Status: of course it's not reallll dudes

Living with Psychos

Chapter 7: First Day

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground
And I'm hearing what you say
But I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down
But wait...
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around and say..

That it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(But that's nothing new)
Yeah yeah
~Apologize – One Republic~

~Sid’s POV~

I woke up on damp, concrete floor, hand cuffed to a bike rack. My eye sight was a bit blurry but it didn’t take much guessing that I was either in a garage or basement. I felt a huge bump on my head. My clothes were dirty and disgusting, all ripped and they had some dirt patches on them.

I tried to rattle free but all it did was make a ‘tink’ noise and dig into my wrist. I groaned and felt anger boil inside of me. I want to get out!

I heard heavy foot steps and laughter. I looked up and saw men running down the stairs. Great, now I get to meet the sons of bitches who I took me. Note the fucking sarcasm. I growled.

“Why hello tiger, you are awake!” Christopher clapped, “Oh you are more beautiful than I remember.”

“Last time you saw me I was 13, I think I would have changed a bit since then,” I snapped back.

“Attitude much?” A guy huffed.

“Cool it Dom,” Christopher smacked the back of his head, “Here are my boys and a girl: this is Dom, Stone, Jay, and Kelly…but you know Chuck and Rose,” He laughed the last two names.

“Yeah…you know Chuck very well,” Dom winked. I grimaced and flipped him off. “Feisty, I like it,”

“You like anything,” Stone said in a monotone I laughed. Stone smirked while Dom scowled.

“I am bored,” Kelly whined drawing circles on Christopher’s chest. Ah she is the whore with the group, alright.

“Then go shopping with Rose,” Christopher snipped, still looking at me, “Maybe you could fix Sid here up with some clothes,”

“Ugh, fine” Kelly unlocked my cuffs. She dragged me up the stairs where Charles and Rose were making out, go fucking figure. I kept my eyes straight ahead and Chuck looked up at me with sad eyes. Pft, yeah right.

Kelly let me take a shower and let me brush my teeth. After I was done she led me to her room. It was huge! She had a king sized bed with black silk sheets with a white comforter and black designed pillows. She had a mahogany vanity set that matched her dressers and closet doors. She had a black leather couch with a huge flat screen TV. Her rug was black and shaggy.

“Sit,” She pointed to the couch so I did. I am not stupid; I know how these things work - if you obey them, no pain but disobey and have hell released on you.

She brought out an over sized tee shirt and some short boxers. “I will wash your dirty clothes tomorrow so you could put on your undergarments,” She filed her nails.

“So, where are we?” I asked…hopefully she is stupid.

“I am not stupid,” Damn it, “…and we are at a house,” Kelly snapped, “Look I guess I could fill you in on some shit,” She rolled her computer chair to the couch, “This all started when Chance chose Robbie over Chris. Chris in return took Serenity, Chance’s baby sister and killed her. Chance took Sophie~”

“That bitch!” I hissed; Kelly backhanded me, very hard.

“I don’t believe I told you to speak,” She frowned, “As I was saying, Chance took Sophie from us. Rose is my cousin so I gave her some options which she was happy to have. We made up a plan to make everybody against you so you were all alone and vulnerable. No offense but your so called friends are fucking gullible,” She cackled, “Any way we sent Chuck in to speed up the process…which we didn’t plan on him sleeping with you by the way, we planned on him just taking you. But hey you two would make a cute couple but I think that you and Stone might be cute also. Stone is really good in bed so I say why don’t you test him out,” She nudged me and laughed.

“I don’t do that stuff,” I folded my arms and looked down.

“You probably are going to be rescued,” Kelly whispered, “Don’t tell anybody but I know Chance doesn’t give up something he cares about,”

“Pft, why would he care about me?”

“Because Serenity was the one who told me you were her sister and he cares about anything she did,” Kelly informed. “I just wanted to let you know, Serenity’s death was an accident…but Chance never gave anybody a chance to explain,”

“Serenity was too good to die,” I looked at her. Serenity was like a sister to me…we were the only normal ones. Serenity was secretly dating this guy Sebastian but when Chance and Robbie found out he was Chris’ brother, Chance hated her for it. They did the same plan that they did to me…make us all alone. “This plan always works?”

“What?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Making the victim all alone and weak and then you jump in,” I fumed.

“99.9% of the time it does, the other 1% is when they have a best friend who believes them no matter what, that just makes it a little harder,” She got up and walked over to her desk. She took out the cuffs and cuffed me.

No matter how hard I tried to not think of Charlie…I mean Chuck, he kept popping up in my head. I am not going to lie; it made me sick when I saw Rose’s tongue plunged down his throat. I wanted to kill her right then and there but I knew I couldn’t because I was under heavy watch.

I wonder if what he said to me was just a lie or the truth. My head was playing emotional ping pong. I like him, hate him, like him, hate him, etc!

Only one way to know if he likes me…to make him jealous. I think I will try out Stone a bit, see what he is like. I might actually wanna be his friend…pft yeah right!

Kelly tugged me up and dragged me behind her as we made it to the living room. I saw Stone, Dom, Chuck, and Rose sitting around. Kelly tossed me on my ass and handed me a hair tie to put up my wet hair…yeah she didn’t trust me with a hair dryer. I put my hair in a messy bun and looked around the room. Leather couches, leather recliner, a wooden coffee table, a huge wide screen TV, a nice stereo system, and a nice wooden paneling for the walls.

I chewed the inside of my cheek watching the wrestling channel. I began to hum silently to myself and tapping my foot to the beep. I began my encore of ‘Rock your body’ or something by Justin Timberlake.

Stone threw an empty beer can at me, “Dude, either sing out or shut the fuck up,”

“Are you trying to get me to sing to you?” I teased, smiling.

Stone grunted and Dom just kept looking at me. Chuck kept stealing glances at me and Rose kept trying to get his attention, “There’s a She Wolf in the closet.
Open up and set it free.
There’s a She Wolf in the closet.
Let it out so it can breathe,” I sang, “Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey.
It’s going well so far, she’s gonna get her way,” I nodded my head, “To locate the single men I got on me a special radar,
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later.
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys I just want to enjoy,
By having a very good time, and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.” I rocked and forth.

Charli – Chuck smiled a bit while Rose kissed him. Stone yanked me up by the cuffs and made me sit on his lap. He put my head on his muscular shoulder, yet it was comfy, “Thanks, you’re my new teddy bear,” I flirted. I saw Chuck stiffen a bit, plan is working.

“Anything for you,” he chuckled. Christopher and Jay came through the door soaked in blood. Rose and Kelly smirked, running up to them. Things got pretty hot and heavy a few minutes later.

“Um shouldn’t they change before…you know?” I whispered to Stone.

“No, they do it in blood,” He said nonchalantly.

“And I thought my brother had problems,” I mumbled. Christopher must have heard me because he just kept looking at me while making out with Rose. I raised an eyebrow and redirected my attention to the TV.

I guess Christopher wanted me to watch because he let her go and grabbed me by the hair and I fell to the floor. I felt my bones crack a bit and I winced. “Did I tell you to look away?” He purred in my ear while grabbing my chin making me look at him.

I shook my head, “No you didn’t but I thought you might have wanted privacy,” I clenched my jaw so I wouldn’t have said anything bad.

“If I wanted privacy I would have brought Rose in a room but I didn’t,” He spat. I felt him grabbed a fist full of my hair and pull me up. “Maybe you could be my new toy,” Stone rose up.

“No,” Stone growled, then realizing what he did he straightened up, “I was going to ask you that,”

“Well you could use one,” Christopher nodded and pushed me into Stone’s arms. I little whimper came from my throat. I could tell Christopher was smirking at my whimper. Stone grabbed me with one arm and pulled me into a kiss.

Our lips clashed. I gasped and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. He tasted like sour patch kids. He was a better kisser than Charlie! Oh burn!

I felt his hands wander to my low back pressing our hips together. I heard a punch and opened one to see Chuck punched the wall. Oh he does like me! I am so evil. Weird thing I kept kissing Stone.

Christopher:

Image

Stone

[img][/img]

Dom

Image

Jay

Image

Kelly

Image