Status: Active....Thanks to XXfalling-overXX for the banner... again :]

New In Town

Chapter Fifteen

Knock, knock, knock. I got up off of my bed to answer the door, taking my time. The person at the door obviously was very impatient because the knocking became more violent and louder with each step I took. I debated on whether I should slow down just to piss the person behind the door off but decided against it, because I'm just nice like that.

"Hello?" My greeting was more of a question as I looked over the petite blond girl standing in front of me, looking nervous. Strange how she was banging on the door those puny arms.

"Sorry, I-I think I've got the w-wrong apartment." She stuttered before turning to leave.

"Wait. Who exactly are you looking for?"

"Dan-Daniel Scott." She answered looking slightly less nervous.

"Danny!" I yelled completely petrifying the stuttering girl.

"H-he lives here? Are you his girlfriend?" She asked getting more scared by the minute.

"Nah." I answered as Danny came up behind me.

"Oh hey, Dez. What's up?" Dan asked pushing me out of the way and grinning like a love sick puppy. Someone's changed their tune.

I went to sit a the kitchen table and read my book but someone decided to make out with a certain blond person in the living room, on the sofa that was clearly visible from my seat. So, I wandered back into my room only to find that I had absolutely nothing to do in there and that Dez, or whatever her names is, started to moan.... rather loudly too.

I quickly grabbed my coat, keys and phone and ran to the door. On my way out, I noticed an envelope with the words "Mensville Penitentiary" in bold black letters but Dez's moans kept me from staying in the flat any longer to find out what it was.

I decided to go the park considering the fact that I lived in a rough neighbourhood and probably shouldn't go too far. But as soon as I got to the park and sat down the nearest bench, I got bored.

I took my mobile out of my pocket and dialed Aiden's number.

"Hey, this is Aiden, well it's not because I'm not here, so leave a message or call me back later. Buh bye."

I hung up and dialed Alice's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Alice. Are you busy?"

"Um, kind of, why?"

"Because I can't go home 'cause Dan's got a girl over and I'm bored and I don't know what to do. Help me out here?"

"Well.... did you call Aiden?"

"Yeah, answering machine."

"You know, you could always... Go to Oliver's house." She proposed with a suggestive tone.

"I'm never telling you anything ever again." I mumbled before hanging up. I sat there, on that uncomfortable park bench for at least ten minutes contemplating whether or not I should call the lacrosse player. Twenty minutes later I was sat in Oliver's car on the way to his house.

"You never told my why you wanted to come over. You just said you were bored."

"Yeah, that's exactly why."

"O..... k..... Whatcha wanna do at my place." I merely shrugged in response. Truth is, I had absolutely no reason to call Oliver except the fact that I, well, I... wanted... to.

When arrived, Oliver led me up to his bedroom and asked if I wanted to watch a film. I was reluctant at first but when he told me I could choose, I couldn't refuse.

In the end we ended up lying on Oli's bed, watching American Pie and eating popcorn.

"You want a beer?" Oli asked without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Sure," 'Why not?' I thought as I watched him bend over to reach a mini fridge by his bed and take out two Budweisers. He handed me mine after opening it for me.

It was half way through the film and I was on my third beer when Oli did the most cliché thing possible during a film. I snorted in amusement as he yawned and put his arm around me.

"What?" Oli asked as I raised an eyebrow at him. I bit my lip containing a laugh as I imitated him in all his mighty cliché-ness. We both started laughing at my poor imitation when Oli said "You're so gonna pay for that."

I stop laughing when I noticed the mischievous look in his eyes.

"What are you-" I was cut off suddenly when Oliver started to tickle and burst into a fit of laughter. I was laughing so much that there were tears in my eyes.

"Stop! Oliver! Ha ha ha! Stop!" He stopped suddenly and I realised the position we were in. I was lying on the bed with Oliver on top of me, his arms either side of my body, keeping his weight off me.

The atmosphere had abruptly changed and become very serious. I looked up at Oliver letting my gaze wander to his lips and back up to his eyes before kissing him. He seemed surprised but eager and licked my bottom lip asking for entry.

I rapped my arms around his neck to pull him even closer wanting more and more of him.

[XxX]

Oliver's POV:

I don't how we ended up in the position but I wasn't about to move. I was perfectly content just watching her as she looked from my eyes to my lips and back again. Normally, I would take this as a sign and kiss her but the last time I made that assumption it was wrong and she mouthed off at me after wards. I wasn't about to make that same mistake again.

When she looked back into to my eyes I saw an emotion I've never her convey before and then, the thing that really shocked me, I saw her face moving closer to mine. My heart sped up as our lips met and I had to make sure I didn't rap my arms around her and squish her under my weight.

Just as I was getting into it, she pulled away with a troubled expression on her face. "I have to go." she whispered. She looked on the verge of tears. She got up to leave but I pushed her down and kept her in place.

"Why?" I could even hear the hurt portrayed in my own voice. She looked ashamed and kept avoiding eye contact.

"Because I kissed you." 'What?' I thought as I looked down at her beautiful face.

"What?" I voiced my thoughts.

"Well, usually it's you that kisses me, then it's alright but I kissed you."

"And?" I asked incredulously. I had no idea what was wrong.

"I'm a slut!" 'She thinks she's aslut?!'

"You think you're a slut? You think you're a slut because you kissed me?" She just nodded sheepishly.

"So if I did this it would be all right?" I asked before leaning down and kissing her.

[XxX]

Viv's POV:

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "That would be perfectly acceptable." I breathed before he kissed me again. After a couple of minutes things started to get heated. Oliver slipped his hands under my top and cupped my breasts while searching for the sweet spot on my neck.

I pushed my hands under his shirt to feel his toned chest. I say toned, more sort of on the verge of toned. His lips left my neck and I watched him take off shirt before continuing to kiss him.

Oli went to take my shirt off when the door burst open. We both looked in shock at the person in the doorway.

"So.... When I want a little action you turn me down but all my little brother has to do is drunkenly kiss you to get you to jump in bed with him." Logan said kicking an empty beer bottle.

"What am I going to do with you Vivienne Edwards?" Logan asked smirking at both me and Oliver.
♠ ♠ ♠
READ PLEASE:

Could someone possibly make me a banner for this story? It would be much appreciated.
Please comment and subscribe.
I think this might be my favourite chapter.
Song Of The Chapter > Somebody To Love - Jefferson Airplane