Status: of course it's not reallll dudes

Living with Psychos

Chapter 8: Freedom?

You poor sweet innocent thing.
Dry your eyes and testify.
You know you live to break me. Don't deny.
Sweet sacrifice.

One day I'm gonna forget your name,
And one sweet day, you're gonna drown in my lost pain.

~Sweet Sacrifice – Evanescence

“No please!” I yelled as I felt another belt whipped across my back. I held onto the leather loops that trapped my wrists, wincing. I cried, very hard…not movie star one tear, I mean runny nose and fierce tears. My breath was ragged and my legs were about to give out. “S-stop,” I whimpered. I had to suffer a week of this treatment. I felt another sting and I yelled. I bit my lip so hard I tasted my blood.

I have been here for two weeks. Week one was slaps or spankings with a bat. They called it the ‘grace period’ and I wish I was at that week now. Week two is getting hit with leather belts. I have horrible marks on my back and legs. They barely feed me; I only get a piece of bread and an apple a day. I felt my stomach rumble and my whimpers becoming hard sobs.

“I am sorry what was that?” Christopher asked in a thoughtful tone.

“Pl-ple-please stop,” I sniffed.

“I can’t do that – you made a very bad act so you need to be punished,” He whipped me again. I swallowed hard. I bad mouthed them…and I get this punishment. “You think you would have learned,” He tsked. I grimaced while holding on tighter to the leather loops. “Now I have lost my count, well now let me start over.” Shit. “Count now,”

Whip, “1,” My body jerked, “2” I gulped, “3” I screamed, “4”

“5,” He said seductively while the cold leather struck me again, “6,” He chuckled, “7”

~An hour later~

Christopher must have been satisfied because he dropped his belt and untied my wrists. My knees buckled and I fell to the ground with a thud. My back was throbbing and bleeding badly. I cried into the carpet. I felt a force kick me from the side and I fell on my back. I screamed as my back made contact with the shaggy carpet. Christopher bent down and tilted his head to the side. “You don’t even know how turned on I am.” I grimaced at his words. “Get her cleaned up and in my room, now,” He yelled to Jay. Jay yanked my arm up.

I have heard how these things go but now I am going to experience it. I sniffed as tears came down my cheeks. Why wasn’t I born in a normal family? Why couldn’t Chance have picked both Christopher and Robbie? These questions filled in my head as the cold water sent daggers into my fresh wounds. I grabbed onto the shower wall, gasping from all the pain.

After I got out, Jay threw me a night gown and ordered me to wear it or else. I didn’t want to find out what the ‘or else’ was so I quickly sipped it on. It was black silk that reached my ankles. It was spaghetti strapped and had a v-neck.

Image

I shook my head as Jay put my arm in that iron grip of his and threw me into Christopher’s room. I tripped a bit but kept my balance. I heard the song ‘Sweet Sacrifice’ coming from the stereo. Christopher came out of his bathroom in black boxer briefs. I felt my stomach bring up that meal from earlier but I swallowed it back down. Don’t get me wrong, Christopher’s body is amazing but I mean he is probably going to rape me anyways even if I give myself willingly to him. Guys like this love it when girls scream and protest…they thrive off of it. Disgusting much?

He made his way over to me, yanking me by the waist and tossing me on the bed like a rag doll. He crawled on top of me and turned my face to the side, not wanting those eyes to be burned in my memory. Christopher’s hand gripped my chin, forcing me to look at him. His eyes were lethal yet lustful. I clenched my jaw and felt my eyes tear up. Christopher began attacking my jaw line and neck. He bit my shoulder and I yelped. I say some blood trickle down.

I remained still for the whole thing, praying to God he would just get up and leave since I wasn’t doing anything. But instead of him leaving, he only made it longer and rougher. I looked down at the beautiful night gown in scraps. My shoulders had bite marks or cuts while my wrists and thighs had hand prints. My neck was bruised because he decided to choke me while he was shoving himself into me.

I walked down the hall way, only in an over sized tee shirt. My eyes blank and my whole body aching. I had to grab onto the wall a few times to help me stand up. My back killed and my bump on my head is almost gone. My feet dragged behind me as I heard the clicking of the shackles on my ankles. My hair was a mess…he sure knows how to yank my hair til the point of it standing up like Pippy Longstockings.

I made it to the living room where Char- Chuck was sitting on one of the couches watching TV. I sat down on the opposite couch looking at the carpet, silently rocking back and forth.

I just want to go away from this place! This is horrible…I want my brother to come and save me right now and I want freedom.

Stone entered the room with Rose attached to his back, “Found a new buddy this week?” I whispered looking straight forward with no expression. I mean I like Stone but he isn’t the brightest guy in here. He is a great fuck though, yup I ended up trying him out also – don’t judge, I was angry at Chuck and plus Stone was all hot and so beast.

Rose narrowed her eyes as she stalked towards me. She back handed me but I didn’t flinch neither did my cheek. Her slaps are softer than Kelly’s or Jay’s…even Dom’s. Christopher and Stone hit the hardest…Chuck never hit me so I wouldn’t know.

She looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and so did Stone, “You don’t hit as hard as the others do,” I said in a monotone. Rose flared his nostrils and sat next to Chuck who was watching me the whole time she tried anything. Stone sat next to me put his arm around my waist lifting me up to kiss him. I didn’t kiss back or do anything. All I said was, “I am sore, not now,” Stone understood and sat me down where I cuddled with a pillow. I felt my eyelids become heavy and I fell asleep.

I awoke to screaming and yelling, than a gun shot. I looked up to see Rose having a gun pointed at Charlie – shit Chuck…had a gun pointed at Chuck. There we go.
“You aren’t supposed to like her or love her you freak,” Rose spat.

“It just happened Rosie, put the gun down.” Chuck begged. “Rosie?” I thought. I quickly whipped my body off the couch, damn it I shouldn’t have done that. I gasped a bit but Rose didn’t hear me.

“Fuck you!” She cried, “I actually liked you too,” I quickly made my way to the side of her kicking the gun out of her hand and punching her in the jaw. Rose fell with a thud.

“You don’t know how long I have wanted to do that,” I picked up the gun, Rose looked at me with pleading eyes, “You messed with me and my friends for the last time,” And with that I shot her…right between her beautiful eyes. I tossed the gun on her. I am fed up with this shit, “Gimme the key for these,” I turned on my heel to a shocked Chuck - his mouth wide open and his eyes popping out of his sockets. I shook my head and pressed my body up against his. I moved my hands to his back pockets, searching them while looking in his eyes the whole time. His bent down so our lips were inches apart and I pulled away with the keys. I quickly turned the key and was free. I darted for the door, “Aren’t you coming?” I whispered to Chuck, “I can tell you hate it hear like I do,”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok if u watch true blood can u believe Eric? I mean legit!