Status: Active....Thanks to XXfalling-overXX for the banner... again :]

New In Town

Chapter Twenty Four

I had managed to go the whole day avoiding Aiden with only a few minor inconveniences such as eating in the girl's bathroom at lunch or skipping a couple of classes. I had been so busy avoiding Aiden that I had completely forgotten about Oli. I only just remembered him as I arrived in front of the Physics Classroom.

I knew I had to confront him, for no reason other than self-assurance. I didn't want to have a boyfriend who was a bastard, plus, I felt guilty about the kiss and needed to get it off my chest. "Hey, Viv." He smiled at me as I took a seat next to him. He looked around the room before pulling me into a kiss when he realised the teacher wasn't here yet.

He pulled back frowning when I didn't respond. "What's wrong?"

"I need to tell you something." I told him biting my lip nervously.

"Ok, tell me after class. Alright?" He asked as the bell rang and the teacher walked in.

"I don't think I can wait that long." I whispered as the stress of what I was about to tell him finally sunk in.

He looked at me, worry all over his face, as he took hold of my hand. "What is it?" I took a deep breath, preparing my self both physically and mentally to tell him.

"Aiden kissed me. But-"

"He fucking what?!" He shouted, violently letting go of my hand instantly.

"Mister Winters! Watch your language and do not interrupt my lesson again!"

The Physics teacher scolded him causing him to snap. I don't like Oliver when he snaps, he scares me. I watched in fear as he pushed all of his and my books off of the desk and stormed out of the room. I was paralyzed momentarily in shock before I sent an apologetic look towards the teacher and rushed after my enraged boyfriend.

"Oliver, wait!" I shouted after him as I reached the hallway. He stopped dead in his tracks when I called his name and slowly turned around to face me. He approached me slowly. The way he moved would have seemed calm and normal if it weren't for how tense he was and the furious expression on his face.

I started panicking as he backed me up against the lockers, leaving me hardly any space to breathe. "Did you kiss him back?" He asked calmly only increasing my panic. 'Why is he so calm?! I thought frantically as I opened my mouth to answer.

"N-no," I stuttered.

"Did you like it?" He asked closing his eyes only to open the when I didn't reply. "Did you?!" I shook my head frantically, wishing he was calm again.

"What did you do to make him kiss you?"

"I-I- Wh-what?" I asked confused 'What didI do? I'm not the one that started the kissing!'

"What did you do to make him kiss you?" He repeated emphasizing each word. "You must have done something, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't just kiss you like that, out of the blue. You must have led him on or something."

"What? No, he was telling me about you and your sister, he got kind of emotional. All I did was try to comfort him, like a friend and he just-"

"He told you about Lucy?" He whispered, his eyes widening.

"Wh-who's L-Lucy?" I asked, frightened as ever.

He swallowed hard before answering "Aiden's sister. He- um, he told what-what happened? With her?"

I simply nodded staring at the ground. "Let me guess," He spat viciously, catching me by surprise with his suddenly aggressive tone "He said it was all my fault! That I broke her heart, that I destroyed their family, that I made her kill herself!"

I was crying by the end of what he said and shook my head when he had finished. "No," I whispered "He just said you broke her heart and that he- he, um, well understood." I said leaving out the part about him doing the same in her position.

"You have to understand, it wasn't meant to go that far. It was only- only-" He couldn't finish his sentence, he was crying to hard.

"Oliver?" I asked in a small voice, worried for my boyfriend. "Please, please don't cry." I pleaded, wiping away his tears and pulling him into a kiss which he gladly returned. We stayed like that for a while, just kissing and holding each other.

"Miss Edwards? Mister Winters?" I quickly pulled away to see Mr. Green standing there looking worried. When my lips left Oliver's it didn't distract him enough to notice a third person in the corridor and he just moved his lips to my neck.

"Oliver," I said pulling his head from my neck to look at my face. He stared at me, puzzled, until he finally noticed Mr. Green. And when he did he immediately let go of me and moved back a bit.

"Is... everything alright?" He asked approaching us. Oli nodded while I smiled at him slightly. "Maybe you guys should get to class." He said before smiling understandingly and leaving us alone.

"I want to tell you about what happened with Lucy. Everything." He said moving closer to me.

"Ok,"

"Meet me behind the school, you know, where all the smokers go, at lunch. Ok?" I nodded as the bell began to ring. "Alright, I'll see you later." He smiled slightly before kissing my forehead and leaving in the sea of people leaving their classrooms.

"Right, lunch time." I mumbled to myself before quickly leaving to, yet again, avoid Aiden as he changed classrooms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short :S Sorry...

I wanted to thank the people who commented on the last chapter:

isobelrose12
Angel27
XXfalling-overXX

Song Of The Chapter > Beirut Moon - Stiff Little Fingers