Status: It's done. Thanks for Everything. <3

Give Me All Your Poison

The five friends:
Cambri Coxx
Ellyy Black (Ellyy is said Ally)
Brady Johnson
Tiffinaii Howel
Jordon Coxx
Veve Baker

And the there's:
Jason Mycles

My Chem. Crew:
Gerard Way
Mikey Way
Frank Iero
Bob Bryar
Ray Toro
Brian Schechter
Trish Bensen

Ellyy has always had a problem with drinking. She never paid much attention to it. When she started seeing double she would just go with tonic water. Her best friends on the other hand saw how bad it really was. Though, when they kept takeing more and more for her to see double, they start to get truly concerned. They all try to knock some sense into her, but it never worked. She would just flip out and down another shot. They went out for her 22 birthday and she met Jason, who got her into coke. When she began to feel different, one of her close friends tries to get someone she hopes will help Ellyy someone who has been through the same thing, and he got through it. Gerard Way. Cambri knew Gerard could help. He has the one thing that keeps Ellyy sain, his music. All Ellyy's friends sit back and watch heralmost get her life back on track...

A/N: i do not own any of my chem, or Brian. Nor do i own any of the pictures. I do however, own the names (not my chem! just to be clear) and the story line. take them, you hurt. deal? good.