Status: of course it's not reallll dudes

Living with Psychos

Chapter 6: Evil Plan is taking action

Chapter 6

~Rose POV~

My plan worked, her friends are turned against her…even James and Robbie won’t speak to her. They just haven’t gotten any this week and you can tell it’s killing them. I let Chance think Sid has hurt me in a way so he is pissed…Darrin is just sulking in the corner because I told him that Sid laughed in my face when I said her and Darrin are friends again. She has no one, plus I told Chuck to stay away from her.

Even Sophie doesn’t go near her because I told her Sid gave her to Chance earlier because she was sick of her.

These people are so fucking gullible it’s not even funny. Sid hasn’t left her room. I twisted her mind and told her that everybody thinks she is a slut because they are just jealous that she had Chuck first.

Sid stepped out of the hall way and sat down. She played with her hands while looking down. Amber walked over with a picture of juice, I winked at her and she dumped it all of Sid and smashed it on her head. Sid stood up, “WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS SHIT?!” She cried.

“You fucking slut! You can’t keep your legs closed can you?” Amber spat and pushed her down.

“WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I ONLY DID CHARLIE!” She shook her head of the plastic.

“I KNOW YOU FUCKED EVERYBODY BUT YOUR BROTHER!” Jenna raised her voice.

“You make us sick!” Amber poured more juice on her. I sat back in my chair and smirked.

“I ONLY DID CHUCK! WHY WON’T YOU BELIEVE ME?” She cried. What a baby.

“We aren’t your friends anymore…don’t talk to us or even go near our men!” Jenna threatened, Sid furrowed her eyebrows, “We know you have fucked Darrin and James!”

“No I haven’t and why would you care if I did fuck Darrin?” Sid shot back. I took a sip of my coffee while Jenna lunged.

“BECAUSE I STILL LOVE HIM!” She wailed on Sid. I laughed a bit. I saw Robbie pull her off Sid. Jenna gave him an apologetic look but he shook his head. He helped Sid up. Damn she had a big bruise on her lips.

I think we are ready for the kidnapping…

~Sid’s POV~

I cried and cried. Why do my friends hate me? I didn’t fuck anybody, I only fucked Charlie! I gave myself to Charlie!

“I am sorry you had to hear that,” I sniffed as Robbie put me on the toilet.

“Why are you always in any fight I see with the girls?” He snarled.

“I didn’t do anything I~”

“You don’t do anything? Riiight, that is why you are in every single fight!” He roared.

“Why are you mad at me? I didn’t sleep with anybody but Charlie!”

“I never said you did. Why are you being such a trouble making slut, hn?”

“I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! WHY IS EVERYBODY SAYING I AM?” I felt tears run down my cheeks.

“Look, everybody knows now ok? Are you happy you filthy cunt?” He smacked me across the face, “You think you are so cool and can do anything but you can’t,” He left and slammed the door.

I swallowed and did something I haven’t done in a loooong time. I cut myself.

“The rumors flew but nobody know how much she blamed herself,
For years and years she tried to hide the whiskey on her breath,
She finally drank her pain away a little at a time
But she never could get drunk enough to get him off her mind
Until the night,” I cried as I ran the blade across the soft skin of my arm. A scarlet line appeared as I felt the pain. I let my head bang against the wall of my room.

I quickly got out the bottle of Jack Daniels I hid under my bed and drank my sorrows away.

~The Next Day~

I woke up around one the next day. The empty bottle in shards next to my wall, liquid still is dripping from it. I heard no noise…the guys must have gone on another mission and the girls must have gone shopping.

I hissed in pain as I grabbed my head. Damn hang over. I took some aspirins and felt a relief.

I poured myself some water and slowly sipped on it. I knew I looked like shit right now.

Rose emerged from the corner with a metal object in her hands, “Rose?” I whispered. She cocked her head to the side and then I realized it was a gun. “What are you doing?!” I screeched but regretted it as I winced.

“Your life is Hell now,” She smiled, “All because of a few lies and no sex,” Rose walked over to me, “I am working with Christopher now…and you are helpless,”

I pushed my chair back and stood up. I slowly walked back into the hall way, “You are a horrible person,” I shook my head and bumped into Charlie, “CHARLIE! WE HAVE TO GO NOW!” I began to run but her grabbed me, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

“I am so sorry,” He winced as he carried me.

“H-elp me!” I yelled, “SOMEBODY PLEASE!” Charlie jerked me forward, hard. My head collided with the wall. I felt the back of my head and felt a bit of blood. I positioned myself near Charlie and kneed him in the balls. I ran into Darrin’s room and slammed the door. Damn it! He took his gun.

My head stopped bleeding but I grabbed a pen and paper. I saw the door vibrate so I wrote fast and shoved it in Darrin’s cigarette case.

Charlie came bursting through the door with a bat. He hit me and I felt a pain run down my body as I hit the floor.

~Darrin POV~

We all returned home after a day out. I saw that Sid wasn’t here and to tell you I am worried. I mean even though she laughed at us being friends, I still care about her. I walked passed a wall and saw a blood mark. I made it to my room and found my door off the hinges, “What the fuck?” I saw a huge red mark on my rug. More blood.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I need a smoke. I took out a cigarette and saw a note.

Dear Darrin,

You gotta help me! Rose is a crazy bitch! SHE IS WORKING FOR CHRISTOPHER AND SO IS CHARLES!

Please help me! They are not to be trusted. By the way…I never laughed at us being friends and I never made up that I slept with you or James.

Siddie.

She remembers my nick name for her. Shit I gotta find Robbie and show him my room and stuff.