Status: Active....Thanks to XXfalling-overXX for the banner... again :]

New In Town

Chapter Twenty Six

For the first time in weeks, I was smiling, not a worry flying across my mind. Andrea was still here and pissing Danny off but nothing's perfect, Oli and I've been doing really well since our talk, he's been acting slightly reserved but that's alright. Over all, everything's going pretty well. I walked through the the double doors to the corridor when I bumped into Aiden.

'Shit!'

"Uh, hi Viv." He greeted, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey, Aide-"

"Hey, you guys." We turned to see Oliver walking towards us. When he reached us her rapped an arm around me and pulled me into a kiss. A very long and possessive kiss. When he finally pulled away, Aiden looked like he wanted to kill him. His hands were bunched into tights fists and he was glaring at Oli's smug smirk.

"Oliver," Aiden spat, greeting him. Ok, my smile has officially disappeared. Andrea's a home-wrecker, my friendship with Aiden is awkward, I can't look at Zhora in the eye without feeling guilty and my boyfriend's being too possessive.

[XxX]

Oli's POV:

"Viv, you better get to class before the bell rings." I said to my girlfriend as she nervously stared at the ground.

"What about you?" She asked looking up at me.

"I've got Biology, the classroom's right over there." I said nodding to my left.

"Fine!" She spat angrily before turning and stomping down the hall.

"Where are you going?" I asked grabbing Aiden's arm as he moved to follow Viv. He stared at my hand before shrugging it off and glaring at me.

"My first class is down there." He told me, pointing in Viv's direction.

"We need to talk." He sighed and looked at his watch, checking the time.

"Fine. Now? or Later?" He asked me, his eyes glued to his wrist.

"Now. Stay away from Viv. She's mine."

"Yours? Yeah, for now. But when I tell her-"

"I already told her what happened with Lucy. She's fine with it." I interrupted his stupid excuse for a threat.

"What you did to Lucy was the worst you've ever in your shallow, selfish life. But that doesn't mean it's the only thing you've ever done. I know you've done, are doing, or will do something to hurt her and when I find out what it is, there is no way she'll ever be yours again." He said. His eyes moved from my clenched fists to my face.

I watched as his eyes widened when worry flickered over my expression for a second only to be covered up again by my poker face. "You've done something. You really have done something wrong, haven't you?" He started to laugh as my knuckles turned white with rage.

"So what if I have? She'll forgive me when she learns everything." I said, trying to convince myself more than anything.

"No, she won't. I won't give her a chance to. Once she finds out, she'll come running to me, I'll be her shoulder to cry on and make sure she hates you more than I do." He turned to walk away but stopped when I spoke.

"I really did care for her, you know that?" He turned around and walked back towards me. "But you probably don't believe me, seeing as how bitter you are because of what she did. She did. Not me, she hurt me too!"

I tried to duck but wasn't quick enough and his fist collided with my face causing me to smash into the lockers behind me. He turned to leave again but I quickly pushed myself off of the lockers and tackled him to the ground.

"You fucking psycho! Get off of me!" He said trying to push me off. The bell had rung a while ago so we wouldn't get in trouble unless we were too loud, which Aiden was at the moment. I punched his face making his head hit the floor.

"Shut up!" I hissed as he frantically tried to push me off before giving up and punching me in the stomach.

[XxX]

Viv's POV:

I walked into the cafeteria at lunchtime after deciding that I would tell Zhora about Aiden kissing me. I thought I would just ease it into the conversation, maybe joke about it a little.

"Hey, guys." I said sitting down with Alice and Zhora at our regular lunch table.

"Hey, Viv. We were just talking about Damien. Alice just told me that they're really getting serious now." Zhora informed me, smiling. I looked over at Alice, raising an eyebrow. She just started nodding frantically, grinning as wide as the moon.

"Serious? Oh my god! Seriously? Did he like, totally lick your face?" I asked, faking a high-pitched girly voice.

"What the hell?" Zhora asked, staring at me.

"You'll get used to her and eventually learn to block her out." Alice told her smiling.

"Ha ha." I said sarcastically, sneering at her.

"Speaking of serious... ness, how's it going with Aiden?" I asked Zhora, trying desperately to hide the nervous tone in my voice.

"It's not. He doesn't even talk to me anymore." She said frowning.

"Um, I might know why." Both girls turned to look at me, surprise evident on their faces. "Well, you see, he told me about what happened with Oliver and... well he kind of took it badly." Ok, so I chickened out.

I looked back up at them and they still looked slightly confused. "I mean, he hasn't talked to me since." I added, laughing nervously.

"Viv!" We all looked up to see Aiden jogging towards our table. It didn't go unnoticed that he avoided looking at Zhora. "We need to talk."

"Hasn't talked to you since, huh?" Zhora asked glaring at me.

"Um," Was all I managed to say before she stormed out of the cafeteria.

"Ok!" My and Aiden's heads snapped towards Alice "What happened with you guys?"

I looked at Aiden who looked back at me. He had this look on his face, he wasn't going to say. "You guys ever wonder where Zhora's living now? Weird, huh?"

"She's been living with me, now stop changing the subject."

"Me? Change- Why I never-"

"We kissed." Aiden interrupted, surprisingly, telling the truth.

"Hey! No, you kissed me. Don't get the wrong idea." I said the last part turning to Alice.

"Fine! Yes, I kissed you but you didn't push me away!" Alice gasped before saying "It was him?!"

"What? What was him?" I asked confused.

"The guy you were lusting over! The guy you couldn't push away! The one you chose Oliver over!"

"Would you keep your fucking voice down?!" I hissed. "And it's not him!"

"It's not?" She asked looking disappointed. I shook my head causing her frown to furrow. "If it's not Aiden, who is it?"

"Kind of off subject, don't you think?"

"Yeah, sorry. You guys kissed?!" She all but screamed.

"You kissed Aiden?" We all turned around to see a hurt looking Zhora.

"Um," Was all I managed to say before she stormed out of the cafeteria... again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have exactly 69 comments :P Like the 69 Eyes!! :D

Once again I would like to thank my commenters:

-isobelrose12
-XoHugsXoxOKissesxO
-XXfalling-overXX
-Dudet Dav

Song Of The Chapter > High and Dry (cover) - Jamie Cullum