Status: It's done. Thanks for Everything. <3

Give Me All Your Poison

"He'll kill me, the man I love and our child"

Cambri stared at the nurse like she had just grown a second head.

“H-how?” Was all Cambri could manage to say.

“Well…We believe that they had intercourse…” the nurse said now looking at Cambri as if she is the one with the second head.

“I know that, but Ellyy just got done screaming about Gerard, and how much she didn’t like him. I don’t understand what’s going on that’s all.” Cambri said as she shook her head at the thought of them two.

“Well Cambri, I must get back to work, if you have any questions feel free to ask us.” She left with a smile, leaving Cambri alone in the room.

Cambri looked at the overly white wall before jumping up and running to the elevator. Pushing the down button more than necessary, Cambri waited for the doors to open. The ding that lets you know the elevator is there made her jump she walked in fast and ignored a man that asked her to hold the doors.

“I didn’t hear you, I’m so sorry” Cambri said once the doors closed. She pushed the basement button, which is where she hoped Gerard would still be. Every possible thing ran through her mind as she waited. Does she know? Does he know? Does she know that it happen at all? She has to, Gerard would never do that.

“Cambri, what’s wrong?” Gerard asked as the elevator doors opened. “You look like you’ve just found out you’re new puppy is really your little brother. Damn Mikey!”

“Gerard…” Cambri whispered looking down.

“What? What’s wrong? Is Ellyy okay?” Gerard asked pulling Cambri from the elevator.

“She’s pregnant…” Cambri whispered as Gerard’s eyes widened in disbelief.

“I’m going to kill Jason!” Gerard said through clenched teeth, while trying to push past Cambri.

Cambri grabbed his arm to stop him, “Gerard, it’s yours…”

“What how, we only had sex once…That’s not possible…” Gerard said as he turned to look Cambri in the eyes.

“Once is all it takes. Gerard, you’re the only guy that was signed in that day and the only guy on their security records that ever went into her room…” Cambri reasoned.

“I can’t believe this, what do I do?” Gerard asked leaning up against the wall.

“Well we can’t tell her we know, I don’t think that would go over well…” Cambri said sitting on the floor next to where Gerard was standing.

Gerard let out a long sigh and slid down the wall, sitting next to Cambri. “I don’t know how far I can go with that.”

“Me either, but until she gets out we need to make it seem like we don’t know.” Cambri said lifting her head to look at Gerard, “How, and why Gerard?”

“How…do you really want me to get into that?” Gerard laughed looking down to see Cambri’s un-amused face. “Well, I went to see her to talk to her again and see if she had changed her mind, which she is thinking about it. I kissed her on her forehead before I left and well it just happen. As for why, I think I’m in love with her “

“Wow, so when she has this baby, will you be in its life?” Cambri asked avoiding his eyes.

“I will do whatever I have to do to see my child, I will put up with that asshole. I will come over from Cali for every sports event, parent teacher meetings, first days of school, hell I’ll fly over to see a picture he or she made with macaroni.” Gerard said looking at Cambri, his eyes tearing up at the thought of his own child.

Cambri laid her head on his shoulders “I love you Gerard, you know that right.”

“I’ve always known. I couldn’t have chosen a better little sister if I tried.” He said wrapping his arms around her.

*******

“Ellyy, we have some news for you…” the big male nurse named John said.

“Can I go home today?” Ellyy asked sitting up, eyes bright with hope.

“Not that good. Two more days before that event occurs.” John said checking Ellyys monitors.

“So, Mr. John, what is this news you must tell me?” Ellyy asked playing with her blanket.

“Well, my dear. You are five weeks pregnant.” John said unsure wither or not to sound happy or sad.

“Oh, well. How did this happen. I haven’t had sex since I’ve been in this lovely place. Is the baby older than that? Because then that would make sense.” Ellyy spoke as she lied through her teeth.

“No ma’am. You are exactly five weeks along today. Now I must ask. Who have you had sex with?” John asked sitting on her bed.

“Well I had sex with Jason the day before I came here. But, that was over five weeks ago. I dunno, maybe I was rapped!” Ellyy laughed.

“Ellyy, this isn’t funny, if you don’t remember this could be a big deal. We know who the father is and we will have him prosecuted. Ellyy, do you remember who the father is?” John asked putting his hand on Ellyy’s.

Ellyy nodded, “But please don’t tell Jason. I’ll tell him. Promise me you won’t tell him.” Ellyy begged as tear flooded her vision.

“I won’t I promise. But Ellyy you should tell the father. He has a right to know.” John said handing her the box of tissues.

“I will, oh and don’t tell my friends either. I want to tell them myself. Is that okay?” Ellyy asked dabbing at her black lined eyes.

“Yeah, that’s fine. Just please tell me you won’t ‘take care of it’” John asked putting air quotes around certain words.

“I would never. And you know that.” Ellyy said looking up at this big black man with tears in his deep brown eyes.

“I know. I know.” John said leaving the room.

“Is she alone?” Cambri asked as John came out of her door.

He nodded as he bent down and gave her a hug.

“Hey Hun, how are you doing? Are you ready to go home?” Cambri said sitting on her bed.

“More than you’ll ever know…” Ellyy paused to collect her words. “I have to tell you something…”

Cambri nodded crossing her legs and looking at Ellyy.

“I’m pregnant…”

“Who’s the father?” Cambri said after a moment of fake shock.

“Uhm, Gerard…” Ellyy said looking at her hand as her as her eyes site blurred again.

Cambri looked at Ellyy as she contemplated what to say.

“Cambri, what am I going to do? I can’t have a baby, especially with someone other than Jason. He’s going to be so mad.” Ellyy said between sobs.

“Why should it matter?” Cambri asked looking at Ellyy with concerned eyes.

“I can’t leave him. He’ll kill me. He’ll kill me, the man I love and our child. I can’t do that.” Ellyy said curling into a ball.

Cambri lay down next to her as Ellyy turned to face her. They cried together for hours until they both fell asleep in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now.
A twist.
two updates in one day.
woah now!
Comments would me lovelyy!

xxx

Brian