Status: Active....Thanks to XXfalling-overXX for the banner... again :]

New In Town

Chapter Twenty

I went to sit with Alice and Aiden after my little argument with Oli. As soon as I sat down Aiden stopped talking. "Hey, guys. What's up?" I asked monotonously as I started to peel a satsuma.

My head snapped up as I heard a chair moving out from behind the table. I watched Aiden as he stood up before picking up his tray of half-eaten food and leaving. All without looking at me once but glaring every where else. "What's up with him?" I asked as I watched him sit at another table filled with emo kids.

"He feels betrayed by you." Alice said playing with her plastic fork.

"What? Why? What did I do?"

"You're going out with Oliver Winters. The guys hate each other." She said simply as sh continued to eat her salad. I was starting to think she's vegetarian... or a rabbit, whichever loves salad more.

"Why?" I watched her as she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. 'Touchy subject.' I thought as she looked over her shoulder at Aiden as he sat moodily with his friends, only smiling when something funny was said at the table.

"I don't think it's really my story to tell."

"Please, Alice. I hate this I'm not only being kept in the dark by you and Aiden but Oli and Dan too! I can't take it anymore!"

Alice bit her lip nervously before caving "Alright, I'll tell you but-"

"Viv, c-can I talk to you." I groaned in irritation. 'So close!'

"What?!" I calmed down as I saw a nervous Oliver standing to my left. "I-I mean... what?" I asked in a soft voice... Well softer than before.

"I want to apologize. I mean, I should of known that you wouldn't insult someone for the hell of it."

"Don't be too sure." Alice mumbled placing another piece of lettuce in her mouth. I kicked her under the table causing her to yelp before shouting at me.

"What the hell?!" She bent down to rub her leg as I turned back to Oliver.

"Sorry?" Oli's apology was more of a question but I wasn't about to reject it.

"Ok." I replied shrugging.

"Ok?" He asked unsure.

"Ok." The bell rang and Oliver offered to walk me to class... seeing as we both had Physics. "So...." I started, dragging out the 'o' "What happened between you and Aiden Freshman year?"

Oliver hesitated before telling me that it was simply a misunderstanding. "What kind of misunderstanding?" I pushed further hoping to get something other than dismissive or evasive answers... I got enough of that at home.

"Please Viv, can I please just have one person in the place that doesn't judge me because of what happened two years ago? It wasn't that big a deal anyway."

"If it wasn't that big a deal then I don't see what's wrong in me knowing about it."

"Please, Viv." He pleaded as we reached the classroom.

"Ok, you win this one." I said before entering the classroom just as the bell started to ring. Oli sat down next to me as usual and made it his mission for me to fail this subject because of his constant distracting.

"Viv, Viv, Viv, psst, Viv, Vivienne, Vivi, Vivaloo, Viva-"

"What?!" I hissed scrunching a piece of paper in my hands to refrain from hitting him. He had been doing this all lesson, he'd say my name a couple of hundred times, with a couple of variations, just to say 'hi'.

"You're beautiful."

"Hi- What did you say?" I asked my head snapping towards him.

"Hi," He replied smirking.

"Twat." I muttered before writing down the homework Teach had just written on the blackboard.

"What did you say?" Oli mockingly looking away from the blackboard.

"Twat." I repeated staring at him in the eyes.

"Oh, you're so gonna pay."

"Doubt it... You're not really one for revenge." I replied half-heartedly returning to the sheet of paper in front of me.

"How come?"

"Cause you're a twat." I repeated for the third time, biting back the smile fighting to spread across my face.

"That's mean." He said in baby voice. He turned away from me and ignored for the rest of the lesson.

The bell started to ring signaling the end of class. Oli quickly put his things in his bag and stood up taking my notepad and practically running out of the room.

"Oliver!" I shouted catching the attention of most of the people in the class before running after my daft... boyfriend. Still felt weird calling him that.

I lost him in the hallway as people started to make their ways to their next classes. I figured that I'd wait for the corridor to empty out a bit to see if I could find Oli. I'd probably be late because of it but I would need my notepad for the next lesson.

As soon as the remaining students entered their classrooms I spotted Oliver leaning against my locker with a smug expression on his face.

"Oliver, give it back." I said through clenched teeth.

"Why should I? What's in it for me?" He asked smirking at me, keeping my notepad behind his back. Groaned in frustration before trying to grab the notebook. Raised his hand and kept it out of reach.

"Oliver! Give it back! I'm already late for class as it is!"

"So skip... with me." I answered before bending down to kiss me. I pushed him away before he could. "Come on Viv, don't be that way. I'll give it back to you... eventually." He said touching his lips suggestively.

"Fuck you." I said before walking towards the exit. "You coming?" I asked over my shoulder when he didn't follow. He merely smirked before jogging to catch up with me. When he reached my side, he rapped his arm around me and pulled me into him.

"Where do you want to go, babe?"

"Nowhere if you keep calling me babe."

"Why? Does it annoy you?" He asked teasingly.

"Shut up or piss off."

"Must you swear?"

"Must you annoy the fucking shite out of me?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Touché." He said before grabbing my wrist and dragging me to his... Porsche? I dunno what the hell it was.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked as Oliver started to drive.

"Well, I was thinking a nice drive, maybe stop to get something to drink then straight to make-out point!" He told me smirking.

"Fine." I said smiling at him.

[XxX]

We stopped at an Ice Cream place and bought, well, Ice cream, obviously. Oliver bought some chocolate, vanilla, cookie dough, covered-in-sprinkles ice cream pile thing and I bought a simply chocolate ice cream.

"Freak."

"What?" Oli asked shocked. I giggle at the chocolate that started dripping down his chin.

"Did you just giggle?" Oli asked incredulously.

"What? No, I- um,"

"Are you blushing?!"

"No!" I exclaimed feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I can't believe I made little introverted, anti-social Vivienne Edwards blush!"

"I'll decapitate you if you're not careful." He merely laughed but shut up anyway. There was a slight pause as Oli stared at me, I simply kept my eyes shyly glued to the spoon in my hand.

"Y-you've still got chocolate round your mouth." I said trying not to giggle, my eyes forever glued to my spoon.

"I can't see it. I can you take it off for me?" I let go of the spoon and move to my hand to wipe away the brown cream on his chin only for Oli to grab hold of my wrist and shake his head. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before moving my other hand up to my face causing him to grab my other wrist.

"How am I supposed to wipe it away when you're holding my hands?"

"Use your imagination." Oliver whispered in a seductive voice that would make any girl go weak at the knees. I bite my lip nervously as I contemplated whether or not I would be bold enough to do what I had in mind.

"I can't." I said frustrated.

"Sure you can." He said leaning towards me a bit more. I sighed in defeat before timidly peering up at the guy opposite me through my lashes. I slowly leaned towards him before removing the chocolate with my tongue.

As soon as my lips touched his face Oliver turned his head until our lips connected, capturing my tongue with his lips. He brought my wrists up around the back of his neck, leaving my hands there, before placing his hands on shoulders.

Our little make-out session didn't last as long as it would have if there hadn't been a table separating us and soon Oli was walking me to the lifts of my apartment building. "Want me to come up with you?" He asked as we stopped before the metal doors.

"I think I can manage walking to my own door, I've done it before." I looked up at him and quickly added "B-but I-I, I wouldn't mind you, you know, coming with me." when I saw his disappointed expression.

"Ok," He smiled before taking my wrist and pulling into the lift. As soon as we stepped out of the lift, I could hear voices yelling from inside mine and Danny's apartment. I looked at Oli with a worried expression before running to my door, struggling frantically with my keys.

"Viv? Calm down, what's wrong?" Oliver asked jogging to catch up with me.

"I, I don't know. Who could he be fighting with? I-I mean, we uh we don't really um-" Oli took the keys from my shaking hands and unlocked the door. The shouting stopped immediately when I entered the room. I froze when I realized just who Danny was fighting with.

"Andrea." I said shocked as I stared at the women in front of me.

"Vivienne! Baby, so glad to see you again." She smiled kindly before hugging me. I tensed, feeling considerably uncomfortable as Dan glared daggers at his mother's back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long, I had a little case of writer's block, it's sorted now though... I hope.
Comment and/or subscribe please.
Song of the Chapter > Stone Sour - 30/30/150