Status: It's done. Thanks for Everything. <3

Give Me All Your Poison

Definitely maybe

Ray looked at Tiffii like she was an original near mint copy of All Star Comics. (Ray only needed #8. The cheapest he could find in good condition was over $97,000.) Ray didn’t know why he was feeling this way, he could come to no conclusion, other than this dark haired, bright eyed girl was hot, and she was smiling at him.

“Hi, I’m in a band. What’s your name?” Ray choked out, slapping his hand to his head in embarrassment.

Tiffii giggled, putting her hand over her mouth hoping to hide the fact that she was blushing. She brushed her hair out of her face while she spoke, “Hi, I’m Tiffinaii, and I know you’re in a band.” She giggled again.

Ray laughed nervously and ran a hand through his poufy head of hair. “Yeah, I’m Ray. But you already know that. Uhm, so yeah…”

Tiffii giggled again, smiling at Ray, she said “You’re cute, being all nervous and such.”

Trying to hide his shuffling, Ray looked down, “You, you uh noticed that? Great, just what I need.”

Reaching up to take his hand she giggled once again, “Don’t worry, you’re in a band remember. I have to like you.”

This time it was Ray that was giggling. “Yeah, I know. So uh, you live in Momma Way’s old house. Neat-o.” Ray smiled then it faded quickly when he realized what he said. “Neat-o? Really Ray? Who says that anymore?”

“Neat-o is a hoppin word.” Tiffii giggled pulling herself closer to him. “You know, you’re a geek…right?”

Ray thought he could die; this girl who was inches from him was just playing him, for fun. He pulled his hand away and said, “Yeah, I know… sorry to have bothered you.” Ray said as he walked away.

Tiffii stood there stunned as she watched him walk down the white as white could be hallway. Suddenly she felt the urge to cry or run after him. Slowly she wiped the unwelcomed tears off her face and ran down the hall trying to catch up to Ray.

Ray heard her running after him but he couldn’t bring himself to turn around to look at her. He didn’t like the feeling he had when he thought about the way she just acted. He wanted to crawl in a whole and never come out. He just walked away from the girl of his dreams and she’s coming after him but he can’t look at her. How does something like that happen?

“Ray! Ray, won’t you look at me, please.” Tiffii said as they both walked into the cold stairwell.

“Why? So you can make fun of me again?” Ray almost yelled.

“Ray—“

“You’re all beautiful and bright eyed so you think that you can go around a fuck with people’s heads? That’s just fucked up Tiffinaii! Is that what you do to all the geeky guys you meet? Do you know how detrimental that is to us? You get our hopes us then play us like we play video games. That’s low even for someone like you!” With every word Ray’s voice got louder, his last words echoed through the stairwell and Tiffii’s head.

“You don’t know anything about me! You don’t know what I was going to say; nor do you know what I do; or what I think. How can you sit there and criticize me when you won’t even let yourself feel what you want because you’re afraid of what I will say!” Tiffii screamed as her voice shook with sadness and shock. “Do you want to know why I asked you that? I was going to…” tears swelled up in her eyes as her voice begun to crack, “I was going to see if you admitted it, because if you tried to be all ‘cool’ then I would have just turned around and walked away, but you admitted that you are who you are, and at the time you didn’t seem to care, but I can see that you do care what people think, and I don’t want to be with someone that just wants to impress everyone else!”

“Tiffinaii, I’m…”Ray said looking down.

“Don’t, just don’t.” Tiffii whispered.

“Please…I didn’t mean too…” Ray couldn't believe what he had just done.

“Fuck you!” She half whispered half yelled as she ran down the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its shorttt.
Loves? Hates?
Comment?
Loves to all!

xxx

Brain