Status: Active....Thanks to XXfalling-overXX for the banner... again :]

New In Town

Chapter Eight

Detention was boring as hell but I did get most of my homework for the week done. I opened the doors to the car park to see Oliver leaning against his black Porsche, waiting for me.

When he finally saw me he smiled and opened the passenger door for me."You took your time."He said obviously joking.

"How long did it take you to come up with that one?"

"Oh, about half an hour." He started the car and drove out of the car park. "So... Where are we going?" I asked looking out of the window.

"You wanna go see a film?"

"What's on?"

"Um... I dunno."

"No, thanks."

"Wanna get something to eat?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Wanna go back to my house?"

"No, you're makes me feel like shit."

"Huh? Why?" He asked looking at me briefly.

"Cause it's so big and clean and flashy and posh and expensive and-"

"Well, this was your idea! Where do you want to go?!" He asked getting irritated.

"The park?" I asked sheepishly.

"The par- Ok." He said cutting himself off. Oliver turned the corner before pulling into a parking space next to the park. We got out of the car and made our way over to a bench next to a playground. "What did you wanna do here?"

"Well, what did you wanna do at your house?"

He moved closer to me before saying "Make out."

"Pff. Piss off." I told him while pushing him away. "Oh! I know! Let's go on the swings!"

"Uh, how 'bout no?"

"Spoil sport. That's the only reason I wanted to come here."

Oliver sighed before shoving his hands in his pockets and leaving us in an awkward silence. I pulled out a packet of cigarettes, which was rather squished, out of the front pocket of my jeans and pulled a fag out. "Can I have one?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause they're bad for you."

"Well they're bad for you too." I threw the packet at him to shut him up but he snatched the one from my mouth instead.

"Hey! I was gonna smoke that."

"They're bad for you."

"Bastard. Give me back my cigarettes."

"Come and get them." I leaned over to snatch them but Oliver just leaned back so I leaned forward more.

"You know, I rather like this position." I was basically on top of Oliver with his face inches from mine. "Bastard." I said before sitting up and sulking. Oliver lit my cigarette took a few drags before asking "You gonna sulk like that for the rest of our date?"

"It's not a date."

"Come on. Let's go on the swings."

"Give me a cigarette." he sighed before pulling another fag from the packet, lighting it and placing in my mouth for me. "Do you wanna get some ice cream?" Oliver asked me in a baby voice.

"Ok!" I said before taking my "date's" hand and dragging him off of the bench.

"What exactly was the point of going to the park if we didn't do any thing there?" I asked as Oliver led me to some sort of café.

"I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar. Let's start a war, start a nuclear war."

"Excuse me?"

"It's a song."

"Yeah, I get that but why are you singing it?"

"Because I feel like it."

"You. Are. So. Weird."

"No, You're. Just. Boring. I've got something to put in you, at the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar."

"Please, stop. That just sounds... wrong."

"Fine." We arrived at the café not long after that. Oliver dragged me to a table by the table and the waitress came to take our order. "Hi, what can I get you guys?"

"I don't know, what would you recommend?" Oliver asked obviously flirting and the waitress obviously loving it.

"Are you thick or forgetful? We came here for ice cream, dumb twat."Oliver and the waitress glared at me. "We'll have two of those please." Oliver said pointing to the menu.

"Hey! I never told you what I wanted!" The waitress wrote down the order, completely ignoring me, and said "Right away sir." before turning and leaving.

"For future reference, if you're not gonna put out, don't stop my fun." He told me smirking. The waitress came back with two bowls of chocolate ice cream and the bill. "Oli baby!" Oliver looked behind me and tensed up at the sight of whatever, or whoever, was there.

I turned around and saw the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. I mean the kind of girls that make feel like the elephant man, or woman, next to them. She had amazing red hair, flawless pale skin and legs to die for.

"Hi, Simone." Oliver said grimly.

"What are you-" She finally noticed me. "Who's she? Is she your girlfriend?" Oliver's face lit up. This can't be good. "Ye-"

"No!" I practically screamed. "I'm.... his tutor."

"Oh, ok. So Oli baby, you wanna come round to my house? Have some fun?"

"I can't now, I'm busy."

"Nonsense, we've practically finished everything today, you can go with her." Simone beamed at me where as Oliver looked like he wanted to strangle me.

"How are you gonna get home?" He asked smirking.

"Um....."

"Sorry Simone, I gotta take Viv home." Oliver got up and dragged me out of the café before Simone could even reply. Once we got in the car "What the hell was that?!"

"What was what?" I asked innocently.

"That! Back there! You practically pushing into Simone's arms!"

"I was trying not to stop your fun." I replied with a smirk on my face. "So, Oli baby, where did that come from?"

"Shut it." Oliver parked outside of my apartment and walked me to my door. He looked really nervous as I got my keys out and started opening the door. When I finally got the door open Oliver grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me.

He pulled away and practically ran back to his car leaving me, standing on the doorstep, dumbfounded.

[XxX]

Oliver's POV:

I got in my car and drove home. I parked my car next to Logan's and got my phone out of the glove compartment and dialed Rick's number. "Rick speaking."

"Hey, Rick. It's me, Oliver."

"Hey man. What's up?"

"Viv asked me out and I kissed her."

"No way?! Seriously?! I didn't think she'd break that easily."

"Yep, so you better find some cash. Quick. Cause I'm so gonna win this bet." I told him smirking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh huh, yep, that's right Oliver's a bastard.
Song of the chaptre ---> Gay Bar - Electric Six
Please Comment and Subscribe...
Sorry if it's kinda short but still a lot -ish of things happened. =)