck. "I order you to kiss me."

I stood up. Really I jumpped up. I felt bad because I was causing so much attention to myself, but any thing to get away from Ralph. It had been a direct order meaning that I couldn't refuse. I now had to kiss him, the idiotic bastard.

"Sit down, Mrs. Moore." Our aging warewolf teacher ordered, oblivious to anything that was going on. I did as he said, and Ralph put a hand on my knee.

"Did you hear what I said?" He asked smirking at the fact that I was shaking. The anger I felt was coursing through me. "I ORDER you to kiss me." I turned to him, trying to look every where but him. I locked eyes with Nathan for like two seconds, trying with all my might to signal I needed help. Ralph was leaning in and was two inches away from my lips when I heard a voice.

"I order you to stop." His velvet voice cut through my heart like a knife., I felt like the restrictions that had been stopping me from breathing were cut off. "I order you two to not be touching." I smiled up at him, trying to show I was thankful. He smiled back, and then started to frown turning his attention to Ralph.

"I'm sorry, my leige." Ralph said. I looked at Ralph, wondering if he was really going to sarcastically mouth off to a vampire. He was kneeling with his head down in a bow. "My prince... I didn't know you had a special intrest in her."

Nathanial noded and muttered, "I do." Suddenly I looked at him, and his father.

"Oh fuck." I said, and imediatly felt like cold water had been dumpped on me. He was roaylty, and I had cussed in front of him. Nathan was the prince. The head of society, the man in charge of the people in charge of me. And I had worn my Pj's in front of him. "Shit" I said again with out thinking. A heart stopping smirk apeared on Nathans face, as I ran out of the room not even hearing His stupid vampire foot prints as he followed me.

"Nathan, thanks for that back there... but I don't want to be seen with you." I whispered at Nathan as we walked down the hallway. I had jumped from fright when I realized he was right behind me, those damn things can stomp and still not be heard.

"I get that." He said looking hurt. What the hell? I was kind of done with this. There was a Vampire watching out for me, and even though I liked the way he looked at me, and the way he smelled, and his body... WAIT! Humans and vampires don't get along...like ever. It just didn't happen, so I might as well wipe the little crush I had on him away.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked confidently. His layed back attitude and confidence seemed rightly his now that I knew he was a prince. Why would he have to worry about anything or about his actions when he was in charge of everything?

I shook my head no and walked out to Wesley’s car. His car was no mustang, but it wasn't bad. It was a little blue pickup truck. I didn't know what type probably a ford, or something like that. The only reason he even had it was because the shop he worked at let him keep it.

The car ride home was awkward. Mark was like a brother to all of us, and I guess Wes thought it was my fault for not watching out for him more. Wilamina liked to do stuff like this. She would play with humans emotions, and cause them to become insanely in love with her. You had to catch it early in the act to stop it. I just hoped Mark was okay.

At home things were quiet until about 6. We all ate, and it turned out that Mark was fine after he got some rest.

The dance would be interesting. The vampires by far had the best body, most of the time they didn't even feel the need to flaunt it... but tonight was different. The Prince... well I guess Nathan, would pick out a bride. It would most likely be a vampire woman. There was almost no way it would ever be a warewolf, and it was almost impossible that it would be a human.

The dress code for these sort of situations was different than every day life. Normally at school we had to cover up, or else we would be sold to someone as a slave (intense huh?). Tonight though the administration was encouraging us to wear almost no clothes. They were threatening that they wouldn't let us into the dance if we weren't "skanky" enough. This wasn't a really big deal to me, but to people like Wesley, who graduated already and only had tonight to hang out with his old friends of different species it was important.

Although in my head Wesley didn't have any of those other species friends... I thought he just wanted to see me looking sexy. And gosh darn it I was going to look sexy. He had picked out a little outfit for me to wear, and I Say "little" with meaning. it was a leather miniskirt that didn't even go down to my fingertips when my arms were extended at my side. Underneath it I had a red thong on. On top I had a tight red halter top, that pushed my boobs up so much, i didn't even think the pushup bra I was wearing would do anything.

"I’m not a sexy person." I groaned at Wesley. I always felt uncomfortable in clothes like this.

"I don't know what your talking about, sweetheart." He said with a stupid cocky grin on his face. That grin reminded me of Nathan, and I suddenly wondered what he would think of this. GOD. I only knew him for like two days and I already wanted to know if he liked how I looked. I had only had about four conversations with him, I didn't know anything about him... Why hadn't I listened to that dreadful teacher when we were learning about the kings of our world?

"well here goes nothing." I whispered following Wes out to the kitchen
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure how I feel about posting this here. I
t'd be awesome if someone let me know they liked it.

Oh yeah. And I like you.
:]