Status: of course it's not reallll dudes

Living with Psychos

Chapter 5: Somebody's lying..

Chapter 5

Please just don't play with me
My paper heart will bleed
This wait for destiny won't do
Be with me, please, I beseech you
Simple things, that make you run away
Catch you if I can

Paper hearts by All American Rejects

Sid’s POV

~After a long sleepless night (wink-wink)~

I woke up to silence…which is odd. I felt my bed go up and down underneath me. I cocked an eyebrow and opened my eyes to see it wasn’t my bed but Charlie’s chest. HOLY HELL! I looked under my covers…whoa that is huge! Okay nasty thoughts outta my head now!

I bit my lip; I saw his arms were around me…this is going to be tricky. I moved on of his hands slowly and he didn’t flinch. I removed the other one and slowly got up. Perfect he is still asleep.

I grabbed a towel and some clothes and headed towards the bathroom.

~AFTER SHOWER POWER! ~

I slipped on my clothes and walked out into the kitchen. James and Amber weren’t talking but Amber looked so mad.

I sat down at the table and took a sip of juice, “FUCK YOU!” Amber flipped her plate of eggs all over James. She stormed out of the kitchen, “Oh, and Sid,” She turned on her heel, “You got a lotta lung power,” I put my head in my hands.

James scooted his chair over near mine, “Amber is pissed,” He said in his natural Irish accent.

“Why?” I mumbled into my hands.

“Because…last night when we were doing it…I sorta called out your name instead of hers,” My eyes widened and my head snapped up.

“What the fuck did you just say?” I breathed, still shocked.

“Er…I sorta moaned your name while uh…she was giving me head,” He scratched the back of his neck. My jaw fell open. “And then she got mad and I walked out after her but then we heard you in your bedroom but that was just because we were walking next to your door.”

I slumped my shoulders. “WHAT THE FUCK!” I heard Darrin and Robbie yelled. I looked up to see them directly starring into my room. “DID YOU SERIOUSLY FUCK MY BABY SISTER?! ANSWER ME CHUCK!” Robbie fumed. Shit. I quickly walked up to them seeing Charlie putting on his boxers. Darrin and Robbie gave me a hug, “Did he rape you? Abuse you? Hurt you?” Robbie stroked my hair.

“No,” I shook my head, “I am fine…” Darrin looked at me, his eyes roaming my body.

~ROSE’S POV~

I stirred around. God damn whiskey…too much last night! I saw Chance lying there. God I hate him. One of these days I will take Sid. Nobody will even know that I am actually working with their enemies. I glanced at Sophie’s sleeping body on the floor, God I had to gag her to stop screaming.

I loved Chance at first but then I met Chris and his friends…now they know how to fuck. Chris Evans. He is the one Chance hates the most because of well let’s see: killing everybody he had fucked, besides me, and he actually killed Chance’s baby sister, Serenity.

Ah, Serenity, sweet little brat. She was so nice…too bad she had an awful mouth. Chris was going to let her go but then she had to ruin things by…well being a brat. A few minutes later she had a bullet in her head.

I didn’t mind it, actually I was turned on. And the sickest part was, Chris and I did it in her blood. Yup right there until we were soaked in it.

Chuck, Chuck, Chuck, is such a naughty boy. He was supposed to just get Sid out of the house not sleep with her. I heard her all right, nice and clear. I will have to talk to him later. He was a good boy, I mean until he met Chris and I that is.

Poor kid didn’t know what hit him. After his first kill he was all upset…I was actually happy that she died. Mandy was her name…great fuck also. Chris and I, yeah we fuck others than kill them.

I stumbled out of bed and saw Darrin. I haven’t fucked him in a while…let’s see how little Ron is doing. “Hey,” I purred.

“Fuck off Rose,” He growled. I stopped him with one hand and then trailed in down his abs until it hit his man hood, I gave it a squeeze and he hissed.

“You know you want me,” I whispered in his ear.

“No, you are Chance’s,” He grabbed my wrist and threw it away.

I rolled my eyes, “Enough of the Chance bullshit, I could care less what the fuck he thinks or does,”

“Look if you need to get action, go fuck yourself!” Darrin stormed down the hall. I felt anger bubble up inside me. Nobody turns me down and I mean nobody. Looks like Sid has he wrapped around her finger. She has all the men here, first I heard James moaning her name while he was fucking Amber than Chance…he almost said her name last night also. Stupid whore! My plan is now into action, I saw Amber coming. Here come the lies…

~Amber’s POV~

I can’t believe James did that! To me of all people! I mean I thought I really, really liked him. I started walking down the hall seeing Rose. She stopped me, “Sweetie I heard come here,” She pulled me into a hug, “I can’t believe he slept with her,”

I stumbled back, “Wh-what?” I cringed.

“Sweetie, you didn’t know did you? Well when you and Jenna were shopping, I walked into them…she looked so drunk and guilty but I think James did most of it. It’s horrible though…I never knew she could be so cruel.”

Sid, my best friend with my sorta boyfriend, my stomache did a violent jerk. “I hate them.” I grimaced.

“You don’t need her…she just wants attention,” Rose spat.

~Rose POV~

Jesus she is so gullible. Hopefully Jenna is too. I know Jenna has a thing for Darrin still. I have been around her when she is drunk, she still loves Darrin. This will be good…

~Jenna’s POV~

After consoling Amber for hours with some wine she finally calmed down. I never pictured Sid like that. But again Rose doesn’t lie to us thought. So I trust her.

I stumbled down the hall a bit drunk, “Jenna oh my God!” Rose cried into me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Did you know Sid slept with Chance, and Darrin,” She sniffed.

“She slept with Darrin?” Okay now that hurt a lot. I mean I love Robbie but I still love Darrin.

“She told me everything…its horrible…she said she is just using you because she feeds off your sadness, she says she performs better sex knowing your sad. Isn’t that sick?”

I am so drunk to even register if she is lying or not, “Bitch is dead to me,” I walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh i see Rose isn't what she appears to be...hmmmmmmmm