Status: It's done. Thanks for Everything. <3

Give Me All Your Poison

I've sung my last song today

Ellyy sat in silence after Cambri had left once the night nurse had told them that visiting hours were over.

“Gerard, I don’t know what I’m going to do. If I tell Jason, he will kill you . You know he will.” Ellyy said as she closed her eyes.

“Now what would make me kill Gerard?” Jason asked stepping out of the shadows near the door.

“Nothing, Baby. Come sit with me.” Ellyy said smiling and padding the bed next to her.

“Jason sat down on the bed with a smile, in one swift motion his hand went to her neck and held on tightly.

“Listen here bitch, either tell me why I’m going to kill Gerard or I’m going to kill him for no reason.” Jason breathed into her ear.

“Jason, let me go. Jason! Please!” Ellyy struggled against his grip.

“Fucking tell me you slut!” Jason yelled tightening his grip on Ellyy.

“Jason please. I’m Pregnant!” Ellyy breathed as Jason quickly let go.

“Oh, Ellyy, baby. I’m so sorry. I hope our little on is okay.” Jason smiled putting his hand on her belly.

“It’s fine baby. Will you just get John please…” Ellyy asked leaning back on the bed.

“Is everything okay?” Jason asked as he stood up.

“Yeah. My belly just hurts a little is all, I just want to make sure everything’s okay. “ Ellyy smiled.

“Of course baby.” Jason smiled leaning down and kissing her head.

Ellyy sighed wincing against his lips.

“Ellyy is everything okay?” John asked as he rushed in. “I’m sorry sir, I’m going to have to ask you to step out. It’s the rules.”

Jason glared but stepped out. As soon as the door clicked shut Ellyy burst into tears.

“John, he tried to kill me, and he’s going to kill Gerard. John, go call 911. Please hurry. John. Go. Act like something’s wrong and go, I’ll keep Jason here. Just go.” Ellyy breathed as she shook.

John ran out of the room and pushed past Jason., not just to get to the phone faster but to get away from him faster.

“Jason.” Ellyy yelled letting the tears go.

“What is it Ellyy?” Jason asked rushing to her bed.

“I don’t know. He just said he had to go page the doctor, something’s wrong, Jason.” Ellyy said using her tears as leverage to keep Jason there.

“Ellyy hunny, don’t like. You can’t do it very well. I could hear everything. Gerard will die.” Jason said as he got really close to Ellyy’s face, before punching Ellyy full force in the stomach..

Screaming Ellyy doubled over.

“I hope it dies you bitch!” Jason yelled running out of the room.

Ellyy screamed for Gerard as she cried into her arms.

>x<

Gerard shit up in bed as he heard the front door slam open. Jumping up he ran into the hallway hearing the screaming.

“Jason you need to leave! Go away.” Cambri yelled.

“Fuck you! You get in my way I’ll Kill you too!” Jason yelled.

Gerard picked up speed as he ran down the stairs.

“Just the fucking ass I was looking for.” Jason smiled pointing the gun at Gerard.

“Jason stop this! Why are you doing this?” Cambri asked from the floor.

“He fucked my bitch, and got her knocked up. Well guess what, the kid is dead. I killed it myself. And Ellyy well Ellyy, she wont be a problem anymore.” Jason laughed looking at both of them.

‘What the fuck did you do to Ellyy” Gerard yelled stepping closer to Jason.

“Come one step closer and I’ll kill you both. You mother fucker!” Jason yelled flinging the gun back and forth between the two.

“You hurt one hair on her head ill fucking kill you!” Cambri yelled.

“Fucking bitch!” Jason said kicking her in the ribs.

“Fuck you!” Cambri yelled back gasping.

The gun was fired before either other them knew it was coming. Gerard fell to the ground next to Cambri. Their hands found each others as darkness fell over them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure what chapter this is. <3
Hope you like it!
Loves. Tis for my lovely Gerardd!

xxx

Brian