‹ Prequel: Something More
Status: Currently Editing/Revamping

That Should Be Me

022

I pulled away from Nick and sat up

“Uh, I didn’t mean to say that, it just sort of slipped out.” He said while avoiding eye contact with me.

I stood quiet and he looked up at me, “Aw shit I ruined everything, dammit.” He said while rubbing his forehead, he was frustrated.

“You didn’t ruin anything” I said. He looked at me and moved closer to me and leaned into kiss me but I turned away

“I did ruin it…” He said, he let out a frustrated groan and got off the bed and walked over to his dresser and began searching through it.

I watched him as we both stood silent.

I quietly got off of his bed and walked toward him and I wrapped my arms around him. He turned his head to look at me and he gave a little half smile and continued looking through his drawer.

“Here.” He said as he handed me a shirt he had gotten out of his drawer.

“I don’t want to wear that.” I told him, he sighed.

“Then what do you want to wear?” he asked, he was very frustrated and him being tired didn’t help much.

I didn’t answer him, “Okay, whatever” he said as he pushed passed me and he got into bed.

I picked up the shirt he wore that night to dinner and put it on. He was looking at me. I sat beside him

“Nick, why are you so frustrated?” I asked him.

“Maybe because I ruined things and I have this to deal with” He said as he pushed the covers off of him, revealing his very obvious erection.

“Just forget everything before and let me help you out” I said with a smile.

***
“D are you awake?” I asked, she looked at me and nodded.

“I need to talk to you ”

“Hmm, about what?” She asked.

”Us.” I told her.

“Nick, its 4 in the morning, can it wait?” she asked.

“No…yes.” I said and she kissed me and immediately fell asleep.

***
I opened my eyes, and looked at the clock; 10:00 am. I look beside me, D wasn’t there. I sighed and got up to go brush my teeth.

I went downstairs and saw her sitting on my couch; she was on the phone with someone. I walked behind her and kissed her head and she looked at me

“Oh hey, I have to go, I’ll talk to you later” D said to the person on the phone. “Love you too, bye” She said as she hung up the phone.

“Hey, good morning.” She said to me. “Morning, who was that?” I asked

“No one important.” She said as she pulled me into a hug and kissed me. “But you said you love them.” I added.

“So?” She stated. “Was it Joe?” I asked “Why would it be him?” She asked me

“Well because you wouldn’t tell me you love me so who else would you love?” I asked her.

“I love you Nick, I told you I always would.” She told me.

“There’s a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone D.” I told her.

“And you’re in love with Joe.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah Lame update "/ Writers block... sorry.