‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Currently Editing/Revamping

That Should Be Me

021

"So I was wondering if maybe you'd want to I dunno have dinner with me, tomorrow night?" I asked

"I'd love to Nick" She told me and I smiled and leaned into kiss her.

"Ahem" Joe said as he cleared his throat and I looked at him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you two done?" He asked, I looked at D

"Uh yes, actually Joe can we talk?" I asked.

"Uh sure?" He said and we both walked into the kitchen, "Yes Nicholas?" Joe said in a sarcastic tone.

"Why the hell are you fucking my ex?" I asked.

"Because she's fucking hot." He told me.

"Yes but Joe, she's my ex, you're my brother, why would you do this to me especially when you know how I feel about her." I said.

"Nick don't be so sensitive, when I want something, I gotta go after it" He said. "

You're a dick, you know that?" I said and he shrugged.

"D likes dicks" He said winking and I smacked my forehead and sighed.

We both went back to the living room. "Nick, shouldn't you start heading home?" Joe asked me.

"Uh yeah, I'll see you later Joe. See you tomorrow night, beautiful." I said.

"Actually, I have to get going too Joe" D said.

"But.." He began. "I'll text you" She said and we walked out the door.

"So I'll pick you up at 7, we can see a movie and get dinner?" I suggested.

"Sounds great." She said.

"Great." I said smiling.

"I've missed your smile." She told me.

"I've missed you." I told her.

"We just can't seem to stay away can we?" She said.

"Guess not." I said as I leaned her against my car.

"But that's alright with me." I said.

"Me too." She said and I kissed her.

***

Nick took me to Olive Garden. "Nick, you really don't have to do all this for me." I told him. "But I want to." He said. I smiled.

We ordered our meals and then I heard that familiar voice. "D?" I heard him say. I turned to see Ricky standing by our table. "Ricky, hi." I said, I then looked at Nick and he looked highly annoyed.

"It's nice to see you, you look amazing." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

Ricky turned to look at Nick. "Hey man." He said. "Hi..." Nick said.

"Well I'll catch you around, I'll give you a call" He said while winking at me and he left.

"Sorry." I said to Nick.

"It's fine" He said smiling at me.

After we finished dinner, Nick took me to the beach.

We were walking along the shore and he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "I had fun tonight." I told him.

"Me too." He said smiling.

We went back to Nick's house and just talked for a bit, reminiscing the memories, and then he kissed me, and that kissed turned into a make-out and then we were upstairs.

Nick pushed me onto his bed and he kissed me very intently, I broke the kiss and he began kissing my neck . I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off and he quickly unzipped my dress and took that off and I began undoing his belt and I successful took off his pants, he kissed my lips then my neck again...

Then he whispered those three words to me... "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments =Faster updates (: so comment! haha

Love you