Status: Active....Thanks to XXfalling-overXX for the banner... again :]

New In Town

Chapter Four

Oliver's house... was a fucking mansion! I mean this guy must be seriously loaded. He even had a pool. I was sitting on a sofa next to some random couple making out in Oliver's living room when I finally saw him. But as soon as we made eye-contact I looked at the red plastic cup filled with beer that was in my hand.

"Hey. You came." I looked up and saw Oliver standing in front of me, beer in hand, looking very awkward. "Didn't really have a choice." He furrowed his eyebrow in confusion "How come?"

"I was practically dragged here by your mate." I said nodding towards Will. Oliver sat down next to me and stared at his drink for a couple of minutes before saying "Listen Viv, I-I'm sorry about today in Physics -" he turned towards me before continuing "- I mean it's not your fault, I mean just because you don't have any other friends apart from he thinks that he can make me jealous by becoming friends with-"

"What the fuck?!" Did he seriously just say that? "Are you fucking bi-polar or schizo or whatever? Or did you just have personality transplant since last week? And are you seriously trying to tell me that the only way I'll ever make friends is because I talked to you maybe once or twice since I've been here?!" I shouted at him standing up.

He stood up as well and said "I didn't mean it like that, I'm just saying that he's bad news and you should stay away from him, he'll only hurt you."

"You know that's exactly what he said about you."

"That's because he's trying to turn you against me! Trying to-"

I cut him off again "Trying to turn me against you? When was I ever with you?! I don't even know you!" Oliver looked as if he could kill right there, right then and when he finally realized the amount of attention we were getting from his guests, he grabbed my arm, so hard that I was sure there was going to be a big bruise there tomorrow, and dragged me to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, there were a few people talking and a couple making out on the kitchen counter. Well, that is, before Oliver told them all to fuck off. He pushed me up against the counter and put his arms either side of me. "Stay away from him."

I snorted, who the hell does he think he is "No." He hit the counter both sides of me making me jump. "I'm serious! Stay. Away. From him." he hissed the last part slowly. Now call me slow or unobservant but I only just realized how drunk Oliver really was.

"Y-you're drunk. I-I-I'm not going to talk to you w-when you're like this." I said trying to sound defiant but it came out all trembly and weak. After I had finished Oliver did the least suspected. He kissed. It was slobbery and I could taste the alcohol but for some reason I kissed back slightly before pushing him away and run out of the room with tears in my eyes.

I ran out of the house and got half way down the driveway before hearing someone calling for me. I turned around and saw Will.

"What the hell happened?" he said looking genuinely worried.

"Nothing." I whispered trying not to sob. "Please, take me home." I pleaded. He looked at me sympathetically before nodding and leading me to his Porsche.

The car ride was silent. Will's worried glances in my direction didn't go unnoticed and only made the ride all the more unbearable. When we finally arrived, Will walked me to the door. I went to open the door but Will stopped me.

"Are you sure you're alright? I know Oli can be a bit... you know but, please, he's an alright guy... once you get to know him."

"I'm fine."

"Ok, well I'll see you around." He turned and started walking away "Will! Wait!" he turned around and came looking confused "What is it?"I bit my lip debating whether to ask or not "I-I was just w-wondering if you could tell me why Oliver and Aiden h-hate each other so much."

He sighed "Maybe some other time. I think you need to rest a bit." And with that he turned and left me with my thoughts.I opened the door and closed it quietly as not to wake Danny even though he was probably out. I threw my keys on the small table by the door and went into the kitchen. I got a coke from the fridge and sat at the island when I heard the door gently open and close.

Danny walked into the kitchen quietly, probably thinking that I was asleep, and when he saw me he looked shocked. "What are you doing up?" he asked still looking shocked.

"What the hell happened to you?!" I said rushing over to him. He had a black eye, a split lip and was limping. He looked rough. "Nevermind me. You like you've been crying. What happened?"

"I'll tell you what happened if you tell me first."

He sighed "Fine. You know Carey?" I shook my head."Yes, you do. I told you about her last week."

"Oh! Her, yeah your girlfriend."

"Um... ex-girlfriend."

"Oh. So you, what? Got in a fight with her?"

"No of course not. I got in a fight with the guy she was cheating on me with."

"She cheated on you?! That little slag! I hope you punched her!"

He sighed again "I can't hit a girl Viv."

"But I can!" I can't believe that stupid whore! I've never seen Danny so upset about a girl before. "Viv, would you let me finish?! And you're not gonna hit her. Well so I started to lash out at this guy and, of course knowing my luck, he had about five or six mates with him who almost beat me to a bloody pulp. I can be so stupid sometimes." he said rubbing his face and sitting on the stool next to me.

"And of course the guy I pick a fight with just had to be the most popular guy on campus and son of the dean." He looked he was going to cry from the frustration of his difficult situation.

"I'm so screwed Viv. What am I gonna do?! If I get kicked out of college I won't be able to get a good enough job to look after you. You might even go into care." He said crying for real now. I hugged him while he cried on my shoulder.

"Fuck 'em. Fuck all of them. All we need is each other. If you want I'll come with to talk to the dean. I'll get a job to help pay rent. I'll-"

"Don't worry Viv. I'll sort this out. Sorry for getting your shirt wet."

I laughed a bit "Don't worry about it. I'll always be your shoulder to cry on. No matter what."

"Thanks. And always be your fist in case you ever need to punch a guy for treating you wrong. Sorry, that sounded better in my head." We both laughed for real at that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if the ending's a little cheesy or sappy or whatever and I'm sorry if anyone is offended my the swearing but i like swearing so =P I have subscribers!! Yay! and a comment! Please comment and subscribe.