Status: Active....Thanks to XXfalling-overXX for the banner... again :]

New In Town

Chapter Seven

"Wake up!"

"Go fuck yourself." I mumbled into my pillow. I finally got up when I heard one of Danny's CDs blaring through my walls. I went into the living room where Danny was sitting on the sofa with his hands behind his head.

"Turn. It. Off." I said through gritted teeth.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked Volbeat."

"Not at six in the bloody morning!"

He just shrugged before saying "Seeing as how you're up, maybe now would be a good time to get ready for school."

I stomped back into my room and had a shower before taking the bus to school. As soon as I arrived I headed to class seeing as I don't have any friends to hang out with before class. I was the only person in the classroom when I arrived so I got to choose where I sat (at the back).

After a couple of minutes I got bored of doodling on my English folder so I pulled out my Physics book and revised a bit. I was half way through the first lesson when the teacher came in. "Ah, Miss Edwards. What are you doing in here so early? And why are you revising Physics?"

"I haven't got any mates and I have a Physics test later." I said before going back to my book. Mr. Laurence sighed before coming up to my desk. "Vivienne-"

"It's Viv."

"Viv, can I have a word with you about your grades?"

"You don't need to. I already know they're awful."

"Well if you know they're bad why don't you do something about it?" he asked and I just shrugged in response.He sighed again before continuing "I don't understand why you're getting bad marks in my class, I've seen the grades you get in other subjects and you seem to only work in certain subjects like Maths, Physics, German... Why?"

"Cause I'm good at them." I stated simply.

"Do you think that if I found someone to tutor you that you would do better in my class?"

"No."

"Well I think you would so you'll be tutored by Alice Reed during free period on Mondays and Wednesdays."

"That's bollocks!"

"Miss Edwards I will not tolerate that kind of language in my class."

"Class hasn't started yet." I said through gritted teeth.

"I don't care. I will not tolerate that kind of language."

"Well I don't need to be tutored! And what's some sodding tutor gonna teach me? How to figure out what was going through some stupid author's head when he was writing some shitty poem?!"

"Do you want a detention?!"

"Why not?! You already took away my free period on Monday and Wednesday so why not take away my free time after school too! I mean it doesn't even matter, it's not like I have a life outside of this damn school having no friends and all!"

I would of continued my little break down if it weren't for all the other pupils staring at me from the door. I tried to stop myself crying, I've been doing that too much recently, when the bell rang signaling the beginning of classes.

"Sit down." Mr. Laurence told me before going back to his desk. I quickly sat in my seat and kept my head down. Out of the corner of my eye, and behind a curtain of hair, I saw a timid looking girl with glasses sit beside me.

"H-hi. I'm Alice, A-Alice Reed."

"Fuck off." I choked after I realized I was crying.

Throughout the rest of the class all I could hear where everyone's stupid and pointless comments about my little outburst. "She keeps quiet and doesn't talk to anybody for weeks and suddenly she mouths off to the teacher, is she like psycho or something?" some wannabe Barbie doll whispered quite loudly behind me.

I figured, seeing as how I had stopped crying a couple of minutes ago, I could turn around. "You're not very discreet."

"Excuse me?" Barbie looked at me as if I had just picked my nose and eaten the bogey.

"I mean usually people like to keep snide comments to themselves."

"Well I don't." she said smirking.

"Why are you smirking? That just means you're a bitch." I turned around before she could even think of a comeback. I looked at the girl next to me, Alice I think she said her name was, and felt sorry for me snapping at her earlier. But God knows I'm not going to apologize.

"Hey, Alice." I whispered in her direction. When she turned to look at me, she looked like she'd scream if I so much as looked at her wrong. "Y-yeah?"

I smiled at her and said "Wanna be friends?"Her eyes widened and she blinked several times before answering with a giant grin on her face "S-sure!"

"Cool."

When the bell rang Mr. Laurence asked me to go up to his desk."You'll have to stay for detention after school today and everyday this week however, you will not be tutored until next week." he said not looking up from whatever he was doing.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered looking down at my shoes.

He sighed before looking up from his paperwork. "It's ok, just don't let it happen again."

"Gotcha." I turned on my heel and left the classroom.

"What the hell happened in there?" I looked to my left to see Oliver. "Nothing."

"Pff, nothing my ass. Tell me what's wrong."

"What's wrong? You wanna know what's wrong?! You're fucking brother that's what's wrong!"

"What do you mean? What did he do?"

"He's stressing me out! He's gonna get Dan kicked out of uni if I don't sleep with him!"

"I'll sort it."

"Huh?"

"I'll talk to him, I'll sort it out. Don't worry about it."

A giant smile crawled onto my face before I jumped on him and hugged him. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I shouted in his ear before letting him go and trying to act cool. "Uh, so I'll see ya later." I said before running to my next class.

[XxX]

At lunch I sat outside at the table in the grassy place with Alice. She's awesome cause she doesn't talk much. But after a while of sitting in complete silence it became kind of awkward. "So... What kind of music do you like?"

"Oh um stuff like the Maine, Three Days Grace, All Time Low, etcetera, etcetera."

"Yuck."

"You don't like that kind of music?"

"No. I'm more Metallica and Disturbed. That sort of stuff."

"Oh! Do you like Avenged Sevenfold?"

"They're... Not bad. So, what do you do in your free time?"

"Homework?"

"This is hopeless!" I said banging my head on the table "How can we be friends if we have nothing in commun?"

Alice just shrugged before taking another bite of her sandwich and returning to her book. 'I see the start of a beautifully quiet friendship' I thought to myself smiling. "Good morning Vietnam!" I heard a male voice shout in my ear from behind me. Aiden sat down next to me with a box of dough-nuts in his hands.

"Hello ladies. I see you've made a friend Viv. Alice, right?"

"Yeah, you're Theodore right?"

"Theodore?! That's you're real name?" I said and started laughing immediately afterwards.

"Yeah, alright. Calm down, it's not that funny." Aiden said getting irritated with my laughing.

"Would you mind if I called you Theo?" I asked trying not to laugh. Alice seemed confused at my little outburst of laughter and Aiden just looked seriously pissed off.

"Yes, I would mind. It's Aiden. Nothing else. Nothing."

"Ok, I'm sorry. But that really cheered me up. Thanks."

"Oh! I have to get to class!" Alice said standing up abruptly.

"What? Now?"

"Yeah, I have a tutoring session. See you guys later."

"Bye." Aiden and I said in unison.

"So, what's with all the dough-nuts? Why do you have so many?"

"Uh... They're tasty, duh." He said before opening the box and taking one out.

"You seriously gonna eat those all on your own?"

"Are you asking me for one?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well duh, if they're tasty." He handed me one with chocolate sprinkles on it and told me to savour it because it would be my last. I just rolled me eyes in response. Half way through my chocolate covered deliciousness I noticed that Oliver had been on the other side of the car park the whole time and he was glaring at us. Well more Aiden then me.

When he finally noticed me looking at him he angrily looked away and got up to throw away the rest of his lunch. "What are you looking at?"

"Oliver's been glaring at you."

"Oh, don't mind him, he's a dickhead."

"He's not that bad."

"Not that bad?! You don't even fucking know him!"

"Jesus, calm down! Just you had some sort of falling out with him doesn't mean he's a complete bastard!"

"You don't even know what happened! So don't call it some falling out it's bigger than that!"

"Well how the hell would I know that if you don't tell me anything?!"

"Is he bothering you?" I looked to my left and saw Oliver glaring at Aiden. I grabbed my bag before walking back to class. I was about to open the door to the school when I heard a group of people shouting "Fight! Fight!" over and over again. I looked behind me to see Aiden on the ground with Oliver straddling him and punching him. Well that was until Aiden pushed him off and tackled him.

I ran over to them and pushed my way through the crowd of people just staring at the fight. "Stop it! Idiots!" I tried to pull Oliver, who was now on top again, away from Aiden but he was too strong. "Oliver don't be a twat, let go of him!" I tried to pull him away again, this time I was able to get him off of Aiden.

When Oliver was finally off the ground he just stood next to me, rather close I might add, and glared at the boy still on the floor. "Emo freak." he spat before walking away.

I helped Aiden off the ground and turned to go back to class. "Viv, wait!" I didn't turn around, I just kept walking until he pulled me back by my wrist. "What's with you?!"

"What's with me?! What about you?! Picking a fight with Oliver, why would you do that?"

"I. Told. You. He's not a nice person. Anyway, why are you giving me the third degree and not Oliver?"

"I have to get to class." I tried to turn away but Aiden wouldn't let me.

"Don't avoid the question." I looked down at the ground trying not to meet Aiden gaze.

"Do you like him?" he asked incredulously.

"No! I-I... It's just... Well if he hadn't taken off I would be giving him 'the third degree' too. Now I really have to get to class." He let me leave this time.

I walked to my next class. Physics. I really wanted to talk to Oliver now but we had a test so I didn't think I would get a chance. I opened the door and saw Oliver at his usual seat next to mine. He didn't look to rough, just a small cut on his cheek. "Alright class, take your books out, page 34 and we'll begin."

"I thought we had a test today." I whispered to Oliver.

"It's on Wednesday." He replied without looking at me.

"Oh...... A-are you doing anything after school?" I asked him nervously.

He looked at me with a confused expression on his face. "Why?"

"Y-you w-wanna do something? Wi-with me I mean."

"Like what?"

"I dunno, whatever you like."

"Sure. I'll meet you out front, ok?" he asked smiling.

"Cool. But, uh I have detention so I'll be a bit late." I said grinning from ear to ear. 'I'm glad I made him happy, but that doesn't mean I like him like Aiden said.'

"So... is this a date?" Oliver asked smirking at me.

"In your dreams." I replied emotionlessly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment oder subscribe bitte. (my German's note too good).
Song of the chaptre--> Disturbed - Indestructible